Past flower awaken truth

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon opened his eyes when the light struck his face. He groaned and sat on his bed. “You’re awake.” Dongwoon turned and saw Doojoon. Doojoon smiled and put the tray on the nightstand. “Feeling good, Woonie?” Dongwoon looked at Doojoon, his eyes showed fear. Doojoon smiled a bit, warming the younger.

“Hyung…” The faint voice broke Doojoon’s heart. Dongwoon looked at him with his teary eyes. Doojoon walked closer and hugged the younger. Dongwoon hugged him tighter. “I’m scared…” Dongwoon said between his sobs. Doojoon patted Dongwoon’s back.

“It’s okay now, you’re home and I’m here with you. Don’t worry.” Doojoon said, soothing the younger. Dongwoon cried, Doojoon just stayed silent and let Dongwoon cried in his arms. He blinked his eyes, preventing himself from crying. Soon, Dongwoon calmed down. Doojoon released the younger. Dongwoon looked up.

“Eat. You must be hungry.” Dongwoon nodded. Doojoon smiled and took the breakfast from the tray. He sat beside Dongwoon. Dongwoon just looked at Doojoon. Doojoon lifted the spoon for Dongwoon. “Aahh~” Dongwoon smiled and took the food. Doojoon smiled. Dongwoon beamed, he was liking to be pampered like this. Doojoon just kept helping Dongwoon with his breakfast. They stayed silent for a while, with a smile.

“Hyung…” Dongwoon called. Doojoon looked at Dongwoon. “I’m glad you’re here.” Doojoon smiled. He remembered his promise to Mr. Son.

‘I’m trusting Dongwoon to you. We had matters to solve now, we’re leaving. Take care of him Doojoon…and the secret. He didn’t remember about that.’ The faint voice of Mrs. Son echoed in his ears. He smiled and patted Dongwoon’s head.

“Woonie ah, we had to stay in the house for couple of days. Is there anything you want to do? We could have fun together, spent the whole day together.” Doojoon said, trying to be excited as much as he could.

“Did the situation worsened? Who are they, hyung?” Doojoon smiled and shook his head.

“You shouldn’t think about that. Everything is fine, now tell me what you wanna do. Ouh, and your wish is still valid.” Doojoon said with a smile. Dongwoon pouted while tapping his chin. Dongwoon looked around.

“Did my wish has limit?” Dongwoon asked. Doojoon shook his head.

“You can use whenever you want, but one wish only.” Dongwoon nodded.

“I keep that first. Now, what I want to do today is…watching horror movies together!” Dongwoon said with excitement. Doojoon chuckled.

“Arasseo, you should take bath first and I will find some movies to watch.” Dongwoon nodded cutely and got down the bed, going to the bathroom. Doojoon just smiled and did his routine, cleaning the bedroom. His eyes were teary.

Dongwoon leaned against the door. His head felt hurt, his vision was blurry. He had been feeling that since yesterday night. He could feel something weird inside his body too. Dongwoon walked to the shower. His breathe became heavy. Dongwoon bit his lips. He the shower and fell down on the floor. The water ran through his body. Dongwoon felt the pain, he prevented any sounds produce from his mouth. His lower body felt numb, his stomach twisted. His body temperature got higher. Dongwoon clenched his fist.

“What’s wrong…”

 

 

Doojoon took a glance at the stairs. Dongwoon still didn’t come down after half an hour. Doojoon rubbed his nape and jumped off the couch. At that time, he saw Dongwoon came down. “Woonie. Why you take so much time?” Dongwoon turned and caught Doojoon’s figure. He smiled.

“Mianne hyung. Just love to play water.” Doojoon rolled his eyes. Dongwoon smiled and joined Doojoon on the couch. Dongwoon looked around.

“Why I feel the house is empty?”

“Ajumma got out for grocery shopping, Youngjin hyung…he’s outside.” Dongwoon nodded, he realised the bodyguards were outside but he didn’t want to ask. He was afraid to ask, he scared he would remember the unpleasant memory. Doojoon saw the changes on Dongwoon’s face. “Kuenchana?” Dongwoon blinked and turned. He beamed and nodded. Doojoon smiled.

“So, should we start the horror movies now?” Dongwoon nodded. Doojoon smiled and played the movie. Dongwoon reached for snack and fixed his eyes on the screen. The room filled with the movie sound and none of them spoke, both were immersed into the story. Dongwoon took the cushion beside him and hugged it tight. Doojoon saw that.

“Scare?” Dongwoon shook his head. Doojoon smiled. He turned to the screen. On the same time, the ghost appeared. Dongwoon hid his face behind the cushion. Doojoon chuckled to see that. “Yah, you want to watch…but you afraid, then why you’re requesting horror movies?” Doojoon asked. Dongwoon shook his head with closed eyes. His lips trembled and his hands too. Doojoon raised his brow.

“Woonie?” Doojoon called. Dongwoon was still in the same state.

“Don’t leave me…don’t leave me…” Doojoon wrinkled. He reached for Dongwoon.

“Ouh, ! Why you didn’t tell you are sick? The temperature is high!” Doojoon cursed and tucked Dongwoon. He piggy-backed the younger back to the room. Doojoo

Please log in to read the full chapter