chapter 1

Sweet Revenge

“Suki desu. Tsukiatte kudasai..”

 

“Baka! What kind of waffle?! You're just wasting my time! "The man shouted as he passed. I immediately held his hand.

 

"I'm serious. What's your answer, "I asked with a pitiful face.

 

"I rejected!," he shouted, taking off his hands rough and go away.

 

My eyes could not be separated from the man's figure. Although he began to move away and disappear. Why did he reject me? What's wrong with me? I ... I do not understand.

 

I did not know how, now I'm standing in the middle of the highway. A high-speed truck speeding toward me, and ..... everything went black.

***

 

5 months had passed. I never imagined I could return to this world. Precisely into this class. Class 2-2, in the high school level. Amanogawa Gakuen school. A bench that i very missed was in the back corner of the classroom. A vase of white roses adorn some of this bench.
 
"For a long time I was leaving the bench ..." I tried the bench. But the result is nil. Thing that happens is my hand penetrate the bench. I can not touch it.
 
"Yesterday our school basketball team won the match yeah!" Someone shouted from the entrance. I looked. I found a familiar figure female for me. Airi .. Suzuki Airi. My best friend!
 
"Airi! I miss you, "I called as I ran towards it. But .... The result, Airi just passed me. Penetrate my body exactly. Even she didn't realize as I stood in front of her.
 
My heart is pain. My tears began to fall. When I can come back here, no one else can see me. Plus I can not touching anything. What this all mean?!
 
"Shida? Shida Mirai? "Someone shouted in the direction of me. I looked up to see it. she or I was surprised. For different reasons of course.
 
"Ryosuke? You ... You can see me? "asked me a little sob.
 
"Wait .. Didn't you already dead 5 months ago? Why ... Why are you .. "he said hanging. Ah now I understand. Why I'm back .. Why only Ryosuke can see me.
 
"I'm already dead Ryosuke. 5 months ago, after I expressed my feelings for you. Once you turn me down with a cold and firm. I ... I return to this world to haunt you, "I called with a glared at him. Ryosuke just shows frown face. Shocked? Fear? I dont know, I cannot define it.
 
"If that's what you want, just do it. Ya do anything you like! "He called back while walking toward her seat.
 
Ryosuke! I will take revenge on you! Just wait!! I thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

AAAAAH what do you thing with this story? i know its freak right? ;-; oh i'm very sorry about the grammar. i'm really sorry to you guys.... /bow/

well, i need your comment guys. so dont be a silent reader ne~ thank's for all :)