getting to know why......

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE [SEMI-HAITUS]

Minkyu's pov.

I paced back and forth in the nurses office waiting for him to wake up 'seriously did he have to faint'i thought and looked at him laying there on the bed "aish wake up"i said a bit annoyed,'i wonder if he would wake up i did one of those scenes in a twin movie when the other could just whisper to the other half and then suddenly the other is awake' i sighed and walked to the bed ,i lent down close to his ear and whisper to him "wake up Minki"i whispered softly to him before lifting my head back up.After i lifted my head up "well it was worth a shot"i said to myself i stared at him before turning around to head to the chair to sit thats before i heard mumbling and i turned around tilting my head.I walked clolser to the bed again "t-thats imposible..."he mumbled and i got closer sitting on the bed as he curled up into a ball "no..your lying"he mumbled again but this time in a whisper.
 
"Minki.."i said shaking him a little he must be having a bad dream "Minki"i callled again but still nothing,he just kept laying not making any movements and i got scared just a little "Ren!"i yelled and his eyes snapped open and he sat upi n such a quick movement that he fell off the bed,he groaned and looked at me with wide eyes "w-what!?" he asked sitting up on his "are you okay?"i asked and he just stared at me with his eyes still wide "um hello Ren,earth to Ren"i said snapping my fingers but he just got up and walked towards me ,he cupped my face in his hand turning my face in weird ways "omg,omg,omg"he kept saying that "oh my God,oh my God,OH MY GOD!!!!!!"he yelled and scared the out of me ,now it was my turn to look at him with wide eyes "this is not happening! i'm goingcrazy!" he yelled and i tilted my head "okay calm down Ren this is just probably a joke"he said to himself and looked at me "you"he said and pointed to me and i pointed to myself "yes YOU!"he yelled again and i blinked "what?"i asked and he started shaking his head "who put you up to this? is that like a mask your wearing or something?"he asked and i raised an eyebrow at him "yeah sure i just took a plasticsurgery to look just like you becase i obviously i have nothing better to do"i said scoffing and crossing my arms and legs "you my friend need to accept whats infront of you"i said in a bored and annoyed tone.
 
He just started shaking his head mumbling words to himself,i sat there bored as hell and then i glanced down at my clothes 'this pink is getting to me' i thought and looked up at Ren 'i think he needs fresh air"i though again and got up walking over to him."Hey lets go to the mall"i said and  looked at him and he blinked at me "right now?"he asked and i nodded "well clearly you need to get your head straight and i just need get out off the pink stuff"he glanced at my outfit "you dont like pink?"he asked and i stared at him "i dont hate it its just not my thing"i told him and pulled him out of the nursses office "h-hey i cant leave school"he argued and i just shrugged "havent you ever skipped school before?"i asked looking back at him to only see him shaking his head "hmm well there is a first for everything"i said pulling him to my car before letting his arm go "okay Ren get..."before i could even finish me sentence i heard Ren screamed" OH MY GOD!!" i turned to look at him and he pointed at the car "its a porsche and its pink"he said squealing and i just nodded looking at him 'hmm cute'i thought and smiled to myself "okay get in now"i said getting and buckled up my seat belt as he got in,i started the car and rove off.It was quiet for a while untill he spoke again "i got it!"he beamed and i glanced at him "got what?"i asked and he pointed at me "your me from the future"he said and i started laughing "ha! no i'm not"i said and glanced at him "does time travel even exist?"i asked and he shrugged "it was worth a shot and plus i always wanted to say that"he said looking at the road while i turned thecar into the parking lot of the mall.
"Oh well at least you got to say it but i'm just 17 so no future you over here"i said chuckling and parking the car "i know"he said softly but loud enough for me to hear "you know we are brothers and your my little brother"i said getting out of the car "wait how do you know that your older?"he asked getting out as well "well isnt it obvious i said gesturing on myself ,he looked at me and nodded "yup it explains a lot"he smiled at me and i nodded smiling back but only to have it disappear the second it got there "cause you know you look old while i look cute"smiled innocently at me and i eyed him "you"i said pointing at him "me"he said "you! WE REALLY ARE SIBBLINGS!" i beamed and ran pver to his side pinching his cheeks.
 
 

Ren's pov.

 

I whined when my 'twin brother' pinched my cheeks "y-yah! quit doing that"i pulled his hands away and pouted "dont you like that?"he asked and i shook my head "oh sorry i didnt know"he said and i just smiled "its okay"i said and he nodded "okay lets go get me some new accessories that arent pink"he said skipping to the entrance and i just followed."So um Minkyu"i said while we entered a store "yes?"he said while looking through the necklace/chain pieces "w-why did you come and find me?"i asked and he shrugged while picking up a bunch of pruple necklaces "because i wanted to meet me little brother"he said but then the feeling i had this morning came back it made me feel like he's lying "thats not the entire reason is it?"i asked looking at him in the mirror,he looked back at me and put the necklace down "no its not"he said looking away "why dont you pick out a necklace for me?"he said well rather asked me while he walked over to the glas case where the necklaces were,i stood still 'maybe he'll tell me later'i thought and walked to him.There was a really cute one with a silver heart at the front tilted to the right while there was a purpe heartshaped rhinestone at the back tilted to the left "that one" i said and pointed to it,he smiled and told the lady "thats cute i like it"he said and i smiled "i like hearts"i said and he nodded.I ealked around the store while he was paying for the things he bought ,while looking through another glass case i saw a necklace that caught my eye it was a necklace with a pink butterfly and a tinysilver one attached to it 'pretty' i tought "hey i'm done ready to go?"the voicd asked and i nodded walking towards the door.
 
After we got in the car the feeling came back and i just couldnt help myself "are you gonna tell me?"i asked and he started the car "not now"he said and drove out of theparking lot,i nodded "okay"i said and just stared at the passing buildings and tree's.I closed my eyes enjoying the wind in my face when suddenly the car stopped and i opened my eyes looking over at him only to see him getting out of the car "where are you going?"i asked and sat up"to the park we need to talk"he said and i got out of the car"about what?"i asked ,he looked around before taking my hand and pulling me into the park ,we stopped behind a tree where a bench was "you sit down"he saidn and i nodded  "so?"i asked and he looked at me.He took a deep breath before he started talking again "okay,so i found a file with your name and picture on and in it and also a picture when we were both born"he said and i nodded "okay but how did find the file?"i asked confused,he sat next to me and sighed "i might as well tell you now"he said and i tilted my head "you see my....our dad is going to get married"he started explaining "oh o-our dad? um congrats then" said and lowered my head "uh thanks but he cant get married"he said and i looked up at him "eh? why not?"i asked and he sighed again"because the man he is about to get married too wants to......"he stopped and looked at me "wants to what?"i asked and he stared into my eyes "kill him.....and us"he said the last part in a whisper.
 
"WHAT?!!?!" i yelled and stared at him shocked