Is it call of nature?

DON'T READ THIS( also known as SEHUN TO LUHAN)
It was time for schools which means staying in a dorm and of course Sehun amd Luhan is going to roommates.

For the whole day, Sehun stick to Luhan like a glue, unabling him to even unpack his luggage.

It was past midnight where Sehun already gone to sleep and time for Luhan to unpack his stuffs.

When he finishes unpacking, he got a call of nature as he rush to the bathroom and open the toilet seat.

And for the love of God, what he saw was despicaple to his call of nature, that his call of nature suddenly became artificial.

There was a poop on the side of the toilet seat!

Must have been Sehun again. He took a tissue and clean it. He gag over the sight and he felt something on the back of his pants.

He pooped in his pants! Call of Nature, check!

He made a disgusting face as he turn his head and look behind, scrunching uo his nose at the smell.

Sehun wake up at the sound of the alarm clock. He look at the other side of the bed and saw Luhan was not there.

He must have already woke up, he thought as he got off the bed rubbing his eyes.

He stood in front of the mirror and yawn. He took out his toothbrush and put the toothpaste on his toothbrush and put it in his mouth and brush it well from the corner to the the front, paying attention to the front more.

"Good morning, everyone." he said as he enter the dining hall, smiling widely. The people look at him and giggle quietly. He looked confused as he went to his seat, opposite to Luhan, ignoring the attention.

" Sehun, what toothpaste do you use? I want one!" Luhan said loudly as he start laughing out, continuing by the people in the hall.

The boy next to him gave him a mirror as he look at his teeth. It had different colours: blue, green, red, yellow.

He looked up to Luhan and saw him smirking. He looked down, tears b his eyes.

" Did I hurt your tender heart? I should not have messed with a baby boy. My bad" Luhan said as he kept laughing. He made a pitiful look at Sehun and smirk at his victory.

_____________________________

Author's note: Luhan's a here. Leave comments, sweeties