Woah!

DOUBLE THE TROUBLE [SEMI-HAITUS]

Minki's Pov.

[what Ren wore to school]

I woke up this morning with a strange feeling i dont knoe if i should feel happy or sad so i'm just gonna be emotionless then,i sighed and took a bath after that i got dressed and walked out of my room and into the kitchen seeing my hyung in there "good morning Minhyun hyung"i said and he smiled at me "morning Ren,hungry?"he asked and i shook my head "no i think i'm still full from all the lecture i got last night"i said and he laughed.
I pouted and crossed my arms "hyung its not funny"i said and he stopped laughing and poked my pout "seriously i dont even know what i did wrong"he whined and he pinched my cheeks "why are you so cute?"he asked and i shrugged.
 
"WELL HELLO MY FELLOW FRIENDS!!" Baekho came in yelling and ignored him and Minhyun hyung did also.
 
"Well its good to see you guys too"he said sitting down next to me and i still ignored him as i was to busy trying to figure out what the strange feeling i'm feeling.
 
"You just want food dont you?"Minhyun hyung asked him and and i looked up at him.
 
"YAH! YAH! i dont come here because of food!"he pouted and i giggled and then everyone looked at me,i blinked and stopped giggling
"what?"i asked and they shook their heads and went back to their 'argument' "fine"i said and got up walking to the fridge to get some milk 
"Ren!"Minhyun yelled and i dropped the box of milk spilling it on the ground "hyuuung"i whined and was about the clean it up when he grabbed me and spun me around "no time for that" he said  shoved my bag in my hand "your gonna be late if you dont leave now!"he yelled at me and shoved me through the door,i blinked and looked at my phone and puffed my cheeks out "its only 8:00 and classes dont start till 9:30"i mubled to myself and walked out of the building to see Baekho waiting for me "oh good your ready"he said not looking up from his phone.After about 15 minutes of waiting he finaly put his phone away and got ready to go "okay i'm ready now"he mused getting in the car "oh yay!"i cheered not so cheerfully and got in the passengers side,it took about 10 minutes for us to get to school when we arrived i took my bag and got out leaving behind a texting Baekho 'i wonder who he's texting' i thought and walked into the school with my head down.I wasnt popular or had many friends i just kept to myself because i'm too shy to aproach people ,although half this school think its adorable i think its stupid cause how can someone say that another person is adorable and they dont even talk to them and honestly i'm tired of embarrassing myself i'm just a big clumsy kid.
 
'yes you are'my brain said and i pouted inwardly.
 
'who asked you?'i asked 
 
'you didnt have to i'm your brain remember?'he said and i stayed silent for a while
 
'you should be on my side'i thought
 
'well i was untill you started thinking negetive instead of positive'my brain retored and chewed my bottom lip
 
"i did not start thinking negetive"i mumbled out loud and bumped into someone and my bag fell scattering all my books
 
"Yo loser cant you watch where your going?"he asked and i sighed
 
"dont you know how to talk to people?"i asked him and started putting my books back into my bag.
 
"what did you say?"he asked and i rolled my eyes not looking at him.
 
"i said didnt your fellow baboons teach ou how to talk to someone?"i asked still picking up my books
 
"did you just call my parents baboons?"he scoffed and i shrugged 
 
"your the one that said it not me"i said and was about to put my two last books in my bag when suddenly i heard him cry out in pain and then i heard a voice i never heard before but i felt like i knew it from somewhere and then that feeling i had this morning came back.
 
"did your baboons teach you not to hit someone younger than you?"the unknown voice asked and i blinked 
 
"i..i,w..what the heck!"he yelled out and walked away with fast steps,i wanted to stand up and see who this stranger is and thats when i saw the hand held out infront of my face,i took it and stood up and looked up and what i saw made me paralyzed i saw me well its like me but the style was different i had bangs and he did not he was wearing pink and i was loving it but thats not important,he was standing there smiling at me,i closed my eyes and and kept repeating "he's not real,not real,not real"then i opened my eyes and he was gone "oh God i knew it wasnt real"i said "BOO!"the stranger yell in my ear and i yelped "i am real"he said smiling and i clutched my shirt "holy mac and cheese! you scared me!"i pouted and he blinked "oh my gee you say that too!"he beamed and i just looked at him weirdly "oh and BTDUBS i'm Choi Minkyu your twin!"he cheered gleefully and i juststared in shock"TWIN!"I yelled and then all i heard him say was 'oh God dont!' then everything went black.
 


A/N okay okay sorry for the late and short update! ;-; sad you guys are allowed to kill me *hides* not really