Happy Lunar New Year

DON'T READ THIS( also known as SEHUN TO LUHAN)

A knock came from the door. A man went over it and opened. He was greeted with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hello, Mr. Lu. Happy Lunar New Year." Sehun did a ninety degree bow.

"Happy New Year to you too. What are you waiting for? Please come inside." he said as he opened the door wider to let the guest come inside.

 

Sehun had plan to spend this year's celebration with Luhan's family.

He took Sehun to the living room where they passed the kitchen, Mrs. Lu greeted him with a smile.

As they sat on the couch, with Mr. Lu bombarding him with questions about his studies, which Sehun replied politely, with white lies, of course.

 

"Mr. Lu, where's Luhan?" he asked interrupting him before he finish his question.

"He's upstairs in his room. You can go and check up on him."


 

Excusing himself, he went upstairs.

He knocked on the door once, twice, thrice and still got no response.

He turn on the doorknob and stuck his inside, eyes wandering, searching for a glimpse of Luhan.

He could hear the rushing of water from the bathroom. He opened the door wider and came inside the room.

He noticed a gift wrapped box on his bed and walked nearer. He sat on the edge of the bed, taking out his phone.

He was on a game, his eyes fully concentrated on his phone, without realizing, he was laying on the bed.


 

He scrunced up his nose as he lost the game. Groaning, he buried his face on the pillow, punch it and put his hand under it.

He could feel something, he took it out the thing and what?

It was his ing wallet!

He sat up and glared at the bathroom door. He looked at the wrapped up gift one more time and smirked.


 

They came down the stairs, smiling and chatting, with Luhan holding the gift.

The door of the bathroom opened, revealing Luhan, fully dressed, with his hair styled up. Luhan's habit was he always bring his clothes into the bathroom and do a full dressed up there including his hair.

"What are you doing here?"

He took out his wallet and said "For New Year, of course. What's this?"

"A wallet. Did you hit your head on something hard that you didn't know what that is?" snapped Luhan.

Being taken back, he cleared his throat and said, " Particularly, my wallet. How did you get this?"

" Like you don't know." Luhan said while crossing his arms and glaring at him.

"Look I'm sorry for all that. I thought a prank would make it, interesting. Forgive me." he said with pleading eyes.

Luhan took out his hand , motioning him to give his phone. Nodding, he gave it to him.

Dinner went on, laughters filled the house as Luhan crack some jokes. And Sehun, immediately knew Luhan forgive him, with his jokes.

After the dinner, they all gathered in the living room. Sehun took out the gifts and handed them their gifts. A shawl, for Mrs. Lu, a watch, for Mr. Lu and a PS3 for Luhan.

Luhan haven't got a present from Sehun, so he told him he would treat him, which the taller male agreed with a nod and glares from his parents.

"This is for both of you." he said as he handed them the gift, with a smile.

Smiling, Mrs. Lu opened and what they saw was enough to make them beat Luhan the crap out of him.

She took the thing inside the box and lift it up in the air.

"What's this, Luhan?" she asked, trying to control her anger.