Please help me

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE [SEMI-HAITUS]
Author's pov.

"But of course we can stop that from happening"said Minkyu  "How?"asked Ren alarmed and shocked at the information he just heard "how are we a bunch of 16 year olds gonna stop him?"Ren asked again "i dont know"answered Minkyu."The police we can go to them"said Ren and Minkyu shook his head "we dont have evidence they wont believe us"he xplained "so how exactly are we supposed to do this?"asked Ren "first we need to find out more information about who's behind this and why he's trying to kill us"said Minkyu "agreed"said Ren "so are you gonna help me?"Minkyu asked but Ren didnt answer "please help me"said Minkyu almost begging "okay,i'll help"he said and Minkyu hugged him "thank you"he whispered to Ren.
After their little talk they got back into the car and drove off to get Ren back at his school "we are gonna have a lot to do"mumbled Ren and Minkyu nodded "well i have to go"Ren said and got out of the car "bye"he waved and Minkyu waved at him before driving off "what have i gotten myself into?"Ren asked himself out loud "hey Ren where have you been?" a worried looking Minhyun came to him "i just went for a walk"mumbled Ren as he walked inside trying to get away from his worried friend.

----------

Minkyu made it to his school and parked his car "what have i gotten my brother into?"Minkyu asked himself and sighed "okay,just keep it cool and calm"he mumbled and put on his chapstick and his glasses "perfect"he winked at himself and got out of the car taking his car keys and bag,his bag is a tote handbag and shoulderbag ,leather with studs adorne on it ,his motto was 'seriously!who wears backpacks anymore' but thats his though.Minkyu shoved his hand in the hand part of the bag and struted the up the couple of stairs,he knows for a fact that the school hallway would be filled with kids not because they are skipping but because the teachers are too lazy to come to teach,as soon as Minkyu pushed the dobble doors open all eyes were on him but he didnt care he kept walking like none of them existed because his mind was on his brother right now.That was untill his two 'friends' came by his sides "Minkyu,your late"said one of them"do you have a problem with my tardyness?"asked Minkyu and the other shook his head "good"he told him and the latter nodded "Minkyu,where were you though?"asked the other friend and Minkyu smiled "cant a guy have some alone time?"he asked and the friends shared a look before they started laughing "okay Mr.obvious did you go hook up with someone?"one of the friends asked and Minkyu smirked "thats for me to know and for you to find out"he answered and his friends scoffed "he was looking for you"said his friend again and Minkyu raised an eyebrow "who?"he asked "him"his friend said motioning with his head to who was walking towards them,Minkyu looked infront of them and scoffed "oh"he simply said and stopped walking and so did his friends,the guy walking towards them had stopped in front of them too "Donghae,Sungmin can you give us a min please"asked Minkyu and the two friends nodded,Donghae glanced at the guy in front of them before walking away with the other.The two left alone was having a staring contess,Minkyu sighed and took of his glasses "Hyukjae what a nice surprise"said Minkyu smiling not sincerly and Hyukjae scoffed "where were you?"asked Hyukjae and Minkyu smirked stepping closer untill there was no distance between them "is my Hyukie jealous?"asked Minkyu and Hyukjae glared down at him wrapping his arms around Minkyu's waist pulling him closer,he then lent down to whisper in Minkyu's ear "DONT call me that"he hissed but that didn't scare Minkyu oh no it made him want to tease the boy more "why not HYUKIE"Minkyu said in a whisper causing Hyukjae to tighten his hold on his waist "because you KNOW why"said Hyukjae causing Minkyu to scoff "just tell him already i'm getting tired of this"complained Minkyu "your not the only one"said Hyukjae "well tell him then it'll make things better"said Minkyu but Hyukjae sighed "the only reason i'm near him is because he's your friend"said Hyukjae saddly "you know he likes you too and us pretending to be a 'thing' is obviously hurting him"said Minkyu "it hurts me too but its the only way"said Hyukjae trying to hold back his tears "its not"Minkyu mumbled "talk to them"he said and Hyukjae pulled back obviously not liking that idea "thats what got us here in the first place"said Hyukjae and Minkyu sighed "i'll think of something stop worrying"said Minkyu smiling and Hyukjae nodded "well lets get to class"Minkyu said and Hyukjae pecked his cheek before walking away.Minkyu stared at his figure before it disappeared down the hall "why do i like getting myself in trouble"he mumbled to himself and sighed putting his glasses back on and making his way down the hall the opposite from Hyukjae.

"New hobby maybe"he grinned and walked to class.


Still in Author's pov.

Ren walked inside with Minhyun trailing behind him "Ren"Minhyun called out but he didnt stop he just kept walking "can you slow down please"Minhyun called out again but no response was heard.Minhyun sighed and just gave up walking back the way he came from,after realizing he was not being followed anymore Ren stopped and instead of going to class he went to the back of the school he needed fresh air.Ren sat on a bench under a tree and hugged his knees to his chest,he wasnt sure what to do anymore,he just decided to help his new found twin to stop some guy from killing them.Ren was snapped out of his thoughts by sobs near by where he was,he got up and went over to the source of the sobbing,it was from a tree near by there was a petite boy and his hair was blonde/honey blonde he had femenine features and he was cute.He tapped the boy on his shoulders and sat next tol him "hi why are you crying?"he asked and the boy sniffled looking at Ren debating if he should tell him or not "its okay you can trust me"said Ren and the boy nodded "i-i like someone but he's older i think"said the boy and Ren tilted his head "you think?"he asked and the boy nodded "well how do you know if you didnt ask?"asked Ren and the boy sniffled again"b-because i'm to shy to do it"he said blushing and Ren smiled "besides he works so he's older"complained the boy and Ren blinked "no,teenagers work too"explained Ren "but he works in a mental institution"argued the boy and Ren frowned "what are you doing in a mental institution are you crazy or something?"Ren asked and the boy shook his head "i was there for charity work"the boy explained and Ren made an 'O' with his mouth "well maybe he was too"said Ren and the boy shook his head "he works there"the boy said again and Ren scratched his head "how do you know?"he askedf and the boy frowned "he had a badge only employers have badges"he explained and Ren nodded "so how old are you anyway?"he asked and the boy blinked "i'm Lee Taemin and i'm 17"he smiled and extend his hand for Ren,he took it and shook his hand "well i'm---"he was cut off by the boy "your Choi Ren i know!"the boy said beaming and no longer crying "okay,but how?"he asked and Taemin shrugged "i know everyone! class president here!"he beamed and Ren blinked "wait we have a class president?"he asked and the other giggled "yes we do and why are you skipping class?"the older tried being serious but ended looking cute instead "hey your skipping too"he defended himself and the older blinked and pouted "are you sure your 17?"Ren asked and Taemin nodded "well ya kinda have a brain the size of a babies"he then said a little to loud "i do not!"argued Taemin "oh really?"he asked and Taemin nodded "well what you say if i baughtyou ice-cream?"Ren asked and Taemin beamed "ICE-CREAM! REALLY!?"yellef Taemin and Ren smirked "see size of a baby"he said and Taemin's eyes went wide "thats not fair!"he argued "why not?"asked Ren "well because everyone like ICE-CREAM!"he pouted and Ren stared at him "well your right on that"he said and Taemin puffed his cheeks crossing his arms "i know i am"said Taemin "shouldnt you be going inside?"he asked and Taemin shook his head "no not really perks of being class pres"he said with a proud smile "see being class gives you authority to anything,like not getting in trouble but i'm not saying you cant get in trouble i'm just saying---"and Taemin babbled on with Ren getting annoyed "hey dont you think your missing important lessons like arent you curious as to how alike a frog and human is?"he asked and Taemin tapped his chin thinking "they are?"he asked and Ren nodded "and you my friend is missing out big time"Ren said nodding "but how do the do it?"he asked "they slice it open"Ren shrugged and Taemin's eyes went wide "WHAT?!"he shrieked."Yup"he said and taemin got up instantly "where do the do that?"asked Taemin and Ren blinked "Biology"he said and Taemin shrieked again while running away flailing "I'LL SAVE YOU FROGGIES!!!"he screamed "well that was entertaining"Ren said staring at Taemin with a poker face "and he is the clas president?"he mumbled while laying down on the grass,he sighed and closed his eyes thinking back on his brother.

"what have i gotten myself into?"he asked himself in a whisper.
 

I will update this story every friday!!!!!! yay!!!! ^^ another chapter!!! and i just found out that i dont have a single funny bone in my body *cries and wails* bye now *hides in a hole*