Pregnant?

Dream...? Destiny...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia's POV...

It's been two months since my graduation trip and our unconventional wedding in Vegas. Myungsoo oppa and I are married. We didn't tell anyone yet except for my grandparents in Nevada. At first, they were shocked that I got married on my first nigh in Vegas but when they got to know Myungsoo oppa, they learned to love him. Grampa Thomas and Myungsoo oppa had a man to man talk. I don't know what it is but I think, Grampa gave his blessings to myungsoo oppa.

We are back in Seoul now. Although we were married already, we don't live in the same house since nobody knew about or marriage. We are still keeping it a secret from everyone. I don't know how long will Myungsoo oppa and I will be able to hide everything but when the time comes that we need to tell everyone the truth, we will do it together.

Today, Myungsoo oppa and I are going to the hospital for my first check up before my chemo session sarts. I was really grateful that Myungsoo oppa is with me today. I am really scared to go to the hospital these days but I know tha if I put aside for a longer period of time, everything will just get worse.

As we were waiting for my doctor to come, a nurse took my vital signs and asked me some questions. One question really made me think hard. "Miss Thomas, when was your last menstrual cycle?" I was taken aback since I am really not sure. My period has been irregular since I got it. "Uhm, I am not really sure because my period in irregular but I think it was 2 months ago. I haven't had it last month

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter