Present flower in mess

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

A week passed. Doojoon was still like that, lying unconscious there. Hyunseung, Kikwang and Yoseob already started their individual schedule. Junhyung and Dongwoon stayed with Doojoon. But most of the time, Junhyung would stay with Doojoon. Dongwoon had to let him there, even though he was badly wanted to be there with Doojoon. Junhyung took care of Doojoon as much as he could. He often talked with Doojoon, mostly apologized and begged him to wake up. Dongwoon felt bad to see how broken Junhyung is. He would come and stood at the door, hearing all those breaking words.

Dongwoon sat down on the waiting chair outside the ward. His phone vibrated. Dongwoon took out his phone. Dongwoon picked up when he saw the caller ID.

“Woonie here.” Dongwoon said softly. He smiled to hear the voice.

“…..”

“Neh, ajumma. I’m fine, don’t worry.”

“…..”

“Hyung…still in coma.” Dongwoon sighed.

“…..”

“I’m okay, don’t worry.”

“…..”

“How’s he? I missed him.”

“…..”

“Ouh, so good. He’s studying well? He’s healthy, eoh?”

“…..” Dongwoon chuckled.

“Is he there? I want to hear him.”

“…..”

“Neh. Forgot…it’s school time right now. Just tell him I love him. I’ll try to find time to meet him soon.”

“…..”

“I’ll try to back on his birthday. I still remember that, ajumma.”

“…..”

“Let him be surprised. Okay, ajumma. I need to go. Thanks for everything. I love you.”

“…..”

“Neh, take care of yourself too. Annyeong.”

Dongwoon pulled away the phone. He stared at the phone, to the wallpaper. He smiled to the picture. “How I miss you. He will be fine and come back right? I already did the good work back then, I know he will be back. But I don’t know what will happen to our future…”

 

 

Junhyung caressed Doojoon’s cheek. His tears were forming again. He missed his touch, he missed his voice, he missed the warm and the love. He was afraid he will lose all of it. “Doo...” Junhyung whispered the name lowly. He reached for the hand and kissed it. His tears fell.

“I miss you, Doojoonie. Please wake up…” Junhyung said. He looked up to the face. The calm wasn’t disturb by his touch. Junhyung sniffled.

“Doojoon, please come back. I need you…” Junhyung said. He closed his eyes and leaned closer. He pecked on the cold unmoving lips. His tears fell again, touching the calm face. Junhyung pulled away.

“I’m sorry, Doo, I’m sorry. I will never do that again. I should believe in you, I should share my days with you. I’m sorry for my changing behaviour. I love you Doojoon, I love you with all my heart. Please come back Doojoon, I need you.” Junhyung said while pouring his tears. His hold tightened but that didn’t wake up the body. Junhyung sobbed while resting his forehead on the hands. He cried again.

He didn’t realise someone was standing at the door. That person took a breath before walked to him. Junhyung jolted up when a hand rubbed his shoulder. Junhyung looked up. A warm smile showered his sight. “Seung…”

Hyunseung smiled and reached to wipe away the tears. “Junnie, don’t cry. Doojoon won’t like to see you cry.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung bit his lips, trying to stop. He sniffled again. Hyunseung patted his back and turned to Doojoon. “Doojoon, don’t rest for long. Junhyung need you, Beast need you and so do the fans, they all are worried for you. Please come back.” Hyunseung said while placed his hand on Junhyung’s shoulder. Junhyung took a breath and tightened his hold on Doojoon’s hand. Hyunseung saw that and just swallowed his own pain. He took a deep breath.

“Junhyung.” Junhyung turned to him. Hyunseung looked at him. “I know I shouldn’t say this but I had to. We need to talk.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung raised his brow. Hyunseung gave a signal for Junhyung to follow him out. Junhyung just nodded and gave a peck on Doojoon’s forehead before left, following Hyunseung.

Hyunseung sat on the chair outside. Dongwoon already left for his first schedule, Hyunseung had ended his schedule. Junhyung came closer and sat beside Hyunseung. He wiped his remaining tears. Hyunseung turned to Junhyung. “Jun, don’t mess up yourself.” Junhyung looked at Hyunseung.

“You don’t give your answer yet, right?” Junhyung looked down. Hyunseung sighed. “Junhyung, please rethink again.”

“I can’t leave Doojoon.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung sighed again.

“Junhyung, Doojoon didn’t like to see you like this, I can tell. You’re destructing yourself. Look how skinny you are now, look how miserable you are, how broken you are. I know you are in pain, but Junhyung, please, think of yourself too.” Junhyung looked up to Hyunseung.

“Seung, I can’t. I can’t! I love him, I can’t stay in peace to leave his side when he’s in this state.” Hyunseung looked at Junhyung back. He reached for Junhyung and cupped his cheeks.

“Listen. Do you want Doojoon to wake up and see you’re suffering? Do you want to see Doojoon feel guilty if he’s the reason you broken like this? Do you want to see Doojoon sad to see you are messe

Please log in to read the full chapter