Chapter 6: Love (Yoonwon Focus)

Almost

On the night after the concert, Yoona met Siwon at their favorite place,the park near the beautiful beach.

She saw him sitting on the big tree waiting for her.

She called his attention “Oppa…” Yoona shouted and Siwon looked at her direction then he stood up from his sit and went to her.

“Yoong…” Siwon hugged her and she blushed

Siwon held her hand and started walking towards the beach.

"Yoong...What do you think of me? Siwon asked shyly

Yoona looked at him and smiled "Oppa...you are handsome,a gentle man and a sweet person in short you are the perfect ideal man that every girl dreams of having..." Yoona answered him sincerly.

"What about me oppa?" Yoona said and Siwon smiled and answered "Simple...You are my Ideal type" Yoona blushed hardly and hit Siwon's arm.

"Oppa...Don't Joke!" Yoona asked him 

"I'm not...Why should I? You are the only one for me...You are the best thing that happened to me" Siwon stopped walking and looked at her "You are my life" Siwon told her sweetly and kissed her nose.

Then both of them continued walking hand in hand and Siwon suddenly yawned Yoona chuckled at his actions.

"Yah!...are you sleepy?"Yoona asked her

"Kind of but i'll stay awake just to be with You..."Siwon said sweetly and Yoona giggled.

They saw a big tree on the corner of the beach and both of them sat there.

Yoona sat infront of Siwon laying her head on his chest and his arms were wrapped around her keeping her close to him.

“Oppa…” Yoona said as she faced him “I already have the answer” Siwon became nervous

“I love you too…Oppa” Yoona confessed and Siwon knelt down infront of her.

“Im Yoona, My one and only choding…” Yoona chuckled “Oppa…” she added

“Will You be my princess?” Siwon placed out the ring he had.

“Of course oppa…I would love to…” Yoona said and Siwon placed the ring on her finger and hugged her tightly.

“Oppa…I love you” Yoona said

“Yoong I will always love you…” Siwon said and kissed her sweetly.

_____________________________________________________________________

On JeTi’s room:

She kept thinking about both Donghae and Taecyeon.

Jessica’s thought “Donghae oppa…Left me lonely and alone but he made half of my life happy…Taecyeon oppa…Made me happy when Donghae left me in the dark…Who shall I pick? Both guys are close to me…I wouldn’t want to hurt both of them…”

“Unnie listen to your heart” Tiffany advice her and Jessica was shock to hear something from her.

“Fany…Are you a mind reader?” Jessica asked raising an eyebrow

“No…but you are my bestfriend so I know what you’re worrying about…” Tiffany said

“Fany…I made up my mind and I wouldn’t regret my decision…” Jessica said and smiled at Tiffany “Thanks for the advice”

Tiffany closed the lights and both of them slept peacefully.