Payback?

Interruptions
The movie was soon over and Uee's head flopped on to Lizzy's shoulder as if she was sleeping. Lizzy looked down at Uee and blinked looking up at Nana, seeing how Nana was still angrily eating the popcorn, Lizzy smiled widely and laughed a bit. "Nana Unnie, you are cute when you are angry." She said as she reached an arm out to poke at her cheek softly. Nana shrugged a little, and looked around looking a bit surprised. "What is Nana..?" Lizzy asked still smiling cutely at Nana. "The rest of the members arent here yet. Yah! Uee!" Nana said loudly nudging at her ribs. "Didn't you say Jungah and Raina finished early?!" Uee blinked and stretched for a moment "Mm..?" She looked Nana, and then laughed. "You believed me?!" She said and pinched her cheeks. Nana quickly removed her hands. "Yah!" Nana yelled. "Nana, Uee, please don't fight...but..Uee...you did say they got off early?" Lizzy looked down, "Did you lie again..?" She said a bit sad. Nana glanced at Uee, and then Uee smiled. "I didn't lie. You know Umma and Raina they must've gone shopping. Those girls always have so much energy. But I dont know about Jooyeon and the Maknae. Jooyeon must still be filming.." Uee said softly and stretched again and soon checked the the time. "Ah are you guys off tomorrow? I have something planned for you guys tomorrow. I hope you guys like." Uee said. Lizzy quickly nodded and gently slapped her hands on Uee's thighs in excitement. "Ani, Im off tomorrow. And so is Nana. Wow, I love surprises! Dont you Nana. Something special for you and I." Lizzy said as she leaped over to Nana's side and clunged into her arm. Nana's eyes widen a bit then soften seeing Lizzy on her arm, and nodded. "Yes, seems good enough for me." Nana said softly. Uee smiled at the situation, as she stood up "Well then we should get to bed its already late. And the surprise takes the whole day!" Uee said excited as she tugged on Lizzy's arm, and helped her. "Time for me and Lizzy to go to bed. Don't stay up so late Nana!" Uee said outloud as she walked down the hall with Lizzy arm in arm, it was reasonable that Uee took Lizzy like that since they are roommates. Nana glared at Uee's actions "Yah! You..!" Nana bit her down on her tongue to stop from yelling something that would upset Lizzy as well. Nana sighed as she toom a pillow from the couch and threw it forcefully at the wall, and stomped to her room and flopped on her bed angrily. Meanwhile Uee tucked Lizzy in her bed, before leaving on to her own bed, and three soon feel asleep.

As morning rose, Uee was the first one up. She went to Lizzy and shook her a bit to wake up. "Lizzy wake up, today is your surprise." Uee said happily as Lizzy soon jumped from bed and stretched. Uee left the room and went into Nana's room which she shared with Jooyeon. So Uee entered quietly and shook Nana awake, "Nana wake up, Lizzy is up already. So hurry." Uee whispered. Nana swung her arm a bit covering herself under the covers, and Uee shook her once more. "Come on.." she said one last time and left the room to get herself ready. Seeing how Lizzy was in the bathroom getting ready, Uee left to her room and got ready there. ~~ About 45 minutes passed and the three girls were all ready to go, they waited outside for their taxi. "Unnie where are we going..?" Lizzy asked. "Hmm..Somewhere to have lots of fun.." Uee said happily. Nana scoffed to herself quietly as the Taxi soon arrive. They got in at once as the taxi drove off taking them to downtown where they haven't been in a long while. Lizzy grew excited as she looked out the window, and Nana could only smile seeing her so excited. Uee looked around "You can stop here." She said to the driver and paid them as they all got off. Uee stretched her arms out. "Maybe early but its a good day already." ~Lizzy nodded in a agreement, and took hold off Nana and Uee's arm as she hurried them into an outlet looking mall. They looked and messed around with a lot of funky accessories, they all laughed played around. Uee then linked her arm to Lizzy. "Come on lets get some ice cream!" She said rushing over to an ice cream shop. Nana bit her lower lip seeing them off together and sighed in frustration as followed behind them. "I thought time for all of us, not Uee having fun messing with me.." Nana mumbled to herself as she soon entered the shop. "Nana there you are. What flavor do you want? We already ordered, so hurry..." Lizzy asked taking her hand and taking her to the register, "Um...I'll have a vanilla flavor." Nana said almost unsure of her decision from being rushed. Uee paid for the ice creams, and soon their ice cream was given to the them, and took their seat. It was silent for a moment as the girls enjoyed their ice cream, meanwhile, Nana glared at Uee for taking her seat next to Lizzy, as she ate her ice cream feeling uneasy. Lizzy bit the waffle cone a bit, and a bit of ice cream was left on the corner of . "Oh.." Uee quietly looked at Lizzy noticing the ice cream on her corner of . Uee smiled and chuckled a little at Lizzy. "Hm...w-what..why are you laughing at me..?" Lizzy said a bit confused. Uee gently placed her hand on her chin, as she moved her head in closer to Lizzy's, Nana's eyes widen in shocked and before she could even react, Uee gently of the ice cream from the corner of Lizzy's mouth. Lizzy's eyes widen as well as she looked back at Uee, seeing how Uee was laughing softly. "Y-yah unnie...you could've just told me..." Lizzy said still shocked as she looked down blushing a bit. Nana roughly bit her lower lip looking away, and soon forcefully stood up. "I have to go to the bathroom!" Nana said loudly as she hurried to the bathroom. Uee blinked watching her leave. "Hm...what's with her.." Uee said to herself and soon kept eating her ice cream. Nana slammed the bathroom door open, luckily no one was in there. She breathed heavily, she was so angry. "How could she just do that in front of me!" Nana said to herself. "And Lizzy...She seemed like...like...she liked it! I thought..we had something Lizzy...where you just fooling with me?!" Nana said loudly as if she was talking to Lizzy. Nana soon took deep breathes as she started thinking she needed to calm down. She splashed her face with cold water and dried it off looking in the mirror as she got an idea. She took her phone out, and looked through her contacts, and spotted a name, "Doo..joon..?" Nana said softly, as she thought for a moment. "Should I...invite Doojoon...?" Soon that image of Uee the ice cream off the corner of Lizzy's mouth. Nana closed her eyes and shook her head, and without a second thought, Nana called him.

"Hello.." said Doojoon. "Nana..?"
"Ne, hi Oppa..." Nana said a bit nervous.
"Oh, how are you doing, Nana..?" Doojoon asked casually and bit confused why she called.
"Ah..yea, Im okay, listen, do you wanna hang out with me, and Uee and Lizzy?" Nana said quickly before she changed her mind.
Doojoon stayed quiet for just a moment, which made Nana a bit nervous. "Mm...yeah sure I can come. I have nothing to do." He said giving a soft laugh.
"Ah, okay. We're that ice cream shop you and Lizzy once went for that variety show you guys filmed.." Nana said quietly.
"Oh arasso...Ill be there soon. Bye." He said.
"Ne. Bye." They both soon hung up. Nana looked in the mirror and then washed her hands and did a small touch on up on her make up since she splashed water on her face earlier. She then took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly, and walked back out, and headed to Uee and Lizzy where they were still enjoying themselves.