25.

Opposites Do Attract

 

-YOUR POV-

"Here…" Woohyun said as he opened the door of the guest's room and switched the lights on.

Your eyes grew big like saucers as you realized that it was bigger than your house's kitchen. "Wow…" was all you can say. Your eyes darted the bed that was good for 4 people, a working desk just beside the window from which you can able to see the sky clearly; not to mention the room was blanketed with soft carpets and walls in green wallpaper, which actually soothes your eyes.  

"Father said this will be your room for a while, Juri-ssi. Don't worry; it's nice and comfortable to rest in here. It's a good thing to know that somebody will use this room at last. In fact, Father even let us clean this room because this became unused since Father doesn't really invite guests always. To be honest, I sleep here whenever that Gyu-bish is driving me crazy." Woohyun explained as he put down the bags at the side of the bed.

You were dazed at the room's size until that time, "Holy tomatoes… this is actually the size of our classroom. Daebaak ~" you whispered as your eyes were wondering every corner of the room.

 
"Yoo Juri? Yoo Juri-ssi?" Woohyun waved his hands right infront of your face which brought you back to the reality.

"O-oh, I-I'm s-sorry… I think I'm still asleep. Aigoo ~" you stuttered, "but I think this is too much. Maybe I can just sleep with the maids' room, I assume. This room is just too big for me so yeah,"

Woohyun chuckled, "No, it's okay. You're a special visitor so you should have a special room, too." He smiled. You sighed and nodded.

 

The room was full of silence and there was no one talking. That's when you decided to make a topic but ending up with your eyes locking up with Woohyun's. His blinking eyes were glancing at you at the whole minute. Not until he cleared his throat after what seemed like a millennium. "O-oh… I'm sorry… I was out of mind…err," he stammered and giggled nervously.

You just giggled back and grabbed your pet's cage since they started to howl in a low tone, "Umm, is it really okay to bring my pets with me here? You don't have allergy, do you?"

"Of course! Hey, I love puppies, you know?" he said with an enthusiastic tone while looking at them.

"Umm… actually, I don't." You laughed sheepishly. Woohyun chuckled and shook his head.

 

"Do they have names?" he asked as he sat at the edge of the bed.

You nodded, "Yeah. This white one is Cabbage and this dog who has a black spot on his head is Lettuce."

 

He laughed and nodded, "Their names are quite fun."

You were having some great time with Woohyun not until the door suddenly opened. The both of you were startled and turned, "What are you two doing?" Sunggyu said sternly.

"You son of a rat, don't you know how to knock?!" Woohyun mumbled.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes to him, "Why would I, eh?" he sang, plastering a fake smile.

"Because it annoys me ~~" Woohyun sang back while pinching his nose.

 

Sunggyu looked at you with a straight face, "Hey, numskull."

You looked at him back with an annoyed face, "What?"

Sunggyu leered, "Get up there, you'll coming with us down." he said coolly then got out of the room.

 

You turned to Woohyun, "Wait, why is he even acting like he's so cool? He looks like a slug with small eyes when he smirked to me a while ago!" you rolled your eyes.

Woohyun laughed at your expression, "Just forget that old man. He's a brat."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATEEE!! :o HAAHAHAAAAAAAHHHA. Don't worry, I'll try to make the next chapters long.

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH XD !! I CAN SEE THOSE COMMENTS GUYS