Chapter 4

That stupid chaebol

Today’s the fourth day, which means it’s nearing to the end of this week. The uniform could probably be bought later, but what about the fees that’s going to be due? I guess I will just have to ask from my part time boss then...

 

‘Hi ______, are you okay? Still bothered by the things that happened yesterday?’

Oh.. the things that happened yesterday, how could I be okay? I think I shouldn’t be in school after what has happened… ‘Yea Seung Ri, I’m okay…’

‘Good to hear, I’ll head to my classes first, see you around.’

‘Bye…’

                                                       ************************

‘And the equation should be……’

 

‘Psstt, hey new girl, someone asked me to pass this note to you.’

‘Oh, thanks…’ Who would freaking send me a note in class? I don’t know anyone well here... except, that guy, and that guy, and…Hae Yol. Tsk…

 

Hey, sorry if I bothered you concentrating in class but I can’t help but worry, are you okay? I’m sorry about yesterday, did Choi Seung Hyun hurt you? If he did I’ll punch his guts out for you…Sorry… -JY

JY…so Kwon Ji Yong sent this? To me? I’m not even close to him, but this note seems really kind…Is his personality, actually like this?

I don’t think I can actually reply back to him…I mean we’re not even close and, since I’m here in school today, he should know that I’m okay, so…yea, I guess I don’t have to reply.

                                                    **************************

*ringgg*

I was just walking out of class when someone just grabbed my arm and dragged me down the hall. 

It was Ji Yong.

Ha.. who else could it be? I watched, with my eyebrows furrowing in confusion and frustration as he roughly shoved past everyone along the corridor, bringing me to an isolated stairway.

‘Hey ______! Why didn’t you reply back to me? I was worrying about for the whole time in class, oh my gosh… So are you okay? You’re not hurt anywhere right?’ He started twirling me around like I’m some doll, just to check and make sure I’m okay. 

I was puzzled by what he was doing, so I held his hand to try to stop him from doing this. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh.

'W-why are you laughing? _____-ah this isn't a laughing matter!'

I chuckled and explained that I was fine, and that Seung Hyun did nothing to harm me physically, and it was hilarious to see him acting so worried like a mother.

Speaking of the devil, Seung Hyun popped out of the hallway and headed towards our direction, seeming to be engulfed in flames of anger.

‘Yah Kwon Ji Yong! What are you doing to her?’ He grabs Ji Yong’s arms to shove him further away from me.

‘What are you both doing?! Don’t you both dare to fight again!’

Ji Yong ignored Seung Hyun's advances and continued asking,

‘So you’re okay? That’s good…’

 

‘You’re okay? Kwon Ji Yong and I, didn’t hurt you yesterday? Not a single bit?’

‘Yes, and you both seem to mind that, must I be hurt so you can be happy?’

‘Probably because I thought of compensating you after what I might have done yesterday, I thought of treating you a meal after school…’

‘Yah Kwon Ji Yong, I want to treat her that meal, no, uhh, you’ll treat her the meal, and I’ll treat her to the dessert, nice desserts, how about ice-cream?’

It really makes me laugh how they both are arguing over this, it’s just a meal, they don’t have to be so serious…

‘Okay, so _______, we’ve settled it, he will take you out for a meal and I’ll take you out for ice-cream, deal?’

‘I—‘

‘Deal.’

‘Okay so we’ve both agreed to this, ________ meet us at the classroom after school, I’ll stay at the gate so as to make sure you won’t run away.’

And Seung Hyun and Ji Yong just walked out of the classroom, Seung Hyun giving me a playful wink while Ji Yong waves goodbye. I kind of blushed when they did that...hehe

Running away? I do feel like it, but it’s just treating me to a meal, since they are chaebol kids too, I think they’ll treat me to some nice food, not worth running away, okay, I’ll just agree to this once…

 

And once is enough for to happen, right?

 

 

 

 

 

 A/N: Here's the next chapter!! And do you think I should stop using the days to start a chap? Cuz I'm quite new to writing fanfics, and I have not much ideas to start or end, especially when it's a new day...Any suggestions or ideas or advices? Should I make a GD pov or TOP pov? I'm not quite good at that though, so maybe I'll try it out once I have more experience of writing and if the story has more subscribers and comments? And do you all think this storyline's okay? Cuz I think it's going to get complicated after they confessed, and yepp!! They're going to confess in the next chapter haha XD I'm still not sure how to carry it out though :/ *feels frustrated* Oh and school's starting soon so I think I'll update less frequently :< But please continue to give this story your love and support!! Thanks to those who read this and thank you soooo much my beloved subscribers!!! <3<3