24.

Opposites Do Attract

-YOUR POV-

With your eyes still tightening, you heard footsteps going down from the stairs.

" Sunggyu and Woohyun, I want you to meet Juri. Juri, meet my children, Sunggyu and Woohyun."

You bit your lip, realizing it was real. You faced in front with your head down a bit, you took a quick look to them, seeing they were dazed as well, which actually made you cringe. "A-annyeongh-haseyo, I-I'm… Juri…Yoo J-Juri."

There was no reply; all you heard was the glasses and plates that was from the kitchen. You thought they were about to serve food but that didn't bother you though.

"J-Juri…why…" you heard Woohyun's voice said. You tried to look at their expression again but your eyes suddenly caught Sunggyu's face that's why you looked away immediately.

Mr. Kim furrowed his eyebrows and looked at you weirdly, "Wait. Why do you look like you know each other? Or is it just me?" he asked with confused.

You shook your hands right away, "N-no! I don't know err… them. Actually I do see them… I mean, I see them strolling at the streets. B-but I don't know them, really," you lied. You decided not to tell him the truth, even thought it was worth embarrassing for. You didn't want Mr. Kim to feel different and you as well.

The faces of Sunggyu and Woohyun started to crumple. Maybe they were thinking the opposite thing. Plus the fact that they didn’t even know that I knew they're Mr. Kim's sons, and how their Father managed to bring me to their house.

"Are you sure? Well, that's great, I think," Mr. Kim shook his head. "Prior to everything, I know the both of you still don't know why I brought her here, right?" he asked Sunggyu and Woohyun. They nodded. "You know Taepyeong as well, isn't it?" Mr. Kim asked and they nodded again. "Juri is Taepyeong's daughter."

Sunggyu and Woohyun started to exchange looks and with their eyes, they looked very shocked. "Y-you mean…Juri…" Maybe you already knew that they were dazed to know your Father was already gone.

"And I know you know what I mean. She's still young and I know she can't live by herself only. So I favored her to stay here maybe for a while. Her Father is an important person to me so I have to make sure that the important people he left will be safe as well. I thought of this thing as a good idea." Mr. Kim included.

You can tell that Woohyun was very sad by looking his at his eyes, you didn't know why he was acting like that since you know he wasn't even close to your Father and your Father wasn't even talking all about him; but you just pried the thoughts away. You also saw Sunggyu who was just looking down at his feet. You didn't even care. Just because all you know was he's a brat who didn't care about things as well.

 

Mr. Kim cleared his throat which interrupted your thoughts, "Now you're already aware of everything, all we have to do is arrange Juri's things," he turned to Woohyun, "Woohyun-ah, bring her things at the guest's room since she will be staying there. Help her arrange some things there, alright?"

Woohyun looked shocked at first but he shook his expressions right away, "Y-yes, Father." He carried the bags and brought you up at the guest's room.

 

 

 

OKAY UPDATED ^uu^ HOHO.

Nothing to say, I think? XD HAHA.

Comment and subscribe!