Chapter 2

Sweet Revenge

I sat quietly in the back garden of the school. What should I do with him? He's well known cool enough, so I'm not sure to scare him with things that ordinary. I look around me. I saw a dog that was fell limp. Its feet! Its feet hurt! What should I do? Ah yes! Ryosuke! I immediately flew to my class before – also class Ryosuke – located on the 2nd floor.

Without a doubt, I go through the walls and stood beside the bench Ryosuke. I saw a glance Tendo-sensei, Math teacher, was explaining about trigonometry, but I dont care.

"Ryosuke! Help, "I called.

"What?" he asked without looking up from his math book.

"It was .. In the back garden of the school, "I called. He looked away from the math book, he immediately got up. All of the students in the class immediately turned to him.

"The back garden of the school? Wakatta! "He shouted as he ran out of the classroom. I look a moment Tendo sensei and the students looked toward the door with amazed. I dont care, I immediately flew back to the back garden of the school.

***

I saw Ryosuke was examining the dog. I approached him. This expression ..... different from the usual, now he is smiling at the dog who was his check out. With sweet glasses perched on his nose. Kakkoi na ...

"He's fine. Only a little sprain, "he said.

"A.. Souka. Uh, sorry sorry now being teaching and learning activities. I'm sorry to disturb you .. "I said a little awkwardly.

"You're coming back to earth to avenge me, right? why did you apologize, hm? "he asked, smiling at me. Oh god! His smile!

"Em .. Wakata .. "I said quietly. Ryosuke walked away from this garden, leave me alone. Gosh! What have I done! Damn!

***

School bell has been sounded since 20 minutes ago, but Ryosuke still not out of the classroom. Being curious, I went to class. Arriving in class, I saw Ryosuke who was fast asleep while listening to "something" from his earphone. Because of strong curiosity, I approached him and listen to what he heard.

"Srk .. Srk .. Srk .. "What is this? Distortion on the radio? For what he listening it? The question flashed in my mind. I sit on the floor. Head and my body leaning against the bench Ryosuke. I looked at the sky from here. Although now I'm a ghost, somehow I like ordinary people. I miss my past. I miss everyone. Can I get back into a human? ...... Suddenly, everything became dark. I'm not aware of anything else ..

***

I open my eyes slowly. I've look the sky turn dark. I stood in shock. Did I fall asleep? oh my god what time is it?!

"Are you awake?" Said Ryosuke. I looked up to him. I saw he was pursue a book. Either what book.

"Why you have not go home," I said.

"There's a book I want to finish. If I go home earlier, I cannot read it at home, "he said as he closed the book and began clearing his stuff.

"You .. want to go home? "I said.

"Of course. It's late. How about you? "He asked.

"Ah I was ghosts. No need to worry about me! "I smiled strange.

"Although a ghost, night it’s still looks scary doesn’t it? You want to go to your house again? Let me among, "he said. Although he tried to cool, I feel there is something else. I do not know what it is.

"Come on!" he shouted as he walked out. I immediately followed him. This is the first time I was taken home by him. Like a dream ...

***

"Thank you for take me," I said as I reached the front of the house.

"See you tomorrow. Look for a more cruel way to revenge on me, "he said flatly.

"Hahahaha, I'll find. You must be scared, "I called, laughing.

"Try it. Jyane, Shida-san, " he called as he walked home. I smiled. Why he's good as when I already become a ghost? When I was no longer of this world? When I’m already a memorable things. Not feel the tears fall from my eye lids. Baka ...

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello guys~ we meet again hahaha :3 sorry for late posting -_-v

aaaaaaah why this going to shida u,u how pityfull she is u,u .............. and why yamada act like that......

 

 

 

i'm happy if you all enjoyed my story. thanks for read + comments + subcribes, minna :3