White Rose

Rose Or Lavenda

*In a decend two-storey house*

"Aish...why does they have to plan the movie night tonight.They ruin my time alone again today."says a doe-eye looking guy,Kyungsoo sighing with buttoning up his blue black with white polcadot shirt.

 

Looking at his hand watch as he slowly walk to the veranda trying to finish up his tea with his remaining "me time".The evening breeze and sunset could be see by the boy as he sit down on the chair beside the small coffee table.

 

"Pretty as always"Kyungsoo sighs mumbling the words,eyes straight to the orangey sunset.

 

"Lee Soora come back --"the words die down as Kyungsoo's eyes wander to a beautiful girl the next to Soora who is now smirking towards the stone Kyungsoo.Kyungsoo is obviously starstruck at the view of the girl.Her long wavy brownish hair dancing follow the evening breeze,her pretty figure was shine with the color of the sunset and the leaves falling around slowly showing a romantic feeling which definitely make Kyungsoo forget to breathe.Not to mention that he felt that he just complete a 1400km running as his heart beats out of time,hands sweating and head spinning with the lack of oxygen just by looking or more like staring at the girl.

 

Kyungsoo thanks the god as his phone rings starting back time as he is now believe that time do stop at a certain moment for a certain someone.He thoughts that he could die any minute as he thoughts just saw an angel.

 

"Yo-Yoboseoyo?"Kyungsoo picks up the phone call with looking at the ID with a shaking voice.

 

"Ya!We will meet up at Summer's Cafe in 10 minutes"

 

"N-nae...nae...arraseo.."Kyungsoo say as he peek to look outside.

 

His breathe hitch as he can't longer see the girl anymore -which makes him believe the existence of an angel for the first time in his 18 years of his life- as he mumbles "You've got to be kidding me".

 

Blinking his eyes repeatly and hurry to the veranda as soon as he hung up the call to make sure his eyes didn't play some sick trick on him.

 

"Ya Kyungsoo!What are you doing?Ppalli-hae!"Kyungsoo jolts looking down at the cause of his shock to see his neighbour slash bestfriend were shouting to him asking to get down quickly.

 

He mentally praise his friend who dressed up looking like a cute puppy with his over-sized red coat covering him up till his knees.Kyungsoo who is still in trance of thinking,making the walk to the nearby cafe so awkwardly quiet.Baekhyun can't stop glancing to the person next to him.Seeing Kyungsoo's pale face worried Baekhyun so much.When Kyungsoo sighs,Baekhyun quickly say or more likely nagging worry about the usual hyper Kyungsoo being quiet and bla bla -Kyungsoo really can't hear him as he when into thinking about what just happen- but the nagging stop as Kyungsoo pasters a faint smile towards Baekhyun.

 

Kyungsoo of course did notice the worry tone in Baekhyun's voice more albeit he continue on ranting and nagging because he can read and know Baekhyun just like that.

 

"I am fine,Bae.Just tired...yea,just tired..."Kyungsoo mumbles the last word as he see Baekhyun pick up his stpes as they getting closer to their destination.

 

The aroma of coffee and fresh bake bread immediately whips their face as they enter the cafe.The expressionless boy who was packing some strawberry cake for a customer,nods his head acknowledge their arrivial and pointing to a table full with teenagers around their age at the end of the cafe.Kyungsoo make his way to his other friends whose happily chit chatting like they own the place ignoring the stares they had from the girls on the other table.

 

"Yo Kyungsoo!"says the baritone yoda guy,Chanyeol who have this weird smile on his face,eyes wanders behind Kyungsoo searching a certain puppy.

 

"Don't tell me he's stuck at the counter again"groans a canadian guys while rubbing his temple much to say he's having headache or something,thought the other.

 

The said puppy then can be seen holding a tray of a strawberry and a iced lemon tea on the other hand while other was holding a girl's hand -"isn't that the girl at the counter just now"thought Kyungsoo- ignoring the jealousy stares.

 

"Enjoy your tea,Eunji-yang~"say Baekhyun with his signature smile before makes a beeline towards where his friends are.

 

"Hey guys!"Baekhyun say cutely ignoring a cold stares from Kris.

 

"Baekkie,here's your cheese cake~~~"says Sehun placing the cake on the table after leaving a peck on Baekhyun's cheek causing an arguement from other expectually from Kris.

 

"Yarh!No one calls my Baekkie,Baekkie!And no one kiss my Baekkie!"shouts Kris with clenching his fist tightly.

 

The others simplely ignore him and continue on baby-ing their precious Baekhyun.Kai pulls Baekhyun putting him on his lap while Sehun starts to feed him the cheese cake.

 

"Yarh,magnaes!Baek is mine!"Kris starting to throw a tantrum but just cursing and stares the magnae instead when he's receiving a warning glare from Baekhyun.

 

"I heard you have make our Baekkie jealous yesterday...."Chanyeol voice out while wiping the crumbs on Baekhyun's lip.

 

"Chanyeol not you too!Come baby come to hyungie~~"a deer looking guy,Luhan say pulling Baekhyun to sit next to him which earning a loud "Hey" combined by the magnae,Chanyeol and Kris.The rest can't help but to sigh and look helplessly at the melodrama made by their embarrassing friend because gosh they're in public and this will ruin their cool image.

 

"Shut up,guys.We're here to have fun and if you guys going to continue this,i can and will lock you guys in a room without Baekhyun one week.Now finish  up your drink or we will miss the movie just because of your stupid action."the older decided to say after he can't longer take the childish act.

 

Xiumin says it in a calm voice but everyone can sense the venom in it and that did shuts everyone that are just not only among them but the other customer too since they did become the audiences even before the drama started.The others quietly finish up their drinks as they didn't want to make their eldest hyung mad.

 

"Okay,guys!Let's pick up Tao!"Suho the rich nerd guy says clapping his hand trying to get their attention.This earning nods from other before they making their way to the flower shop beside the cafe.

 

"Kris-ge,go call your didi"says Chen who is disgusted looking at the giant who's trying to coo his boyfriend.

 

"Hurry up,Yifan.I don't want to waste anytime now if I was you..."says Xiumin who mean business when he use Kris' real name.

 

Kris pouting earning "Hahaha" and mostly "Eww" from his friends.Kyungsoo who is silently enjoy the drama from the beginning chuckling at Kris while his eyes following every Kris' movement untill his eyes caught something familiar and again his world stops.

 

"You..Angel!!"Kyungsoo sure he says that out loud but why doesn't his friend say anything about it.

 

The transparent door of the flower shop make everything inside it a show to the people outside.The multi types and rainbow colors of flowers definitely a breathe-taking scene.But today somehow that doesn't attract a nature lover Kyungsoo as his eyes didn't even blinking at the moment he lays his eyes to the angel.Everything comes to halt.

 

He see her again.....

 

Only this time much closer.....

 

By the second passes he knew and believe that everything about her is heavenly beautiful.Kyungsoo snaps back to reality when a low-tone voice shouting his name.He looks up at his friend who are already a fews meter ahead of him.He glances back at the shop but he stumbles back as a sudden weight push him.A quick "I'm sorry" is all he get when he try to pick up the white rose and a card that caught his attention as he watch its fall right infront his feet.

 

Kyungsoo looks up to a girl's silhouette slowly disappear as she run in a rush manner.Still on his one knee on the ground,Kyungsoo reads the card.The name Jaera stuck on his mind and become a mantar to his mouth even a whole night spending a supposely superb time with his friend.

 

White rose.......

 

 

 


 

Ahnyeong....Hey,it's -rikumma- here....I don't if this fic attract your attention to read but do please comment on about this fic and my writing skills....I'm still working on my writing so please bear with my stupid mistakes....Agian sorry for the typo or grammar error....I hope you guys enjoy this chapter....Please show lots of love too... :))