After A Long Sleep

Dream...? Destiny...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia's POV...

Where am I? I looked around and saw nothing. Only darkness. Nothing else. I heard someone calling my name. Why does the voice sound so familiar? I turned around to where the voice was coming from. I saw a liitle girl standing in front of me. Who is she?

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked her. She smiled up at me and I could not help smiling back at her. She looks so cute. "Eomma, I am your future daughter. You should come back. Appa is waiting for you." she told me sweetly. Daughter? Eomma? Appa?

"I don't understand. Where am I? Why am I here?" I sked her again, bewildered. "Just follow the light Eomma. It will lead you back." she said. I looked at where she was pointing. I could see a faint light coming from that direction. I turned back to thank her but she was gone. Where did she go? I shook my head and started walking towards the light.

As I go nearer and nearer towards the light, I could hear a very familiar voice. I tried to listen to the voice and I realized that it was Myungsoo Oppa's voice. I ran towards the light. Myungsoo oppa, please wait for me.

 

L's POV...

After the cardiac scare that Jia gave us, her condition became stable. She is still in coma. It's been 2 months already but she hasn't woke up yet. I don't want to leave her side but her parent's and Sajangnim insisted that I go back to my normal life while waiting for Jia to wake up.

I don't have any choice but to follow them so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter