B.E.G

The Consequences Of Reading Fanfiction

"So part two of M.A.M.-I mean B.E.G."Kris coughed when Baekhyun glared at him.
"I told you we weren't doing anymore of your stupid ideas." Baekhyun hissed interrupted by a curious Luhan.

"What does B.E.G mean now?"

"Luhan I thought better of you but since you are curious is Brown Eyed Gay, that stands for Baekhyu-"

"Are you asking to die?" Kris gulped and shook his head.

--
"So we basically locked Sehun and Chen in a room to see what happens."

"Why?" 

"Just because Joonmyeon, do we need a reason?"

"Oh my god you finally notice-."

"Anyways let's see what happens." Said Tao interrupting Joonmyeon who was currently sulking in a corner, probably growing mushrooms too.

---
"Yehet." 

"Shut the up Sehun or I'm going to punch you in the mouth!" 

"Ohora- ahhh!"

----
Sehun was holding an ice bag over his mouth regretting his life choices what did he do wrong to have a busted lip, was he a bad person?

"I think we lost him for good he isn't even responding to bubble tea" Kyungsoo sighed, shaking his head.

"Jongdae, you killed him." Luhan sobbed (not really) brushing Sehun bangs.

"Whatever, he deserved it!" Jongdae huffed leaving to his room.

"I told him this wasn't a good idea." Chanyeol added trowing himself on the couch.

"Oh please, you are the one who suggested it. Don't trow it to me." Jongin snapped.

----
"Blame it on the boost got you feeling loose, blame it on Chen got you in the sun, blame it on the a-a-a-alcohol-"

"Kris are you drunk?" Kyungsoo glared at the bottle in Kris hand.

"Well, I don't know If I'm not drunk"

"Oh- wait what?"

"Boy what you drinking don't let it sink in skdksnz" he ended up mumbling the last part because he didn't know the lyrics.

Kyungsoo just ignored him and continued to cook.
-----
"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard." Kyungsoo sang handing milshakes to all the members who were lifeless but lightened up with Kyungsoo's cooking.

***

a/n: is this even considered a chapter idk

i just wanted to write something random