Chapter 3

Unforgettable

1.00pm

“The plane is about to land in Gimpo International Airport. Thanks for travelling with Asiana Airlines, hope you had a great flight experience with us. Have a great day.” The standard announcement played.

“I’m finally back here.”

 

2.00pm

BAP were in the dance studio perfecting their Power dance which was already far more than perfect.

“We got the power! I got the power! Geu ape gurhaji ma…...” Their song was interrupted by a clearing of the throat. It was their CEO, Taesong aka TS.

“Annyeonghaseyo sajang-nim” BAP said in unison as they bowed.

“Hello! Yongguk could you come to my office for a while? I need to introduce someone to you!” Taesong exclaimed. With that Yongguk left the dance studio and followed TS to his office on the third floor.

 

When they arrived at his office, Hyosung and the two untouchable hyungs were there as well.

“So who are you going to introduce to us?” Hyosung asked curiously.

“She should be here soon.”

All of them were so curious; Taesong wouldn’t ask them to gather to meet someone unless that person is very important.

Just then there was a knock on the door. “Come in.” Taesong said.

A girl wearing a pale pink dress pulling a sky blue luggage walked through the door. She had long wavy hair and a milky coloured skin. Everyone turned to face her as she bowed 90˚.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo. Kim Sohyun imnida.” The girl introduced.

“Sohyun ah! You arrived! How was your flight?” Taesong asked excitedly.

“Neh sajangnim. It was great!” Sohyun replied.

“Oh! That’s great to hear. Ah, I almost forgot, meet the important people of TS! Guys this is Sohyun she would be a trainee in TS!” Taesong turned and smiled at the rest of them.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! We are Untouchable! I am Kim Sung Won more commonly known as Sleepy and this is Park Kyung Wook also known as The Action. Nice to meet you.” Untouchable introduced themselves to Sohyun.

“Neh untouchable Sunbaenim. Please guide me along the way.” Sohyun responded.

 

“Yay! A new member of our family! Annyeong! Jeon Hyosung imnida! I am the leader of Secret, feel free to approach me any time when training gets tough!” Hyosung warmly welcomed.

“Okay Hyosung Sunbaenim! I will. Nice to meet you!” Sohyun chirped feeling welcomed by Hyosung’s enthusiasm.

 

Yongguk, who still unable to grasp the whole situation, faced the ground and remained silent the whole time. So many thoughts went through his mind,

Is this the Sohyun he has been waiting to come back in his life?

Is this the same Sohyun who he has spent many sleepless nights thinking of?

Is this the same Sohyun whom he has spent every minute of his life after she left regretting to have let her go?

Is this his Sohyun?

Is this a God given chance to mend everything he has done to her?

 

“Yongguk?” He heard his name being called which disrupted his train of thoughts.

He looked up to see everyone in the room looking at him. He turned and faced Sohyun for the first time since a very long time. There was only one word to describe her expression right now. Confused.

 

“Umm Annyeonghaseyo? Sohyun imnida and what is your name?” Sohyun looked at Yongguk baffled.

Yongguk was astonished. This was definitely his Sohyun. “Sohyun ah. You don’t know who I am? I’m Yongguk! Sunbaenim!!”

“Ah~ Bang Yongguk!”

Yongguk brightens up. “She remembers?” He thought to himself.

“Leader of BAP! I’ve seen you on television a few times!” Sohyun said happily. “Nice to meet you Yongguk Sunbaenim!” Sohyun said elated.

 

“What is happening?  She doesn’t remember me. Is she pretending?” Yongguk thought to himself.

“How could she have known you? Sohyun just came back from America!” Taesong explained.

Yongguk looked at TS then back at Sohyun who gave him a nod. Now Yongguk was really puzzled, she looked exactly the same as his Sohyun and has the same name as her.

 

“Haha. Very funny Yongguk. You are confusing all of us here! Poor girl who just landed in Korea is so disconcerted by your claim.” Hyosung chided half seriously.

“Hahahah! Yes I’m sorry I guess I got the wrong person.” Yongguk admitted unwillingly.

After Yongguk properly introduce himself again (which he thought was ridiculous and unnecessary) he returned to practice and so did Hyosung and untouchable.

 

“Hahaha! Our Yongguk is such a joker at times. Don’t mind him! Sohyun have you received your schedule?” Taesong asked Sohyun.

“Yes I have! I’ll continue training the day after tomorrow!” Sohyun replied.

“Okay great! You’ll meet the rest of BAP and Secret soon! Go home and rest now!” Taesong told Sohyun.

“Neh~ Thanks for accepting me into this family!” Sohyun thanked gratefully. TS nodded in approval as Sohyun went back home to rest.

 

“Aish Himchan Hyung!! Stop poking me!” Zelo’s complain could be heard from the 10,000 miles away.

As usual the boys were making a lot of noise. Yongguk entered the dance studio with a solemn expression that couldn’t be read. When they saw their hyung like this they immediately quieten down.

“Hyung, what happened?” Jongup asked softly.

Yongguk himself had no idea what was going on. He was so perplexed by the whole situation now. All he found himself saying was… “She’s back.”