Karma

Interruptions
Lizzy watched Nana sit down. "Nana, Uee said she has another surprise. Just for you and me! Isnt that great?!" Lizzy said cheerfully to Nana. Nana, forced a smile to Lizzy and then glared at Uee. "What? Another surprise...let guess its to mess with me some more right?'" Nana said a bit angrily. Uee just smiled and shook her head as she finished up her ice cream. "Well shall we get going? We have tons to do now!" Uee said getting up and soon pulled Lizzy up with her. "Not yet!" Nana said quickly. The girls looked at her puzzled. "Why?" Lizzy said to her. "I....I feel thirsty I'm going to get a drink..you guys want one..?" Nana said quickly as she hurries to the register, and ordered three medium drinks of Lemonade, and brought them to the girls and sat down again. "We should just have some...girl talk?" Nana said taking her drink and bit on her straw. Lizzy blinked and then smiled. "Nana, this is strange of you, you don't like girl talk." Lizzy said happily, as she went to sit next to Nana. Uee smiled as she watched Lizzy cli.g onto Nana's arm. "Nana, you have soemthing to talk to about?" Lizzy said looking up at her happily. Nana looked back at her and then looked down. "I was hoping maybe one of you had something to say.." Nana said a bit quietly, and Lizzy looked to Uee. "Unnie, you wanna say something?" Lizzy asked. And Uee nodded, "Okay, let me just go get a straw, seems Nana forgot mine." Uee gave a soft laugh as she walked off to get a straw, while they were alone for just a few moments, Lizzy drew her head close to Nana, and whispered. "No matter what Uee does, I love you only, so please don't be upset." She said softly and gave a quick peck on Nana's cheek, and went to drink her lemonade. Nana looked down and made a fist, she started to feel guilty that she invited Doojoon over to make Lizzy jealous. Lizzy's word kept repeating in her mind over and over, like broken record.

About half an hour passed and the girls were still talking, and all finished their drinks, except for Nana, who hasnt touched her drink since what Lizzy told her earlier. Nana could only bite her lip in hope Uee try anything stupid with Lizzy that would cause Nana to something she didnt want to do with Doojoon. ~The ice cream shop was quiet for a while and soon enough the door was heard open, Nana looked up from the table and saw it was Doojoon walking towards them with a small smile. Lizzy noticed "Oh, Doojoon Oppa. What are you doing here?" Lizzy asked a bit surprise. "Ah, Nana told me you girls were hanging out and asked me if I wanted to come along.." Doojoon explained. Uee quickly looked at Nana. Nana held her head down shamelessly. "Well were about to leave to the mall. Lets all go now." Uee said keeping a smile on her face. Lizzy jumped and tugged at Nana's arm to get up, and soon clung on to Nana's arm, as Nana looked to Doojoon. "Well you heard her, lets go." Nana said forcing a smile, as they all walked behind Uee, and all walked all the way to the mall. "Oppa! How do you feel hanging put with all girls?!" Lizzy said to him as they entered the mall. Doojoon laughed a bit, "Its feels weird. I usually only go to the mall, with one girl." He said. Uee's eyes glanced over to Lizzy and she clung to her arm, "Lets go in as partners then! Nana your partner is Doojoon, since you invited him and I'll stay with Lizzy." Uee said gently tugging Nana to Doojoon.