Happiness...At Last?

Dream...? Destiny...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia's POV...

3 years have passed since the incident. The suspects were already serving their time in jail. Myungsoo oppa's fans have been more supportive with our relationship. Although there are still some haters, most of his fans gave us their blessings and support. 

Our relationship has been much stronger after the incident. We have met each other's parents and we also have their blessings. Myungsoo oppa's agency also gave us their full support. Everything is in order. We are happy and we are in love.

I was waiting for Myungsoo oppa at the airport. Today is the day that Infinite is coming back to Korea. It has been our tradition that whenever one of is abroad, the other would pick up at the airport when they arrive. "Unnie, are you excited to see L oppa again?" a fan asked me while waiting for the plane to land. "Neh, I have been counting the days that he has been away until today." I told them smiling. They all giggled and all I could do is laugh with them. Inspirits are such great fans. "Unnie, thank you for making L oppa happy nad for being there for him always." they said. I nodded at them and thank them.

I watched as people started streaming out of the arrivals area. I spotted Infinite coming out. Thier fans spotted them too. They started screaming when they saw them. I saw Myungsoo oppa look around and smiled when he saw me.

I waved at him and he waved back at me. When the people have thinned out a little, he ran towards me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter