Final: You Are Mine Forever!

Almost

Taecyeon was busy waiting for Jessica too like Donghae.

He almost waited for 40 minutes at the café.

Then someone called his attention “Oppa…Taec oppa” He looked at her and smiled.

“Suzy why are you here? He asked her and she smiled at him “Jessica unnie told me to come here because she said you have something to say…” Suzy said and Taecyeon scratch the back of his neck.

"Aish..That Ice princess" Taecyeon Whispered

"Pardon?" Suzy looked at him puzzled

"Nothing" He said and asked her to sit down

"So what are you gonna say?" Suzy asked him straightly and as a respond he gave her a straight answer.

“Suzy I love you” He suddenly confessed and kissed her.

“Oppa…I love you too” She hugged him tightly and smiled at him brightly.

_______________________________________________________________________

“Oppa is that true?” the girl asked

“Of course Sica it’s all true…I can’t live without you…” she ran to him and hugged him tightly.

“Oppa I miss you!” Jessica told him… “…I love you…But please don’t hurt me again…” She added

“Don’t worry…I wouldn’t do that purposely…You make my life complete…I love you forever and always” Donghae told her then he knelt infront of her.

“Oppa…” She said while her voice were trembling

“Sooyeon Will you marry me?” Donghae asked her and again she nodded “Yes” She shouted “I would love to marry you Lee Donghae” she added happily.

Donghae hugged her “I love you more than anything” he said and she responded with a sweet smile drawn on her beautiful face then he kissed her sweetly.

“Happy Anniversary Jung Soo yeon” Then Jessica remembered the day and she smiled “Happy Anniversary My prince fishy”.

“I love you” the said in unison and then both chuckled.

Donghae raised his eyebrows, bowed down and formed a snow ball then he threw it to Sica.

“Oppa You didn’t…”Jessica said evilly as she ran towards Donghae and tried to catch him.

Donghae stuck out his tongue “Never”.

“I will play a joke on you Mr.Prince Fishy” Jessica thought

“You are lucky because I picked you instead of him” Jessica said and Donghae stopped running and looked at her.

“Are you planning to pick him?” Donghae asked Jealously “Well…Yes” Jessica said and Donghae’s smile faded.

He bowed his head as tears started falling from his eyes.

He didn’t want Jessica to see him crying.

He turned his back to her and started walking away.

“Oppa…” Donghae didn’t face her instead he signaled her to stop.

“I’m sorry Sica…You broke my heart once more…I’m going to Yoona…Atleast she understands me” Donghae said

“But Yoona is with Siwon” Jessica told him proudly

“I will fight for her then…” Donghae said fiercely and started walking away.

Jessica followed him and hugged him from the back crying hard.

“Oppa…I’m sorry…I was just playing a joke on you…I love you and only you…Don’t go to her…I can’t live without you…” Jessica said while burying her face on Donghae’s back and tightening her grip on him.

A smile was drawn on Donghae’s face “Lee Donghae…Mission accomplished” Donghae thought and faced Jessica.

“Sica Sweetie…” Donghae said sweetly “ Just like you…I’m sorry I was just playing a prank…I love you” Donghae added and Jessica hit him on the chest continuously.

“I hate you” Jessica repeatedly said as she buried her face to Donghae’s Broad chest.

Donghae placed his hand on her chin and lifted it. He then started kissing her tears away…he kissed her from the forehead…nose down to her pink lips.

Jessica’s face lightened up and she smiled at him.

Donghae started running from her playfully and Jessica started chasing him again then Donghae waited for Jessica to come towards him and when she actually ran to him both of them fell on the cold snow.

"You are mine Jung Sooyeon!" Donghae Exclaimed and smiled evily.

"Forever" Jessica added and gave him her sweetest smile.

Donghae gave her the longest and sweetest kiss he could ever do to the only person he loves.