Past flower revealed identity

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dongwoon’s parents already went out for their business trip. Dongwoon again left alone in the house. Doojoon tried to cheer up the younger but Dongwoon seemed lost in his own world. Doojoon felt bad for that, the school wasn’t helping either. The girls still went crazy for the boys while Doojoon noticed the looks that Sunhwa, Hana and Jieun gave whenever the girls were there.

Dongwoon crawled to his bed. Doojoon got in after he talked with Youngjin. He thought of taking out Dongwoon tomorrow to the town as it’s weekend. He asked Youngjin for help. Doojoon saw Dongwoon’s back. He smiled and walked to the bed. “Woonie, sleeping?” Doojoon lay down on the bed. Dongwoon wasn’t answering. Doojoon peeked over.

“Already sleeping? Hum…” Doojoon pouted and looked at Dongwoon’s peaceful face. He just smiled a bit and touched Dongwoon’s front hair slightly. “Good night.” Doojoon lay down and pulled the cover. He closed his eyes then.

A soft snore heard and a body moved. The eyes blinked and stared another figure beside him. Dongwoon sighed. “Mianne hyung.” Dongwoon whispered. He stared at the handsome face. He felt bad for ignoring Doojoon but he actually felt confuse. He was confuse with himself. Since the night he heard Doojoon’s promise, he can’t stop thinking about Doojoon. His heart always fluttered whenever Doojoon was there. He was afraid, confused with his feeling. That’s the reason he tried to avoid Doojoon. But Doojoon thought it’s because of his parents.

He snapped from his thought when he heard soft groan. He noticed Doojoon was wrinkling his forehead. His breath also became heavy.

“Hyung?” Dongwoon called. Doojoon shook his head a bit. Dongwoon wrinkled but then noticed his hyung had a nightmare. Dongwoon bit his lips, don’t know what to do. He stared at Doojoon for a while. He bit his lips harder when he figured out something. Dongwoon inhaled and leaned closer. He closed his eyes and pecked on Doojoon’s forehead. His mother’s words echoed in his mind.

“Kuenchana, kuenchana, it’s just a dream…” Dongwoon whispered. He pulled away. Doojoon seemed to calm down after that. Dongwoon smiled. He never thought he would do that, the only warm memory he had about his mother. Dongwoon stared at Doojoon’s face. “You’re the first hyung…the first one I shared my secret with mother…” Dongwoon smiled again. He wrapped his arms around Doojoon. He just felt happy, he won’t think about his feeling anymore. If his hyung promised to be his guardian angel, then he should treasure him.

“I’m your fairy then.” Dongwoon whispered and closed his eyes. His smile never left his lips. Doojoon smiled in his dream.

 

 

“Dongwoon ah~ ireona, hyung wanna have fun with you today. Let’s go to the town.” Doojoon shook Dongwoon’s body. Dongwoon whimpered and tossed around on the bed. Doojoon chuckled to see Dongwoon’s cuteness. “Woonie~~”

“Arasseo.” Dongwoon sat on the bed with a pout. Doojoon smiled and messed Dongwoon’s hair. Dongwoon pouted more and jumped off the bed. He walked to the bathroom. Doojoon shook his head and tidied up the bed. The shower sound echoed the room. Doojoon looked around when he finished the bed. He took out Dongwoon’s cloths and placed on the bed.

“Woonie, I put the cloth on the bed. I go down first, come faster, neh?” Doojoon said and left the room. He was greeted by the butler. “Morning hyung.” Youngjin smiled and followed Doojoon.

“Doojoonie, do you have to go out today? It can’t be tomorrow?” Youngjin asked when they walked down stairs. Doojoon turned and raised his brow. He stopped.

“Why?” Youngjin rubbed his nape.

“Em, just…” Doojoon smiled.

“It’s a fine day today. I want to go out and cheer him up.” Doojoon said and walked. Youngjin sighed. He quickly took out his phone and sent message to someone.

‘I need some men today. Young master will be out, we need to be extra careful.’

“Morning, ajumma.” The maid smiled and Doojoon took a seat. The maid prepared his breakfast and Doojoon thanked. The maid saw Youngjin.

“Jin, come.” Youngjin plastered a smile and joined Doojoon at the table. When they were in the middle of eating, Dongwoon came in. He flashed a smile and took a seat with them. Doojoon smiled to see Dongwoon.

“Woonie, we will have a great fun today.” Dongwoon looked up to Doojoon. Doojoon smiled. Dongwoon smiled back and nodded. Doojoon touched Dongwoon’s hair. Dongwoon pouted but then beamed. Youngjin and the maid smiled to see Dongwoon’s beam. They could tell Dongwoon is okay now.

 

 

Doojoon and Dongwoon chuckled. They went around the town and stopped at the game arcade. Doojoon dragged to Dongwoon playing in there and they had quite fun time there. One thing they didn’t realise, they had been followed since they were out from the house. Doojoon spotted the basketball machine. “Woonie.” Dongwoon turned. Doojoon smiled.

“I saw that. Let’s play and see who get the higher points.” Doojoon said while pointing to the machine. Dongwoon raised his brow. “Let’s compete, who had the higher points can make a wish and the loser must fulfil it.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon pouted.

“But I’m not good in sport.” Doojoon smiled.

“I just knew football.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon looked at his hyung closely before nodded. Doojoon smiled. “Assa, call?” Doojoon put up his hand. Dongwoon chuckled and slapped Doojoon’s hand.

“Call.”

Both of them prepared to start. As soon as the light on, Dongwoon and Doojoon tried to score. Doojoon threw ball faster than Dongwoon but Dongwoon was leading in the score as Doojoon sloppily threw the ball. The time’s up and Dongwoon took the lead with one point difference. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon.

“Not bad, you actually good in basketball, eoh?” Dongwoon chuckled. “What is your wish?” Doojoon asked. Dongwoon tapped his chin.

“I don’t think of anything yet…” Dongwoon said. Doojoon touched Dongwoon’s hair.

“The offer is for today only. Tell me before midnight, arasseo?” Dongwoon pouted but then nodded. He looked around.

“Ah, hyung. Can I go to the restroom?” Doojoon nodded and Dongwoon left. Doojoon looked into the coins he had. He put some into the basketball machine again. He smiled and took the ball. The machine started and Doojoon shot. It went in, Doojoon kept throwing and all the shoots were got into the goal. The time ended and Doojoon got the highest score. Doojoon smiled and rubbed his nape. He shoved in his hands into his pockets, waiting for Dongwoon to return.

 

 

“We got him, boss.” A hoarse voice heard. Dongwoon felt scared. His eyes were covered while his mouth was shoved with a piece of cloths. He was knocked out when he stepped out from the restroom. He didn’t know what happened after that until he was conscious a while ago. He felt scare and the tears almost fell from his eyes. He heard noises.

“I never thought he still have another son.” A deep voice heard.

“That pabo sure hide his family well. I guess all the things went to this boy, right?” The hoarse voice man said. His friend smirked.

“He is. I wonder what ability this boy had.” The deep voice man said.

“He isn’t matured yet, pabo. We can’t tell it yet.” Another man said. The two men nodded. “Our boss will discover it and replicate him. We sure will have a powerful soldier soon.” The three men laughed out loud. Dongwoon flinched to it. He can’t talk, he was too afraid. He kept calling Doojoon in his heart for help. His lips trembled, his whole body were trembling. The three men weren’t talking anymore. The dead silence and his nervousness made Dongwoon felt dizzy. Again, he collapsed.

 

 

“Why he took so long?” Doojoon sighed when it almost half an hour passed. Doojoon walked to the restroom with an angry and worried face. Doojoon stopped in front of the restroom when he heard someone call for his name. The voice was so fainted but Doojoon clearly can tell it was Dongwoon’s. Doojoon looked around and quickly entered the restroom. He could feel something bad happened. His adrenaline was pumping through his body and his chest hit by his thumping heart. Doojoon stepped out from the game arcade and looked around.

“Woonie. Woonie, where are you?” Doojoon said and looked around once again.

“Doojoonie?” Doojoon turned when someone placed hand on his shoulder. He widened his eyes.

“Hyung, thank goodness I saw you. Hyung…Woonie…Woonie is missing.” Doojoon said. Youngjin widened his eyes. He quickly got his phone and called someone but no one answered. He called again and this time he heard the ringing near them. Youngjin quickly followed the noise and found his man lying conscious on the ground. Doojoon was behind him. Youngjin scoffed and messed his front hair. “Hyung, what happen? We need to find Woonie fast.” Youngjin didn’t answer but he called for someone else.

“They got young master. Track them down now! Find young master fast!” Youngjin shouted and ended the call. Doojoon stiffened on his feet. Youngjin turned to Doojoon. “Doojoon, can you listen to hyung? Now, go back home and don’t go out. Be careful on the way. There will be someone follow you. We talk later, I need to go. I will bring back young master. Don’t worry…” Youngjin left Doojoon who is dazed and puzzlement.

 

 

“Yah! Ireona!” Dongwoon stirred when someone abused his head. He fluttered his eyes open. He saw two man in front of him. A big built man and a small

Please log in to read the full chapter