Friend......?

Rose Or Lavenda

 

Baekhyun jolts upon hearing a shaking shout from the pale guy beside him. His eyes automatically darts to his other friends. Realising that his friends were in their own world,he sighs in relieve for the boy's luck or the already poor guy will be their laugh stock. Yes,that's how evil their friends are - even the angelic looking Lulu-hyung sometimes is the mastermind behind picking on people - otherwise they won't be known for their naughtiness. 

 

Baekhyun continue staring at the reason as to why Kyungsoo being a freaking mannequin after the shout. He sometimes glance to Kyungsoo to make sure that his best friend is still alive and perfectly breathing. Baekhyun's eyes wide when he feel a hand make it way to coil on his waist. Looking up to find Kris smiles rather sheepishly towards him.

 

"Aren't you cold,baby? Err...What happen to Kyungsoo? Does the weather stoned him up?"asks Kris pulling the mute Baekhyun closer as they begin to walk.

 

"Wait....Kyungsoo!"Baekhyun pulls away from Kris and quickly turn around.

 

See-ing that Kyungsoo was standing on the same place with same expression and the same pose because he's paralysed - Baekhyun know the exact feel when he was in a certain moment with a giant screams Wu Yifan - after see-ing what he believes an angel.

 

"Kyungsoo!"Chanyeol's shout stops Baekhyun who's already open his mouth to call Kyungsoo.

 

He smiles cutely towards Chanyeol for helping him - he is more happy as he doesn't have to strain his lovely voice for he have a show to attend to - causing Chanyeol to ruffle his hair and receiving a deadly stare from Kris. Baekhyun simply ignore the two giant to look back at Kyungsoo after see-ing a IDAF look from Chanyeol towards Kris. Baekhyun keep his eyes fixed on Kyungsoo who's now keeping a card and rose inside his bagpack.


"Jaera". The word keep on coming out from Kyungsoo's mouth. Baekhyun sighs as he thought that Kyungsoo went mad. Upon see-ing his boyfriend worry face,Kris stops his childish fight with Chanyeol and quicken his steps to distract others from the petite guys. Baekhyun faintly smile at the gesture indicate that Kris can read him like an open book. Baekhyun being a good friend he is;become Kyungsoo's guardian of the night.

 

For the rest of the night,Baekhyun been praying to every god there is to bring back his best friend's spirit to the now love-struck boy. He can't stand it anymore as the 'Angel' name keep on buzzing in his ears - make him think that he heard to that name more than his,making him losing focus through out the movie,can't sincerely be happy even when his favourite sweets being shoves to his face and forever forgetting the existent of his big baby again screams Wu Yifan - as he senses something will happen.

 

It won't only be Jaera's and Kyungsoo's something. It was this something.

 

Something he can't point out....

 

Yet...

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jaera runs until she see a road she's fimiliar with. She then turn to a small alley where she is sure she left Jaesoo there. She looks around to the nasty surrounding where's there garbage scattered everywhere and the smell where even dog end up dying there. Jaera scrunhs her nose upon inhaling the foul smell.

 

"Jaesoo-yah!"Jaera shouts.

 

She springs around and continue running as she see something moving on the ground. She is sure Jaesoo won't stay there more that one second because the alley won't called 'Deadly Alley' for nothing. She picks up her pace as a creamy decend house came in sight. She barges into the house when she sees the light inside is still on but her movement come to halt upon see-ing an unconcious body lying right infont the doorway inside the house.

 

Jaesoo wakes up see-ing unfamiliar room he's in. His blur vision didn't help as he tries to recall any event happened before he was in this kind of situation where's he's in hospital gown and an iv needle stick in his arm. As he tries to rise up,someone already lock in down lying by hugging him. Sobbing can be hear and in one second Jaesoo recognize the person.

 

"Noona...stop it"Jaesoo says while rubbing circle behind Jaera's back.

 

"Mianhae....Mianhae...."a choked apologize come out from Jaera repeatly.

 

Nothing can be done not even when Jaesoo is sincerely forgive her. Jaesoo can't do nothing but to comfort her with sweet-cotton words. Jaesoo knew how fragile his sister is,so instead of blaming her for anything he chooses to forget about it and move on by making a promise to himself to always stay by her side and share the burden Jaera going through. Repeating the promise inside his head as counting the sheep making him sleepy. Slowly his eyelids shut and comes the peaceful fantasy.

 

Jaera pulls away when she feels Jaesoo's even chest movement. Looking at Jaesoo's peaceful face clams Jaera instantly. Sitting down beside Jaesoo's bed,Jaera stares at him; his face,taking note of every figure of Jaesoo's face as tears starts to well up.

 

"Jaera,dear. Go take a rest. You've stay up last night. Don't worry,I will take care of him when he's awake"says Sooja,their middle 30 aunty who have been silent all the time when Jaesoo first wake up.

 

Her aunty voice brings her back to earth. Finally breaks the stare,Jaera wipes her tear while nodding. Looking at Jaesoo for one last time before walking straight to the couch. Laying down staring at the ceiling,Jaera made up her mind.

 

*A week later*

 

Jaesoo barges into Jaera's room,panting and looking plae. Jaera is in alarm mode see-ing Jaesoo like that.

 

"What? Why? What happen? Are you okay? Why -- "

 

"Calm down. Aunt's calling you. Didn't you hear her? This house could crash down because of her voice"Jaesoo casually say and walk out from the room to the kitchen without looking at the now fuming Jaera.

 

"You're running because of that?! I was worry because you suddenly barges into my room without knocking and what if -- "again,Jaera's words get cut off when she sees her aunt looking at her with one eyebrow raise.

 

Simply say both Jaesoo and Sooja look at her with a judging look. They both look at Jaera who is now like a deer caught in headlight,eyes moving back and forth between Jaesoo and Sooja. They doing that for god know how many long but finally stops as Sooja's voice fills the room.

 

"Come here,quickly. I want to discuss with you about something."says Sooja rather seriously.

 

Looking straight to Jaera,Sooja continue.

 

"Jaera,you said you want a part-time job to gain exprience. So,I asked my friend and luckily he is in need of a worker. It's a cafe and it's nearby so you won't come home late. I hope you won't say no."

 

"No....?"Jaera answers uncertainly.

 

"Good because you start5 tomorrow."says Sooja with a quick smile before walks away toward to her room.

 

"Awesome. So,does this mean i can ask you to treat me?"Jaesoo happily asks while blinking cutely.

 

"Yeah...in your dream"Jaera ruffles Jaesoo's hair and quickly run to her room while humming her favourite song.

 

 

 

 

Everything went well for Jaera on her first day of work until one guy - Jaera decided to call him Panda-guy because of his eyes bags - comes in. He looks intimidating when he have his straight face but he can be cute he's smiling. Enough to say that everyone in the cafe can't stop watching his every movement expectually when he is sitting with the cute couple known as KrisBaek - she heard it from her colleague and some customer - who are definitely in love with each other as their romantic aura fullfill the cafe.

 

The Panda-guy raise his hand indicate that he wants to order. Jaera stumbles towards the Panda-guy's table causing the table to move an inch. The Panda-guy look staright to Jaera's eyes and after that everything pretty much went blur - Jaera herself can't believe how good loooking are the boys and she as a girl jealous over their beautiness - and before she knows it,she was shaking hand with the Panda-guy.

 

"Friend."the Panda-guy says and charming smile spread on his face.

 

Friend......?

 

 

 

 


ahnyeonghaseyo~~~~ -rikumma- in the house. updating the story idk for how long since the second chapter. i actually havent making plan on how many chapter will this story be but im guess 5. anyway,im hoping u guys will enjoy this story and the krisbaek moment ((bc theyre just superb cute and this ship should sail)) really happy when aina said krisbaek moment in chap 2 rly cute ((cant get enough of krisbaek)) making extra krisbaek moment in any chap is in the process /edits my chap/ and again sorry for my stupid mistakes like grammar errors,typo and my writing skill. please show lots of love. thankyou xoxo OwO