Telling Infinite

Dream...? Destiny...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia's POV...

Since we found out that I was pregnant, Myungsoo oppa and I have been struggling, trying to decise wether we should reveal everything to the world or not. We first told my parents that I am pregnant and Myungsoo oppa and I were already married. They were surprised but they accepted it as well. They were just worried on how will I manange my pregnancy since I am sick.

I told them not to worry because Myungsoo oppa and I will be together. What we didn't tell them was that the doctors warned us that it will be fatal for me and the baby. Myungsoo oppa and I were told by the doctors that we have the option to abort the baby since their is a chance of intrauterine growth retardation. We vehemently refused this option. I told the doctors that I am going to carry the baby to term and chemotherapy can be done after i gave birth.

The doctors could not do anything but agree with us although they warned us that I can still miscarry and lose the baby because or the rapid growth of cancer cells. They also told me that I might have a premature baby and I might also lose my life. We told them that it's okay since we will make sure that we will be under their care. We told them that we will follow all their instructions to ensure a healthy baby. That is why I will be in the hospital all through out the pregnancy.

Everything has been taken cared for, except for one. The announcement of Myungsoo oppa and mine's marriage. I hope everything goes well.

 

L's POV...

When we found out that Jia is pregnant, I was so ecstatic. I am going to be a father! I wated to shout it to the world but I stopped myself. I am worried about Jia and the baby. I know that by Jia not having an abortion, we are risking her life.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter