Forgive but Don't Forget

Dream...? Destiny...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

L's POV...

I could not contain my happiness that finally, Jia has woke up. When her parents arrived, I told them that I'll go to meet Sajangnim. I don't want to leave Jia but I want her parents to spend time with her without me around.

When I reached Sajangnim's office, he told m to sit down. "Myunsoo-yah, we have finally tracked down the suspects in stabbing Jia. They were already apprehended this morning. They were some of Infinte's sasaeng fans. We have already filed a case against them for harming a person related to an Infinte member." he told me. I was so happy with his news. I decided to tell him that Jia has also woke up.

"Sajangnim, Jia has woken up form her coma." I said to him. "Ah, kurae? That's good news! I will issue a statement regarding the case and also if Jia-ssi and her family could also give out a statement. Do you think her parents will agree?" he asked me. "I don't know, Sajangnim." I said. "Okay, I will call them and ask them personally." he told me. I nodded at him and politely said goodbye.

Now that Jia's back and her attackers were already caught, I know that Jia and I will be at peace. I hope that this happiness will last for a very long time.

 

Jia's POV...

I was already out of the hospital and recovering at home. It has been 2 months and 12 days since the attack.I have missed out so many lessons at school and I have also missed 2 months of my life.

Myungsoo oppa's fans and the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter