Graduation Trip

Dream...? Destiny...?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jia's POV...

Yesterday, I graduated from university. Today, I'm preparing for a trip. Yes, I am going on a trip and this time I'm going ith Myungsoo oppa. His graduation gift to me is a trip to the US so that I can visit my paternal grandparents in Nevada. When he first told me about the trip, I was surprised but also happy. I haven't seen grandma and grandpa since I came to Seoul. 4 years without seeing them was so hard but I know that they can't leave their ranch and visit Seoul.

This trip is our first trip together. It's just the two of us. Myungsoo oppa and I. It's been two months since I have accepted him and we became engaged. We didn't tell anyone about the engagement because we know that most people would be against it. My parents would be against it since they know that I'm sick. His company and fans would be against it. That's why we both decided not to tell anyone just yet. Maybe someday but now is not the right time.

This is our first trip together as an engaged couple so we were both excited and decided to make the best of Myungsoo oppa's 4 free days. I can't wait to introduce oppa to Gramps. I know that like me, they will love him.

 

L's POV...

Jia and I arrived in Nevada after a long flight from Seoul. We were tired but that didn't stop us to explore Las Vegas. We decided to stay in Vegas fos a night and then travel to Carson City the next day. We checked in our luggage in the hotel and started going around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter