Chapter 3

That stupid chaebol

Today’s my third day in Jene, and true enough my mom and dad practically freaked out when I told them about the fees that are needed to be paid. We had until the end of this week, I hope my part time bosses allow me to take my salary in advance, or else we really won’t have enough for this damn school…And I checked out the prices for the uniform yesterday, the money used to buy it could feed me for a whole week! I really don’t know why those rich kids must spend money like that, looks like one could get rich just by making and selling uniforms for these people… I guess I just have to buy a second hand uniform then.

 

*ringgg*

‘Hi ________, it’s lunchtime now, do you want to have lunch with me?’

‘Hi Seung Ri…maybe not. Like what I heard from Choi Seung Hyun yesterday, you have a girlfriend right? And I don’t want her to be fussing over me sitting with you, aren’t girls always like that? Getting jealous over something easily…’

‘Ahh she won’t be, I’ll tell her that we’re just friends only, and how would I even dare to be cheating on her? I’ll get slaughtered.’

‘Hah… so I guess we should go for lunch now?’

‘Yea.’

 

 

‘Heyy _______, here so early for lunch? Omo, why are you sitting with Seung Ri? Next time you should sit with me for lunch you know, I’m still single.’

‘Choi Seung Hyun, what do you exactly want from me?’

‘_______...Don’t…’

‘Why not? I mean I’m new here and I don’t think you have to keep bothering me right? Can I at least have my lunch in peace?’

And with that, I went over to another table.

‘_______, you okay?’

‘Hey Seung Ri, your girlfriend is here, want me to call her? HEY JUNG HYE, YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE, WANNA JOIN HIM FOR LUNCH?’

‘What are you doing Choi Seung Hyun?!’

 

‘Hii oppa, *gasps* what are you doing with her? Who is she? Omo, you guys better be just friends only. Why did Choi Seung Hyun shout for me anyways? *gasps* He wouldn’t have fallen for me right? omo’

‘Jung Hye ah we are just friends only, I only knew her yesterday, she’s just transferred here. And you’re attached to me, he wouldn’t think of snatching you right?’

‘Hehe of course! I’m yours only! Oh…and nice to meet you then, as you know, I’m Jung Hye, Seung Ri’s girlfriend, so don’t ever think of touching him.’

‘Sure, I wouldn’t think of that anyway…’

‘Good, now oppa, wait for me while I get my food. ________ I’m watching you, and you too Choi Seung Hyun, don’t touch my boyfriend.’

‘Don’t worry missy, I’m not aiming for him, I’m not gay. Hey _____, you should really come sit here with me, we should not interrupt that lovely couple, come on, here, don’t worryy.’

 

A figure emerged from behind us, and his voice startled me as he spoke suddenly.

‘No _____, I think you shouldn’t. I’m pretty sure you should be wary around him, should she not be, Seung Hyun?’

 

‘*smirks* Kwon Ji Yong…I’ve been thinking where the hell did you go? I haven’t seen you since morning, and don’t defame me like that, it’s not very nice. Oh I missed you so much, wanna join me for lunch?’

 

Sensing the tense atmosphere, I felt helpless and confused. Looking over towards Seung Ri, I cowardly whispered,

‘Seung Ri what should I do?’

‘Just sit here, don’t move.’

 

‘If we won’t start fighting sitting there after a minute, sure.’

‘How about _______ join us too? She’s pretty right?’

Unknowingly, my cheeks started flaming as he said that, I couldn’t have fell for him right? Oh my gosh I can’t fall for him! Wake up _______!

 

‘Hey girl, do you still want to come here, or not?’

 ‘Why are you even messing with her?’

I got up, and walked out of the canteen, I don’t know what will this lead to but, I don’t care anymore, I just had to get out of this mess.

‘________!’ I saw Seung Ri coming after me, but well, his girlfriend just stopped him in time. Tsk.

‘See Seung Hyun, you’re just good at making people leave you.’

Seung Hyun got up, and walked out of the canteen,shoving chairs around purposefully on the way.

I guess Ji Yong went out too, he couldn’t possibly stay in the canteen after this.

                                                 *********************************

‘Hey ________, stop!’

I looked behind, and saw Seung Hyun walking behind me. I don’t know why but I started walking faster, I don’t want him to catch up with me…

‘Hey, hey stop!’

He pulled my arm, in attempt of making me face him. But my face was full of tears, I don’t know really, why did I even cry?

‘What do you want!?’

‘Why are you so angry?! I never wanted anything, couldn’t you just listen to me?’

I guess he practically soften seeing my face in such a mess.

‘What did you do to her? Seung Hyun!’

‘Ji Yong can you stop? I did…nothing, okay?!’

‘What, happened?’

‘It’s okay, I’m okay! Just, please, stop bothering with me okay? Please?’

 

‘I’m sorry…’  ‘Sorry…’

 

 

I just, walked away not bothering them and went straight to the toilet. At least they can't, and won't follow me there. 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Tadaaa, here's your Christmas present from me^^ Chapter 3 is here!! Hope you liked my story so far and please continue giving my story your love and support!! < And have a merry merry merry Christmas to all^^~