Present flower carry on life

(BxB) Flower of Future
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junhyung stared at his phone. He was currently on his MV shooting site. He was thinking of Doojoon. His phone vibrated. Junhyung jumped in surprise. “I’ll leave you for a while then. Don’t talk for long, your hair isn’t done yet.” The makeup artist said. Junhyung smiled, thanked her. The lady went out from the waiting room, leaving Junhyung alone.

“Hey, Jun hyung.” Junhyung smiled to the phone. He was having video conversation with Kikwang.

“Hey, Kwangie. You are at the hospital?” Kikwang nodded, the video was moved. Junhyung smiled to see Doojoon at the back.

“Is he okay?” Junhyung asked.

“He’s getting fine. His body is fully recover…just we need to wait for him to wake up, that’s all.” Kikwang said. Junhyung smiled a bit and nodded. “I suddenly miss his scolding voice.” Kikwang said sadly. Junhyung bit his lips. Kikwang blinked, realised what he had said. “Mianne, Jun hyung…”

“Kuenchana. How’s work? Are you alone there?” Junhyung asked.

“I’m back for my short drama filming. Kinda tired but the other busy at this time, so I’m with Doojoon hyung. Yup, alone with Doojoon hyung.” Junhyung nodded. “I call to ask your permission. It’s okay right me alone with hyung?” Kikwang asked. Junhyung raised his brow.

“Why need to ask me?” Kikwang smiled.

“Just…”

“Pabo.” Kikwang chuckled, and so do Junhyung. Both of them smiled.

“How are you, hyung? You’re filming MV right?” Junhyung nodded.

“I’m still fine, even though a bit tired as I rushed everything, but yeah, I want to end fast.” Kikwang smiled. He knew why. Kikwang turned to Doojoon.

“Doojoon hyung, all of us miss to be on stage together. Wake up soon.” Kikwang said. Junhyung smiled a bit. “Jun hyung, take care of yourself, eoh? Eat on time and never skip it. Ouh, and don’t stress plus don’t worry, neh?” Kikwang advised. Junhyung chuckled.

“Arasseo, you sound like Hyunseung.” Kikwang smiled.

“Okay, meet you soon. Annyeong.” Kikwang waved his hand. Junhyung waved back.

“Annyeong, Kwangie, Doojoonie.” Kikwang smiled. The conversation was off. Junhyung put back his phone and looked at the mirror. Soon, the makeup artist came in and finished up Junhyung’s makeup. Junhyung just stayed silent.

He worked for whole day to finish his MV. He didn’t have much time. He wanted to finish everything fast, even his promotion won’t be long. He wanted to be with Doojoon as much as he can.

 

 

Yoseob entered the ward. He had finished his schedule and came to see Doojoon. He was informed Kikwang was there too. Yoseob sneaked in slowly. Kikwang fell asleep on the couch. Yoseob smiled to see Kikwang and walked to Doojoon’s bed.

“Hye hyung. How are you today? Sorry I didn’t come yesterday. Full schedule, too tiring.” Yoseob said and caressed Doojoon’s hand. He sat down on the chair. “I miss you hyung. Can you wake up soon, hyung? I want you to be healthy again.” Yoseob said and looked up to the calm face. Yoseob smiled a bit.

“Did you have a nice dream? Too nice and make you wanna stay, hyung? Hyung, please. I’m afraid…I’m afraid that you actually purposely doing this. I-I know you’re hurt that night, but please hyung, you can’t leave us like this. We need you, hyung…Jun hyung need you.” Yoseob said, choking his own tears. Yoseob curved a smile.

“I miss you, hyung.” Yoseob whispered and got up slowly. He pecked the forehead. He pulled away and smiled while gazing at the face. “Wake up soon.” Yoseob said and then left.

Kikwang opened his eyes. He stared at the ceiling before sitting up, looking at Doojoon. “Everyone is waiting for you, hyung.” Kikwang said lowly. He looked down to the floor and sighed.

 

 

Hyunseung walked in with two plastic bags in his hands. He greeted the staffs. “Yo, Hyunseungie.” Hyunseung smiled to the manager. He showed the plastic bags.

“Beverage for the staffs.” Hyunseung said. The manager smiled.

“Just ended your schedule?” Hyunseung nodded. The manager took the plastic bags and handed the drinks to the staffs. Hyunseung looked around. “Junhyungie is in the waiting room. He’s changing, already finished the shooting.” Hyunseung nodded and thanked him. He walked to the waiting room.

Hyunseung walked in and saw Junhyung. Junhyung turned when he noticed someone presence. Junhyung blinked. “Seung.” Hyunseung smiled and walked to Junhyung. He patted Junhyung’s shoulder.

“How’s your day?” Junhyung smiled a bit.

“Tired but gladly it’s already finished. You…don’t have schedule?” Hyunseung shook his head.

“I ended it a while ago, it’s around here so I come to see you.” Junhyung smiled and patted Hyunseung’s hand on his shoulder.

“Thanks anyway.” Hyunseung smiled.

“Junhyungie, here. For you, Hyunseung brought it to all staffs.” The manager came in and handed the drink. Junhyung took it and looked up to Hyunseung. Hyunseung smiled.

“My treat. Hope you’re successful with the solo.” Junhyung smiled.

“Gomawo.” Junhyung opened it and drank.

“Already done change your cloth? Let’s eat first.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung looked at him. Hyunseung raised his brow.

“I want to go to the hospital.” Junhyung said. Hyunseung smiled.

“Let’s eat first. No objection for my word as a leader.” Hyunseung said. Junhyung pursed his lips. Hyunseung chuckled and Junhyung smiled after that. Hyunseung patted his back and waited outside. Junhyung got up after that and they left together to the restaurant near the hospital. Their manager sent them there and went to pick up Dongwoon from his schedule. Junhyung and Hyunseung ate together and chattered a bit about their schedule.

 

 

Junhyung went down the stage. Today is the day he debut as the solo artist. The fans were warm and he glad people like his song. He just hoped everything is fine. Even though the song had its own story, but Junhyung won’t reveal about it. Let it just be his own secret. Junhyung went to the hospital after that. He walked in the ward. Dongwoon was in.

“Woonie.” Dongwoon turned and smiled.

Please log in to read the full chapter