Chapter 11

That stupid chaebol

JiYong’s POV

I ran my hand through my hair in frustration, slamming my hand on the table in annoyance. How stupid was I to be this rash about her? Apparently, I was very stupid. I know I love her, in the past, and in the present. I always believed that she is my one and only, no one can replace her. Until my parents, they were the jerks of this relationship. They stopped us from getting together just because we were of so-called, ‘different levels of royalty’. Tsk, royalty, they say. Nothing more than a bunch of fake es in reality. It’s been 4 years since her lost memory, 2 years of her in coma, and 2 years of her disappearance. When I saw her again for the first time in school, I was practically freaking out. A mixture of joy and confusion filled me. I wished that she’ll remember me or just at least let us start anew. I wanted a different sort of relationship so history won’t repeat itself again. I missed her voice, her face, her lips, her hands, and just everything about her. And God permitted me to see her again, so I shall not mess it up this time, and never will I let it happen again.

 

Your POV

Two weeks has passed after the start of school and I’m finally getting used to the settings. I tried to be as invisible as possible in school as I didn’t want unnecessary attention from anyone, well except Seung Hyun and Ji Yong. They were the only people I would call friends in this school, even though I shouldn’t. Things between them and I have kind of cleared up and the awkwardness that was once there were gone. We often went out after school together just for some snacks or dessert at Seung Hyun’s shop. Though Ji Yong and Seung Hyun never said anything, I could feel the obvious tension between them whenever we’re together. We usually talked about ourselves, our lives and studies. I was curious about how chaebols lived as I was never one. However the way that they placed it made their lives seem terrible. I remembered about how Ji Yong said that his girlfriend went into an accident just because of his parents, and they banned him from ever meeting her again. I asked who the unlucky girl is, but he just dismissed it away. Seung Hyun also mentioned that he lost a dear friend of his due to their fathers being business rivals, the adult businesses that wasn’t supposed to affect the children affected Seung Hyun so greatly because he always seems to be in pain whenever he talks about it. I wondered if being a chaebol is even something to be proud of…

 

It was the start of a new week and we were back in school. The first period was English and Seung Hyun and Ji Yong was in the same class as me. I arrived in school soulless due to late night revision. As I rested my head on the table to catch some sleep, someone jabbed me on the arm several times. I groaned in annoyance and tried to shove the hand away as I kept my eyes shut.

“Yah, aren’t you going to invite us to sit here?”

I shot up at the familiar voice and blinked my eyes to adjust to the lighting. I saw Seung Hyun and Ji Yong standing in front of me, scoffing at my messy hairdo.

“Just sit down then.” And I went back to sleep, flipping my messy ponytail over to the side of my face, apparently telling them not to bother me anymore.

Then I felt someone grabbing onto my hair and started tugging at it. I buried my face into my arms deeper as the tugging continued.

“Yah!” I shouted in fury. Heads turned towards me immediately and hushed whispers were heard. I shot Ji Yong a glare and looked down in embarrassment, snapping my eyes shut and going back to sleep again.

 

 

 

A/N: I'm sosososososo sorry for not updating in soo long but here it isss!! Blame my lazy brain and lazy fingers for not being able to write another chapter ahah/w\