Chapter 3

Sweet Revenge

Well, as my apology, i give you the next chapter. It's really took a long time for to update this story hehe. hope you enjoy it ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The morning’s air is cool enough and the sky is beautiful. From up here everthing does look beautiful. I’m enjoying the morning’s atmosphere at the top of the school, the balcony. I see a man sitting, looking at the sky. Wait.. i think i knew him. I watched carefully. Ah yes! He is Nakajima Yuto. The man who always helped me anything when i alive before.  He is Ryosuke’s friend. Their characters were not much different. Cool and ignorant. But, only Nakajima still want to interact more.

I approached him. Although i know he couldn’t  see me again, i want to meet him. Nakajima was very good to me, but somehow i was not feel the same feeling like i was feel to Ryosuke. I sit next to him. I don’t know whether he can feel i’m here or not. Nakajima.... I miss you. Do you still remember me? Still remember me until now?

“Do you remember? You  were always brought me here when i’m sad? Feeding the birds that come over here,” i said. Although i know he wont hear what i’m talking about.

I was startled when i look at him. He smiled and nodded slightly. He is like...... he hear what i said. I saw him start throwing the pieces  of bread that he was carrying. The birds begin scrambling to eat it. And i’m smiling too.

***

I go down the stairs of this school. I saaw Ryosuke was walking into the library. I followed him. When i through penetrate the door, I see Ryosuke had fallen asleep on one of the table in the corner of library. I smile. As usual.. I thought. I approached him. He sleep with the headster which perched in his ear like before. And i heard the distortion on the radio from the headset again. Actually, for what reason he always hear that? I see abook next to him. A book about the stars. Constellations and shooting stars are discussed there. For what he reading this? Is there an astronoical task?

As i was thinking, Ryosuke was awake. He looked at me.

“You’ve been here long?” he asked. I nodded.

“Ryosuke, can I ask you something?” I asked. He nodded as he walked to save the book which he had read.

“Why you reading the book about stars? As long as i know, you’re not too interested about astronomical’s things,” i asked. He was silent as he walked out of the library. I  followed him.

I more suprised then he took or rather go to the balcony of the school. The wind here is more cold than before. Maybe because the autumn will come.

“I became interested about the stars. Moreover, in a few months The Nature Lovers Camp will travel up the mountain. So I have to prepare everthing, include studing the stars,” he explained. I nodded.

“Then, how about the things you always hear from your headset? Is it the distortion in the radio right?” I asked.

“ Its just a radio’s drama,” he said simply. Athough is there some of my curiosity, i tried to be satisfied with all the answer. We were silent in our own thoughts. I wonder what he was thinking, but I confused with what i was thinking.

***

 I was surprised when I saw Nakajima and Ryosuke were talking in the backyard of  the school. not usually they hide like this. I even more surprised when I heard Nakajima yelling..

“I LIKE HER! AND YOU KILLED HER!” that is what Nakajima shout. Wait.. Ryosuke has killed someone? What does mean?

“I didnt kill her. It was an accident,”  said Ryosuke trying to be calm.

“If you accept her, she wouldnt be like this!” said Nakajima.

“If I accept her, so you can’t make her yours right?” asked Ryosuke. Nakajima sighed.

“Love is no need to have. Just see her happy is enough for me. Although i have to sacrifices. I dont care about my feelings. The important thing is she happy,” said Nakajima.

Actually, what are they talking about? Killing, accident, and what was that? Ah I cant really remember it. I come closer  to them. I look Ryosuke see me coming. I saw him sigh and started to speak something.

“You know? Actually the person you like was coming back o this world.  Shi is  among us now. Can you see her? Ah no, I mean, can you feel her?”  asked Ryosuke. Wait, is he talking about me? Um.. I’m not sure.

“She was alrady dead. No way she was right here now. She was been live in the different world with us,”  said Nakajima.  His face showed he wasn’t sure for his own answer.

“I’m really saying this, Yuto. The person you love is right here. Mirai Shida was back to this world. She was beside me now,” said Ryosuke while slighty glanced at me. I flinched. Hey hey, what are you tlaking about? I glared Ryosuke.

“Nande?” Ryosuke asked while looking at me.

“What do you mean? What happen?” i asked insistenly.

“You... You talking with who?” asked Nakajima suprised a bit. I looked at him.

“I told you before right. Mirai Shida  is here beside me. She was glaring at me in disbelief. You dont believe me? Up to you. I already have to tell you the truth,” said Ryosuke relaxed. I’m speechless.

“If that so... Is she listening now? I... I miss her,” he said quietly after a long pause. I jerked. Nakajima... Is it true?  Oh my god.

I feel my eyes heated. He really means it. Tears began to flood my cheeks. I miss you too. I can hear you now. I walked slowly towards him. Although I knew he couldn’t see, is he cant feel my presence?

“She is in front of you right now, Nakajima. She.. she was crying,” said Ryosuke. He seemed to be an intermediary for me and Nakajima. I saw Nakajima smiling.

“In a ghost, you still can cry? Haha. Well, i will tell you everything. I miss you. And I like you. Shida-san, suki dakara. I know it’s too late. Sorry  I was just saying now. I know you’re ike Ryosuke, therefore I harbored my own feelings. At least, I can still ber on your side though i cant have you. I hope you stop crying now,” said Nakajima. I tried my best to smile.

“I know you cant see me, I know you cant hear me now. But.. I’m trully sorry. Hontouni gomennasai, Nakajima,” I replied trying to smile and tried to hold his hand though my hand just penetrated his hand. But.. I feel a little warmth from his hand. I see Nakajima jerked. Did he feel it? Is it true?

“Is she trying to hold my hand?” Nakajima asked.

“Yes. Why? Do you feel it? Ah, she also apologize to you,” said Ryosuke flat.

“I do. Hah, she really back. Why are you apologizing, Shida-san? No need. Ryosuke, how good you’re can see her.  Well.. I’m a litlle relieved now. Hope you rest in peace, Shida-san,”  said Nakajima with a smile and leave me and Ryosuke.

Good and sincere. It’s Nakajima. And that’s what he gave me. But i refused him. Nope, i ignored him. Baka...

“Dont cry anymore. Why are you crying ha? Useless. Well, i leave,”said Ryosuke walked away. Ryosuke right. Why am i crying? I immediately remove the tears that have been completely flooed my cheecks. If I really could live again .............

_________________________________________________________________________

 

yep, finish for the chapter 3! so how? what do you guys thinking this long?

Is it good? or is it more boring? ah sorry, i can't make it better u,u

well, thank you for reading this story until now. and thank you have be patient.

sorry for all my mistake and especially my bad english hehe :)

see you around!

dont forget to put yout comment ;)