15.

Opposites Do Attract

YOUR POV

It was already 3:18 in the morning but still your Father isn't still home and you were very anxious, which made you wake up as well. You started dialing your Father's number again for the 12th time. It was ringing, but sadly, "The number you've dialed is currently unattended. Please…" You placed down your phone on your desk and bit your lip.

Not a few moments after, your phone rang. You sighed in relief after thinking maybe it was already your father. You quickly grabbed your phone and looked who was the caller. Unfortunately, it was Hyemi who was calling.

You froze for a second. Why would she call at this time? It was odd. She wasn't even texting or making calls to you early in the morning, or late at night, because you always see her every day. Things were getting strange and you were starting to panic.

You answered the call and placed it over your ear. "H-hello, H-hyemi-ssi?"

"Y-Yoo Juri…" you heard her sniff over the phone.

"What's wrong, Hyemi?" you tried to question her even strange things started to play in your mind.

She didn't answer. Instead, you heard another sniff which you could tell was from her. She was definitely crying. But things aren't still clear to you. "Hyemi, what's wrong?! What's happening?!" you pardoned in a high voice.

"Juri-yah. Y-your Father… y-your Father.." she can't continue and just howled over.

You froze when you heard the word father. Your hands started to shake and your body was wobbling. "M-my Father… what's wrong with him? What?! Tell me, Hyemi!"

 

"Your Father is in the hospital, Juri!"

 

Things started to echo in your mind. You couldn't believe what was happening and what you're hearing. You even stumbled back and made you almost fall.

"W-what d-do you mean…" your voice started to trail off. You chuckled nervously, "Hyemi don't joke like that. That's impossible. He just called a while ago."  Hot tears started to emerge from your eyes.

"Yes, it's true, Juri! Do I look like joking?! The passenger car he was driving just few hours ago was crashed by a ten wheeler truck! He's in the hospital and now in a critical situation." Hyemi's voice cracked. "Now tell me, Juri. Do things still look like a joke?!"

Your eyes started to blur. Your Father was in the hospital, in a critical state.

"H-Hyemi…" tears started flowing down off your eyes. This isn't happening, no. I believe this is just a dream.

Without thinking of anything, you hurriedly went out of the house and went to the hospital your Father was in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN  NEXT? D;

Subscribe and comment :(