Happy Lunar New Year 2

DON'T READ THIS( also known as SEHUN TO LUHAN)

Her hand was trembling slightly as she held up the articles in her hand –there were two. Two pieces of UNDERWEAR: one was a two-piece red lingerie that looked more like cloth scraps than pieces of clothing(not to mention the lace probably left nothing to the imagination if worn –not that she was thinking of wearing it), and the other was a pair of brief-boxers that looked too tight for her husband and would surely cut off his circulation if he ever dared to wear it. To make matters worse, there were bright purple sticky-notes stuck to them. She read them one at a time.

‘Hey, Mom. Wear this, and Daddy would rock your world. XOXO, your son. :)’

‘Daddy! Your would look bigger in this. Chicks dig it, trust me. I brought it especially for you from my closet. Have fun with Mom!’

Everyone in the room were staring at the things she was holding in her hand. Her husband, particularly, looked torn between annoyance and amusement. She turned to Luhan with a cross look on her face.

His mouth was hanging open –as if he couldn’t believe what was happening. He held up his hands in the air as he spluttered, ‘Mom, Dad, I swear, I didn’t do it.’ He had the air of someone trying to calm down a dragon.

His mother, however, was having none of it. ‘Luhan, you go to your room now.’

‘Mom -’

She cut him off. ‘You are grounded for the rest of your life.’

Luhan cowered. His Mom was not essentially a large woman –in fact, she was quite tiny and slender, so it was an amazing sight, watching her taller son shrink against her. ‘But -’

‘Honey, isn’t that a little too long?’ Her husband interrupted. ‘After all, if he’s with us for the rest of his life, imagine how many times this could happen again.’

She seemed to consider it –she looked at Luhan with a fiery look in her eyes. ‘Fine, A month.’

‘But, Mom!’

‘No more buts!’ She said firmly and loudly at him. ‘Now, go.’

Luhan’s shoulder slumped and he slinked away towards his room with his head down.

‘Wait,’ she said again. Her son turned with a hopeful expression –maybe he was expecting an early parole, it being New Year and all. But she crushed those hopes by continuing: ’No phones, no computers, no nothing. And you just lost your allowance.’

He nodded, looking as if he was about to cry, but he turned to walk to his room again without further complaint. It was a good thing, because further objections would have earned him a loss of snack privileges.

Mrs. Lu took a deep breath before turning to Sehun. ‘I’m really sorry, you had to see that, Sehun.’ She pat his shoulder gently and smiled apologetically.

‘It’s okay, Mrs. Lu. It’s late anyway. I better get going.’ He bowed deeply, excused himself and thanked them for the lovely evening. Of course, for some of them, the evening wasn’t as lovely. He proceeded to walk out of the house and into the cold street outside. The air felt worse than it had earlier in the night.

Hiding a smirk, he bowed again as Luhan’s father closed the front door. As soon as the lock clicked, the smirk became a full-blown sarcastic smile. Sehun looked up at the house once more, focusing his glare at Luhan’s bedroom window. ‘Well, Luhan, that’s what you get.’

He thought back to what he did, and decided, he didn’t regret it. Luhan deserved it.

--

Sehun sat up and glared at the bathroom door with positive hatred. It was a wonder Luhan didn’t drop dead, spontaneously combust and was reduced to ashes. He turned and looked at the wrapped-up gift one more time –he smirked, the little cogs in his brain suddenly whirring and coming to life.

Carefully, he opened the package and peered inside. Nestled among strips of paper were two clay doves. They were beautiful –carefully made and painted.

‘Very cute, Lulu,’ he muttered under his breath, reveling on the genius of the spontaneously cooked-up plan. He pulled out the two doves and slipped them into his backpack.

Then he stood up and tiptoed to the couple’s room, sneaked in and pulled out a pair of red lingerie and a brief-boxer. He stuck his head out the door and quickly scanned the hall before he rushed back to Luhan’s room and dropped the ‘gifts’ into Luhan’s package. He rearranged them carefully, and then proceeded to sit and look innocent.

--

He held his backpack in front of him and pulled out two doves. He felt it was a bit ironic that Luhan gave doves to everyone. Scoffing, he threw them into the trash bin, shooting them into it like you would a basketball. He walked up to his car, whistling as he unlocked it –even did a little dance before he opened the door and sat behind the wheel. Sehun couldn’t help himself. He laughed hysterically, giggling uncontrollably as he thought about Luhan and his dilemma.

When he finally got his control back, tears were streaming out of his eyes. He wiped them away, smiling widely and then drove away.

No one could hear it, but if he opened his window, the whole city would bear witness to someone singing loudly, ‘I am so awesome~ I am the best!’


 

A/N:

Hoho. My first addition to this story.

Enjoy reading, guys!

Look forward to what happens next!

<3 AlexsesKim