Pilot

Interruptions
It was mid day and Lizzy was taking nap, all the girls were gone on schedule, but Lizzy was left behind cause she had just finished for the day. After some time, Lizzy woke up at 6pm the girls were still gone. She gave a small sigh and left to the kitchen, her eyes were a bit shocked when she saw Nana standing there cooking. "Omo, Nana-Unnie..you're home early. Did you finish up early." Lizzy ask still half asleep. Nana turnes to her and smiled nodding. "Yes I finished up early and Im making you sone dinner." Nana said going back to cooking. Lizzy blinked a little and pointed to her "Me? W-why me, Nana?" Lizzy said a bit surprised. Nana sighed and went to give Lizzy a hug. "Because I love you silly..." Nana said as he chuckled a little. "What? Did you forget we were going out?" Nana said giving kiss on her cheek. Lizzy blushed and playfully pulled her off. "Ah, youre so cute.." Nana gave a smile and went back to cooking. Lizzy watched and thought for a moment, and without giving a second thought, she went to back hug Nana, and rested her chin against her shoulder. Nanas eyes widen a bit as she then smiled. "Still half asleep? You wouldn't do this when youre fully awake." She said with a chuckle. Lizzy nodded. "So enjoy it...you know how I shy I'll be when I fully wake up." Lizzy then gave a small kiss on Nana's cheek and went to sit down on the table that had already been prepared. Lizzy blinked adjusting her eyes to lovely table. "Yah..Nana, how long have you been here? You even set the table so nice." She looked at Nana for an answer. "I got here an hour ago, i was first home so i thought I'd do this while we were alone for the meantime." She said smiling. Lizzy smiled as well. "Wow, amazing of you Nana." Lizzy soon chuckled, as she closed her eyes for a moment.

Nana had finished making the food and served herself and Lizzy, and sat down next to her. "Lizzy, I have a wish.." Nana said softly while she began to eat, meanwhile Lizzy had already stuffed a piece of lettuce wrap into , and mumbled. "W-what..is it.." Lizzy said with a full mouth, and Nana laughed a little. "I want to sleep together tonight, and cuddle, like that one night, when we were just super tired after First Love promotions. " Nana spoke still soft. Lizzy swallowed her food as a flush of red appeared on her cheeks. "Oh..that night...it...it sounds fine with me...after all, we are together." Lizzy smiled shyly and stuffed another lettuce wrap in , meanwhile Nana pinched her cheek "Aigoo, Lizzy you are just too cute.." Lizzy turned away looking down at her food. "Just eat..." she said shy and still with food in . Later they had finished up, and finished up cleaning. "Lizzy! Time for bed!" Nana yelled happily hugging Lizzy, while she blushed and nodded as they headed to her room.

"IM HOME!" A loud yell was heard and Lizzy and Nana stopped at their tracks, it sounded like Uee. Nana looked down a bit upset, while Uee entered the living room and saw them in the hallway. Uee smiled, and looked around smelling something good. "Mm who made dinner...Lizzy you slept all day come eat with me. Nana you go to sleep. You must be tired." As Lizzy was about to respond, she was suddenly tugged by the arm by Uee. "But Unnie, I ate already.." she said as they entered the kitchen. Nana followed behind "Yah, Unnie, we were about to sleep together, you eat by yourself." Nana said a bit irritated. Uee tilted her head and looked Nana. "Thats a bit rude..leaving me to eat all by myself...hmph..Lizzy stays..." she said tugging Lizzy's arm down sitting her on the chair. Lizzy blinked a little. "Unnie, Ill stay..and Nana will too!" She said with a smile. "Can't have unnie eating by herself..hehe." she said giving a soft chuckle. Uee smiled in a excitement as she served herself food and Nana sat down next to them. "So you finished early.." Nana asked to Uee and she nodded. "Yes, me and Jungah Umma finished early. But umma said she'd wair for Raina..and told me I should go first." She said while eating. Nana blinked. "Jungah Unnie finished early too. So maybe that means all them must finished early too..." Nana looked down a bit disappointed knowing the girls would have all came home early anyways. Lizzy titled her head seeing Nana, and took a hold of her hand. "Its okay unnie..we'll have other days.." she said smiling to her to reassure her. Uee, noticed as she chewed softly and smiled. "Yes other days..just the three of us!" Uee said happily hugging at Lizzy really close to her, Lizzy blushed feeling how chest pressed against Uee's chest, Nana's eyes gazed at the way Uee was holding on to Lizzy. "Yah..just me and Lizzy, not you!" Nana snapped against, but it only made Uee want to keep hugging Lizzy and then rubbed her cheek against Lizzy's. Lizzy gave a smile, "Unnie, your so keoptaaa." Lizzy said she playfully pulled away from Uee. "Unnie should eat now, ne?" She said softly. Uee nodded. "Right, I should." Soon Uee finished and the girls all sat in the living room. Uee sat in between the girls, they watched a scary movie, and Lizzy quickly grasped onto Uee's hand and hid her face on her shoulder after a scary scene popped up. Uee smiled and patted her head "Its okay, its almost over. I blame Nana, she picked this movie.." Uee said as if Nana wasn't there. Nana glanced at her as she ate the popcorn faster to keep her from saying something mean to Uee, because regardless of her relationship with Lizzy, Lizzy will defend Uee like if they were sisters.