Chapter 4: Our Painful Break-up

Almost

 

SNSD’s Concert Was Great.

When It Was Time For Their Girlfriends The Boys Clapped Their Hands Frequently.

When It Was Jessica’s Performance Donghae Watched Her Attentively:

Jessica Went Out In A Very Elegant Dress And Donghae’s Jaw Dropped When He Saw Her.

She Started Playing The Piano And Then She Started Singing.

Can You Tell Me, How Can One Miss What She Never Had?

_______________________________________________________________________

*Flashback*

Jessica Was Trying To Call Donghae But He Was Not Answering Any Of Her Calls.

Jessica Was Annoyed So She Walked Out Of Their Dorm.

While She Was Walking Down The Road She Saw Donghae And Yoona Together.

She Rubbed Her Eyes For A Few Times.

“Is That Oppa And Yoona Together?” She Asked Herself And Blinked.

Then She Saw Yoona Hug Donghae And She Kissed His Cheek.

Jessica Was Hurt So She Ran Away Crying Hard.

“Oppa…Why…Am I Not Good Enough?” Jessica Asked Herself And Continued Crying.

After A Few Minutes…

Donghae Dialed Jessica’s Phone But Then She Didn’t Answer It. He Tried To Contact Her Many Times But Then Still She Didn’t Answer Her Phone.

“Why Is She Not Answering?” Donghae Asked Himself

After That Day…

Donghae Texted Jessica To Meet Him At The Park And Finally She Agreed.

At The Park:

“Oppa…I’m Sorry But I’m Breaking Up With You” Jessica Said While Walking Away From Him.

He Followed Her And Suddenly Hugged Her From The Back.

“Sica…Why?” Donghae Said And Jessica Removed His Hands From Her And Faced Him.

“You’re Asking Me Why…Why Don’t You Ask Yourself?” Jessica Said Coldly And Donghae Was Clueless.

“Oppa…I Saw You And Yoona Together…” Jessica Exclaimed Madly “Are You 2 Together?” Jessica Added Calmly.

Donghae Nodded Slowly And Tears Started To Escape From Jessica’s Eyes.

“Oppa… You Would Have Said It Earlier…” Jessica Told Him “Now…I’m Letting You Go Officially” Jessica Added As More Tears Escape From Her Eyes.

“Sica…I’m Sorry…I Really Didn’t Know What Happen…I Just Fell Inlove With Yoona While Spending Time With Her…” Donghae Confessed And Jessica Smiled At Him “Always Be Happy And Always Remember That There Is A Sica That Once Loved You…”Jessica Said And Kissed His Forehead “Goodbye Oppa” She Bid And Went Away.

After Jessica Turned Her Back To Donghae She Burst Out Crying.

Now…He Realized That He Loves Jessica More Than Anyone Because Everytime She Sees Jessica With Other Guys He Feel Jealous Even Though He’s With Yoona.

And He Was Actually Happy When Yoona Let Him Go…He Didn’t Know But He Didn’t Feel Anything For Her After All This Time It Was Just A Small Crush. He Didn’t Feel Lonely When Yoona Broke Up With Him Not Like His Break Up With Jessica…It Made His Heart Hurt For A Long Time.

And Now…He Knows That He Only Loves Jessica...Only Sica For The Rest Of His Life

*End Of Flashback*

_______________________________________________________________________

How Could I Reminisce When There Is No Past?

How Could I Have Memories Of Being Happy With You Boy?

Can Someone Tell Me How Can This Be...?

“I Miss The Times That We Almost Shared…I Miss The Love That Was Almost There…I Miss The Times That We Used To Kiss…”Jessica Meant This Verse As She Sings The Beautiful Song She Thought About Donghae…Pictures And Memories Of Him And Donghae Kissing, Hugging And Being Sweet Together Started To Flash On Her Mind But Then She Still Continued To Perform Even Though She Felt Crying.

After The Performance She Smiled At The Crowd And Then She Spotted Donghae Looking At Her And She Smiled At Him Brightly And Went Backstage.