Past flower become closer

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doojoon and Dongwoon went through their school days in silence for the rest of the week. Even though the students still stare at Doojoon but the four girls didn’t make any attempt yet to pick on Dongwoon, which made both felt relief. The two boys also became closer and went around together without being bothered by anyone. Dongwoon enjoyed Doojoon’s company with him and Doojoon also felt grateful to have Dongwoon with him. They slowly grew the strong attachment inside them and it came to the point that they can’t lose each other. Youngjin and the maid just loved to see how happy Dongwoon is day by day after Doojoon came into their young master’s life. They just hoped Doojoon could bring the full happiness that the younger never had since he was 9.

On that weekend, Dongwoon asked to go out together around the town. Doojoon just agreed and they spent time together walking around the town. They had fun visiting some stores, buying things that they liked and eating together. Dongwoon saw the famous restaurant he always come with his hyung before. He pulled Doojoon’s hand. Doojoon turned.

“Hyung, let’s eat there. The jjajangmyeon there is the best in this place. I love it so much.” Dongwoon said while pointing to a restaurant. Doojoon just smiled and nodded.

“I’m not familiar with the place, but if you said is the best, why we shouldn’t go?” Dongwoon grinned. Both of them walked to the restaurant. The owner saw Dongwoon. He knew Dongwoon.

“Aigoo, uri Dongwoonie. Long time no see. Come, come.” Dongwoon smiled. They took a seat. Dongwoon smiled to the elder man.

“Give us two jjajangmyeon.” The elder man nodded and walked to the kitchen. Doojoon looked around.

“It feel warm.” Dongwoon smiled and nodded. He saw the memorable table not far from them. The table that he would always sit with his hyung there. They also once came here together as a family. Doojoon saw Dongwoon’s sad face. He looked behind, finding the things made his dongseng feel sad. “Woonie?”

Dongwoon blinked and looked at Doojoon. Doojoon raised his brow. “Are you okay?” Dongwoon plastered a weak smile and nodded.

“I just remember a little memory here. With my family.” Dongwoon’s voice trailed down. Doojoon bit his lips. Dongwoon already told him the whole story about his family. Doojoon felt bad for the younger and promised to himself to fill the empty spot. He will be the parents and hyung for Dongwoon, the people that the younger lost. He promised that to himself after knowing the whole story.

“Hey, I’m here for you. Don’t be sad.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon formed a smile.

“How I wish you’re my hyung.” Dongwoon said.

“I am your hyung.” Dongwoon looked at him. Doojoon gave a smile which then the younger returned it. Then their black bean noodle arrived. Dongwoon and Doojoon thanked the elder man. Doojoon smiled.

“Chalmotkaesumnida.” Both of them said and started to eat. The hot steam flew up to the air. Dongwoon smiled happily. He always wanted to come here and eat again but he can’t come alone, he would remember the memory. He just asked his butler to buy for him and he would eat at home. But now he was happy that he would able to come here again, with his Doojoon hyung. Doojoon looked up when he felt Dongwoon’s stare.

“What?” Dongwoon shook his head. Doojoon just smiled and continued to eat. Dongwoon beamed and happiness showed all over his face. The slurping sound echoed around them. Dongwoon felt the hotness of the meal and grabbed for water. Doojoon looked up and chuckled to see the younger struggled with the hotness. He saw Dongwoon’s lips.

“Woonie.” Dongwoon looked up. Doojoon reached for Dongwoon’s side lips and wiped away the sauce with his thumb. Dongwoon blinked. “You eat like a kid.” Doojoon his thumb. Dongwoon blushed a bit but then he noticed Doojoon’s lips. He also wiped it with his thumb and grinned.

“You’re also the same.” Dongwoon said and chuckled. Doojoon pouted but then smiled to Dongwoon’s chuckle. Both of them contented with happiness of each other presence. Dongwoon smiled with his thumping heart and Doojoon beamed with his flustered inside. Both of them continued to eat.

“Hyung, can we come here again? I love this but I afraid to come alone.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon looked at Dongwoon. He read through the eyes and sort of understood Dongwoon’s feeling. Doojoon nodded.

“Anytime.” Dongwoon smiled.

“Jjajangmyeon is my favourite food.” Dongwoon said.

“Will become mine too.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon beamed happily.

 

 

Dongwoon came to the living room with a big bowl of snack. Doojoon turned when he heard footsteps. Dongwoon smiled and fixed himself beside Doojoon on the couch. His eyes were on the TV screen. “What are you watching? I could hear your laugh till the kitchen.”

“Some gag show. It’s really jjang.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon nodded and stuffed some snacks into his mouth. Doojoon reached for some. Dongwoon just let the hyung had it. They stayed in silence while the eyes fixed on the screen. Doojoon and Dongwoon laughed the second later. Both of them wasted their evening time watching the show. Dongwoon reached for the bowl.

“Ouh, already empty.” Dongwoon said. Doojoon took a glance.

“We still have some in the kitchen?” Dongwoon shook his head. Doojoon just shrugged and continued to watch the show. Soon after, it’s ended. Dongwoon looked up to the clock.

“Ah! My favourite cartoon!” Dongwoon reached for the remote control. Doojoon startled for a while before the channel changed. Then he pouted.

“Ayy, this boring story again~” Doojoon cooed. Dongwoon eyed Doojoon. Doojoon put up his hand. Dongwoon huffed and turned back to the TV. Doojoon sighed and placed his chin on his palm, bored. He took a glance at Dongwoon who immersed into the story. Doojoon took a long stare. Dongwoon made some cute reactions to the cartoon he watched. Doojoon smiled to see those cute expressions on the younger. Doojoon’s eyes were down to the younger lap.

Dongwoon startled when he felt something weighed his lap. He instantly looked down. Doojoon was smiling to him with closed eyes. “Hyung?”

“Continue watch your cartoon, let me sleep here.” Doojoon said. Dongwoon blushed and moved his legs.

“Go sleep in the room.” Doojoon shook his head and made himself comfortable on Dongwoon’s lap. Dongwoon looked at the screen with a flushing red face. He brought his hands to his cheeks, palming the obvious blushes. His heart was thumping hard. He barely paid attention to the cartoon, obviously took a glance on the handsome face on his lap right then. Doojoon already fell asleep with the comfortable warm he felt.

The cartoon ended and Dongwoon didn’t realise that. He kept looking at Doojoon. His eyes never left the beautiful face. His naughty eyes sure made him blush more and more every single minute passed. Dongwoon kept staring until he didn’t realise when did he fell asleep on sitting position.

Doojoon stirred in his sleep when the noise of the TV interrupt his sleep. He opened his eyes slightly and found Dongwoon’s face rest back to the headrest. Doojoon blinked and remembered he fell asleep on Dongwoon’s lap. He turned to the TV. He smiled a bit before slowly got up from the younger lap. He turned off the TV and turned to Dongwoon. The smile never left his lips. To see his cute dongseng fell asleep like that, for him it was too cute. He really loved to see the peaceful face. Doojoon smiled and took a glance at the clock. It’s near to midnight. He just realised he already sleep for long there. Doojoon turned to Dongwoon, debating whether he should wake up the younger or not.

Doojoon stood up slowly, stretching his body. He leaned closer and tucked Dongwoon’s in his arm. Luckily the younger wasn’t so heavy. Doojoon brought Dongwoon to the room on his back. The elder positioned the younger slowly on the bed. Dongwoon purred when his body hit the comfortable surface. Doojoon walked to close the door and walked towards the bed in the semi-dark room. Doojoon lay beside Dongwoon and pulled the cover over both of them till the chest. Doojoon snuggled closer to Dongwoon. He smiled.

“Night, Woonie.”

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter