Two

Yes, you're my thief [HIATUS]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  
 
Yes, You're My Thief
 
Part 2
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

“What are you thinking Luhan?!”

Luhan didn’t dare to raise up his face when Kris exploded in front of him. Kris slowly massaged his temple while walking back and forth in front of emergency room.

“Answer me! God damn it!”

Luhan took a deep breath before replied in slow tone.

“I’m sorry.”

Kris stand closer to Luhan. “What, you’re sorry? Only that? Do you have any idea how long you and I was searching for that freaking guy?! 5 years Luhan! Five years! And you just said to me you let him go and took Sehun to the hospital?!”

Luhan bit his lower lip in anger. “The criminal, we can wait. Other life we cannot wait. So you want me to let Sehun dying there and continue my ing job, arresting that criminal guy?!             What did you expect from me?!”

Kris shook his head in disbelief. “You know what Luhan. There’s a lot of people around you that can lend their hand for Sehun but you just.. Omg Luhan, I’m so disappointed with you.”

Kris voice became stern and harsh. Luhan can’t stand anymore, if not he will burst his tears out.

“I know I’m such a horrible policeman, after Sehun finished doing operation, I will resign.”

Kris’ eyes widened in horror after hearing Luhan’s unexpected words.

“WHAT?! NO LUHAN. Stop saying bull.”

“Then, you want me to do what?! Standing here like a dumb people and let you insults me and whatsoever?”

Kris sighed. “You never care about anything but job and tasks. Why now Luhan?”

Luhan stared blankly at the floor while thinking of Kris’ words. He’s right. Why now Luhan?

“I-I don’t k-know.” Luhan sighed as he placed his body on the waiting chair and pressed his palm on his forehead.

“Oh, really? If that so, you could just leave Sehun alone there and chase that ing criminal after that bring him to me! Why Sehun is more important than this?!”

Kris exploded for second time.

“Its just because!”

Kris clicked his tongue before he continued blabbered out his sarcastics words.

“If you have no answers for this, you’re not qualified as a policeman. You should just resign.”

Luhan looked at Kris with tears at the edge of his eyes. “Its because he’s important to me and I love him for gods sake!!” With that, Luhan rosed his body and ran away out from the hospital but thank goodness Kris quickly grabbed Luhan’s wrist.

Luhan quickly wiped his tears. “Let me go.”

Kris shook his head. “No and never. You will stay here and I will back you up if the others talked bad about you at police department. I think you right, criminal we can wait but other’s life are more important. I’m going now.”

Kris ran his fingers through his hair and left Luhan alone in the hospital.

 

 

After the operation was done, the doctor told him that, Sehun’s wound will be cured faster because its not too serious since Luhan was quick in his action earlier. Luhan asked a permission to visit Sehun and he allowed.

Luhan slowly brought his hand to Sehun’s face. He had no idea at all why before this he never realized how beauty Sehun is. Maybe the hatred in his heart covered the beauty despite an ugliness.

Luhan-ahhh I love youuuu~

Luhan chuckled lightly when Sehun’s voice filled his mind. “Stupid Sehun.”

Luhan! Why you didn’t want to admit your love for me?’

Luhan’s fingers gently Sehun’s hair. “That’s too childish for me.”

Luhan! How do you know my favourite food?’

Luhan moved Sehun’s fringe away from his eyes. “Don’t ask about it.”

Luhan, do you love me?’

Luhan sighed as he narrowed his eyes towards the machine.

Sehun’s heart beaten in rhythm. Luhan touched his heart and he felt his heart was racing like a formula 1 and his stomach full with butterflies dancing happily. Luhan gulped his saliva with his nervous feeling.

“Am I really falling for you Sehun-ah?”

Suddenly the sounds of the door locked echoed the room. Luhan frowned, he was about to turn around when he heard some voice behind him.

“Well, well Sir Luhan. Its very touched when you just realized that you fall in love with that bastard but I think you have to stop now.”

“Wha-“

His words was being cut buy a hand covered his mouth and he sniffed something bad. After that he felt a very sharp thing slayed in his throat and his eyes slowly closed and unconsious.

The guy smirked. “Say goodbye to your love Luhan baby~”

 

 

Sehun’s eyes flickered as he pinky finger slowly moved. Kris who sat beside the bed quickly called for a doctor.

Kris just stay in silence with a big eyebag and puffed red eyes, seems like he had been cried for a long period.

Sehun turned his face towards Kris. “K-kris-shi.. W-where’s L-luhan?”

Kris gulped his saliva before he slowly pulled the chair nearer to Sehun and he took Sehun’s hands in his bare hands.

“Sehun, If I’m telling this, you really need to calm down.”

Sehun stared his eyes in worried before nodded slowly.

“Luhan loves you.”

Sehun’s lips stretched widely and formed a big fat grin. “Is that true?”

Kris nodded. “Yes. He admit it to me just now but-“

“But what?!” Sehun quickly cut Kris’ words just before he could finished his words.

Kris pressed his lips, the tears slowly flow on his face but he quickly wiped it.

“Luhan was missing. A-and I saw a few drops of blood on  the floor in your room. I can’t find him.”

Sehun’s widened his eyes. “No, you must be kidding me, he just play hide and seek with me right? Haha I knew it!” He laughed but not until he suddenly stopped laughing and sobbed.

“My L-Luhan..”

 


What I'm doing? Arghhh /ran away/