16.

Opposites Do Attract

"Juri!" you heard familiar voices calling you. You turned your head and saw it was Hoya and Hyemi.

But because you were very weary and unstable, you just stood there and smiled frailly.

"Are you okay, Juri?" Hoya cupped your shoulders and scanned you.

You smiled and nodded weakly, "Y-yeah. Seeing you guys in front of me makes me feel comfortable in some ways."

You turned to Hyemi who was standing and stretching a weak smile, as well. You couldn't help it, you cried hard. Hyemi walked to you and embraced you tight.

"Sorry we can't do anything," she said while caressing your hair, "and sorry for yelling at you on the phone a while ago. I was very worried to you, and your Father."

You cried even more hard when your heard it. You just rested your head on her shoulders and kept on crying.

"Where's Father, by the way?" you raised your head and looked at Hyemi.

"He's in the room. Doctors are still examining him. The passengers are bleeding deeply but Juri," she looked at you with anxious eyes and pointed at the door right in front of you, "your Father is really in the critical core."

You blinked a couple of times to prevent the tears from falling but it failed. Your eyes started to crash in tears again.

 

"Hyemi, Father's safe, right?" you asked while tears were still touching your face.

Hyemi nodded, "Of course he is. Your Father is a strong person, a very strong person."

You bit your lip and rested your chin on Juri's shoulders.

 

Meanwhile, you were still in the hall, waiting for doctors to come out. Hyemi decided to go to the restroom first and left you and Hoya for a while.

Hoya let out a sigh and looked at you. "Juri-ssi."

You looked back, "Hmm?"

He took a deep breath, "You know that I grew up without a Father, right?"

"Y-yeah," you nodded, "Why?"

"With that," he stretched a small smile on his face, "Uncle Taepyong has already been a father to me."

You looked at him sympathetically and saw tears forming in his eyes, "H-Hoya-ssi…" your voice trailed off and you were surprised. For the whole 14 years you've been with Hoya, you didn't see him cry or sob.

"I-I know. We've been the best friends ever but you never saw me cry," he chuckled, "but maybe your father is really important to me." Hoya started to weep.

You placed your hands on his back and didn't help but cry too.

"Juri-ssi," he turned to you, "thank you for being the best-est friend to me. Maybe without you, I wouldn't be this nice. Thank you for bringing your father to my life. He's such a big change to me."

"Don't say thank you. We're just destined to be best friends, and you're destined to be nice, as well. And Father, I know he can." You managed to form a weak grin.

"We all know he can." Hoya included. He chuckled and wiped his tears away, "I'm such a gay. Sorry I'm over acting."

You shook his shoulders with your hand and smiled, "Nah. You're always over acting anyway." You laughed in mischief, though there were still dripping tears from your eyes.

Hoya tilted his head and looked at you and rolled his eyes, but right after he hugged you.

"Thank you, Juri. Thank you very much. I'm very grateful to have a best friend like you in my life."

 

 

 

 

 

 

WANNA HAVE A BESTFRIEND LIKE HOAEGI ;-;

 

Stay tuned ♥

Subscribe and comment :)