23.

Opposites Do Attract

WOOHYUN'S POV

"Get off, hyung! You said you're only using that for 10 minutes!" you yelled at Sunggyu who was busy using the computer for what seemed like centuries.

"Shut off. I still have 6 minutes more." He replied while looking straight at the computer.

"6 minutes your . You're not even letting me see what you're doing at the computer, though!" you paced to the computer to take a peek.

"Y-you don't even care! S-stop talking," he cringed you off his side and stuttered with a nervous accent on his tone.

You plastered a poker face, "Aha! Hyung, now I know what stuffs are you doing there!" you stood up and hurried in front of the door, "now I just have to tell all of these malicious things to Father."

Sunggyu's eyes grew big at your response, "M-malicious things?! Hey, Nam Woohyun, I'm not doing anything. Whatever you're thinking, come off it. I- I am just doing t-the Physic project we're submitting at Friday. The…"

You interrupted him as you cracked a laugh, "We don't have a Physics project though! HAHAHAHAHAHA."  Sunggyu flinched to the side and scratched his nape nervously, "I'm really telling Father this."

"A-aish, Woohyun-ah…!"

 You were cut off with a loud knock from the door, which you supposed was your Father, you turned to Sunggyu with an evil smirk, "be ready to be snapped off, hyung."

Sunggyu tried to catch you but you were cut off when the door suddenly opened, it was one of the maids. "Good evening, Sir Sunggyu and Sir Woohyun. Mr. Kim is asking the both of you to go down and meet the guest he brought. They're currently in the living room right now."

You and Sunggyu exchanged looks but then turned back to the maid again, "Excuse me, ahjumma, but I suppose Father didn't inform us that he'll be bringing a guest." You said to the maid politely.

She shrugged, "I don't know but maybe you just have to go down to find out," then bowed her head, "I'll be going." The maid went out of the room and clicked the door close.

"Wait, Woohyun. Remember last Tuesday when Father let us clean the guest room? I assume…" his voice started to trail while thinking of the right word.

"It's the guest!" the both of you accidentally said in chorus. The both of you nodded, "I think it is" you said as you stood up. Sunggyu started to shut the computer off and hurriedly went down.

 

"I wonder who it will be. You know, Father invites guests rarely. I mean he brings friends but not in a typical day like this. So odd…" you whispered to Sunggyu as you closed the door.

"Maybe it's just his co-worker. You know Father is a bit workaholic so I think they have some business to discuss. Just my opinion." He replied while fixing the sleeves of his shirt.

"Nah. He even cleaned the guest's room for him, or maybe for her?" you scratched the back of your head and peeked your head down to see the ground floor, "Aish, I don't even know who the person is, why am I even bothering to think… about…the …her," your voice trailed off as you saw the visitor's back facing you, realizing the guest was a girl. "Hyung…" you jerked your hand on Sunggyu's thighs as your eyes were still glued at the guest's back.

"What?" he responded as he turned to you and looked at the direction you were glancing. That's when he saw the visitor again, she suddenly felt stopped, "why…what…girl… eh?!"

The girl was wearing a blue dress that was just beneath her upper leg and wearing a bright red coat as well. Her long carameled color hair just made it all odd, it was beyond familiar. She had two bags with her and a pet cage with puppies in it.

"Hyung, can you sense what I'm thinking?" you turned to Sunggyu.

He shook his head and clicked his tongue, "I… err…umm… that hair color just looks so familiar."

You clicked your fingers, "You got it correct, hyung."

"Really… But I just wish she's not who I am wondering right now. I just wish." He responded with his fingers below his chin.

 

"Oh! Here are my sons already. Why were you so long? Come, meet our visitor." Your Father interrupted your thoughts as he started to pace over. You turned to the girl but her was still facing you.

The both of you went down and walked in front of them.

"Sunggyu and Woohyun, I want you to meet Juri. Juri, meet my children, Sunggyu and Woohyun."

 

Your eyes grew big, "J-Juri…"

Not until the mystery girl started to face in front with her head still stoop low a bit, you felt like someone hit you. "A-annyeongh-haseyo, I-I'm… Juri…Yoo J-Juri."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Now I'm out of the hospital!! Yaaay ~ Maybe I could update now regularly. Hoho ~~

So how's the update? ;D Don't forget to comment and subscribe!