The World Without You

The Locket Heart

When you felt unwanted or useless , sometimes you miss look something . Have you ever think about the people who close with you ? The people who love you ? The people who likes you ? The people who adore you ? 

 

" The people who like me ? " Key ask himself . Suddenly he start to think about it . The person who always stay beside him in whatever what condition he is . 

 

Look at the selfish of you 

 

Suddenly he feel like in a hospital room and he saw himself lying on the bed looking like death person with lot's of wires and bandages around his body . He notice the person beside his bed . His grandmother . 

 

" Halmonie .. " He tried to hold his grandmother hand but he can't . How many times he tried but the result still remain the same . Looking at the person who take a good care of him making him felt sorry towards that soft hearted woman . 

 

" Kibum , open your eyes . I'm waiting for you . We all are waiting for you ." The woman kiss his forehead gently and some tears fell on Key's face. 

 

" I'm sorry ." He only can look at the woman sorrow face asking him to wake up. If he can hug that woman , he will hug that woman tightly while telling her not to cry . 

 

Let's go somewhere else  

 

Now he are outsite from the room . He saw his bandmates look mess up . He saw they crying for him . But what can he do ? He now in his soul form . They can see him or heard him. 

 

" Hyung , i'm the one who should be in there . Dying on the bed . " Key saw Taemin cover his face with both of his hands looking totally depressed . Onew slowly come towards the maknae and hug him gently . 

 

" Don't ever say that words . He might be upset when he heard you saying like that towards his sacrifice . " Onew pat the maknae back gently . Onew may look strong infront of everyone but Key saw something inside his eyes . Tears . Those tears that resist to let it fall . Onew want to look brave infront of the others members . He want them to be positive about Key progress . Behind those strong look they doesn't know there is a shattered heart after looking at one of his beloved friend slowly fall into the dark hole of human criticism .At the other side , he saw Jonghyun sobbing quitely on the chair while Minho just sit on the chair without any words .  

 

Cruel are the word that suit for you 

 

He heard the voice say before he went to the another place that familiar with him . His usually hangout place with his fellows 91liners . He saw his friends all gather up . No smile , no laugh like they usually meet , no more Nicole voice that always chatty , no more Jinwoon voice that always scolding Mir . They all quite . Nicole who had tears in her eyes end up sobbing beside Jinwoon . 

 

" Don't cry . He still not dead . He still got hopes . " Jinwoon pat the girl head . 

 

" It going to be fine . Kibum are strong . He won't left us that easily . He won't right? " Mir say the last word quitely but the others still can heard him . Mir tears almost fell before Woohyun hit that boy head . 

 

" Babo! You should trust Kibum. Key are too fame to die . Even the god won't accept him with his damn attitude ." The boy said while taking his glass of beer and held it up . 

 

" This for Key . Let's pray for him ." Nicole wipe her tears while smiling . They all held up their glass and clanks it together . The tradition that Key did when they 're meeting together celebrating something for congratulating . 

 

Do only think of them . Don't you think the others who know you but you doesn't ?  

 

" What do you mean ? " 

 

He ask before he saw infront of SMe building crowded by people with some flowers with them . 

 

Listen to them 

 

" Get well soon . We 're always on your side encouraging you , pray for you and support you . " The girl wipe her tears before putting her flower bouquet infront of the door with the others . 

 

" Kim Ki Bum get well soon !!! " They chant before the security guard chase them from the building . 

 

They 're devoted towards you . Those are just some of them 

 

Suddenly he heard something . It's likes wispers but soft and lovely . It feel like a cold yet gentle breeze slowly hit him making all his worried and sadness gone. 

 

Those are from all the people all over the world who adore you . 

 

He heard the voices . Those voices belong to the one who adore him .Those voices belong to the Lockets and he 're in their heart . He listen to their hearts . The Locket's Heart . 

 

" I'm sorry . " Key cried . He never think about them . He admit that he're selfish only think about himself but not the others who need him. 

 

" I know i'm a hypocrite but i want to wake up . " 

 

Sorry  but you times are out . Say goodbye towards your past 

 

" Wait ! No , i'm....." Suddenly he feel someone straggle him . 

 

This are your dream right . Isn't that this what you want ... 

 

" I ..can't ...br..eath.." He gasp while trying to inhale air into his lung .

 

Now your dream will come true  

 

That voice wispers at him making him shiver . 

 

" They... need .. me ." 

 

Too late 

 

He heard the voice said before the surrounding become cold and everything start to blackout . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

I'm sorry because i take a long time to update . This story almost come to the end . I ve got 1 more chapter and this story will end (spoiler)