Flashback

Rose Or Lavenda

 

*Flashback*

"We're sorry, Ms. Park ... But we've done our best"

"W-what?! N-n-no~! This is not happening. Tell me this is not true~!" Jaera screamed. Her aunty pull her into a hug to calm her down but a rough push is all she get. Jaera run to her brother side and hug him like there will be no tomorrow. Loud sobs can be heard in the room.

 

*End of Flashback*

 

Jaera snap back when she hear her name being call.

"Noona~! Noona~! Jaera-noona~!" cried Jaesoo while running after Jaera. Jaera run her life out and let her legs take her away from her brother. Slowly her name can't be hear anymore. She run and run and run untill her leg give up. She slam down on a bench and look around the park. The memory start to play again.

 

*Flashback*

"Jaera-ah ... Umma will go to someday. Don't be sad, appa will look after us from above," Soora said while point up to the sky.

"But umma, we can't live with appa," said the 6 years old Jaera.

"Jaera... Look at umma, promise umma that you wouldn't cry or run away from the reality. You wan't to be a good sister, right? Then you have to learn to let go and protect your brother. Live for yourself and you brother, he have lot of things that he need to learn from you."

 

*End of Flashback*

 

"Eonnie.. Eonnie.." Jaera body being shake. Jaera look up and saw a pretty girl with cute ponytails. A concern look written all over her face.

"Are you okay eonnie? Why are you crying?" ask the little girl. Jaera quickly wipe her tears and tell her sad story about her mother dead.

"Eonnie, don't be sad. Your umma and appa will be sad too when they see you crying. you have to live for yourself now. Run away wasn't the answer. Beside, you're still lucky to have a brother to share your sadness while I have no one on my side. Except of course the orphange," the girl cutely laugh.

 

"Lee Soora, come back. You have to cook your brothers and sisters dinner~!" scream a middle age lady with other kids beside her.

"Hahaha. Okay eonnie. I have to go now. Don't be sad okay? See you again.... I hope so," Soora mumble the last part but it didn't miss to Jaera's ear. Soora quickly run to the lady and pick up a little boy. Soon Jaera left alone with the words of her umma and the girl linger on her mind. She laugh as she remember the girl's name.

"Lee Soora... Ummad, did you know that Soora has the same name as yours? She also said the same thing as you said to me," Jaera look around the park and stare at a flower shop.

She stand up and slowly walk to the shop with a thought "Umma likes lavender. She'll be happy if I buy her that," She step inside the shop and lovely smell hit her nose. Jaera can't help but to smile as she saw the calm and fresh looking flower.

 

"Miss.. Do you need anything?" ask a panda eyes looking guy. Jaera snap and look at the guy while say "Can I have a bouqet of the lavendar please?" Jaera point to the flower. The guy only smile and nod.

"Do you need a card?" say the guy while wrap the flower beautifully. Jaera shook her head but then quickly say "Ahh... Yes.. I need one."

The guy look up to Jaera who's eyes doesn't leave to look at the white roses. "What do you want me to write on the card miss?"

"Hurmm... To my lovely umma, Shin Soora. I hope you have met appa up there. Say hi to him form me. Please be happy and rest in peace. Saranghae. ~Jaera~" She wipe her tear that he doesn't realised were falling as the guy look at her with unreadble look. Silence kicks in.

"Is that all?" ask the guy, eyes never leave Jaera. Jaera silently nodding.

"How much?" - "Miss wait here for a second," Jaera finally look up to see the guy went to the store behind the counter. A few seconds pass, the guy finally show up with 3 white roses on his hand.

"This...were left here as the customer cancel the plan to pick it up. You can have it and about the flowers, it's on the house," The guy hand over the flowers and the card to Jaera. "Plus a beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry," the guy smile sweetly towards Jaera.

 

"Tao, dude... ppali-wa. The movie will start in any minute now. We gonna ditch like the other day if you're late and I'm not going to.... Oh~ annyeong," the tall model looking guy stop his rant when he notice someone were there.

"Sorry about that. Tao, ppali~!" said the guy again.

"Arraso, hyung. Jaera, I'll take my leave now okay," Jaera merely nod as she trying to process what was just happen.

Tao, the flower guy turn around as he was about to leave the shop. "Jaera, annyeong. I hope we can meet again," Tao whisper. His friend only look back and forth between Tao and Jaera before drag him out from the shop.

 

Jaera once again was in her stun state. She just merely stand there stare at the transparent door. She didn't move an inch until "---soo~! Hurry up~!" was heard.

"Soo? Jaesoo~!" Jaera runs to the door and suddenly on halt when she accidently knock a person soon she's out from the shop.

"I'm sorry," Jaera bows and run without looking at the person as she only thought about her brother. She even doesn't realize that she left her white rose and the card on the hand of a stranger.

 

 

***to be continue***

 

so.. how's the story so far?? I hope you guys will enjoy it.. I will update it soon since -rikumma- eonnie very busy with her works~~

Do subscribe, comment and upvote~!

Saranghaeyo.. ^^

-xoxo ainasyuhada96-