03

Tough Love

"You finally made it." Seunghyun smiled, getting up from where he had been seated.

The others caught notice of their hyung, looking over they spotted the young novelist standing there with an enraged expression. Chun Sa stopped, clearing she threw on her best act. "Yes, I did." She said, walking past the other four, joining at the eldest member's side. Seunghyun stared at the door, as though he was waiting for something.

"Is your assistant here?" Seunghyun questioned.

"He was, but he missed the elevator. Hopefully he won't show." Chun Sa laughed.

Seunghyun chortled softly, offering his hand out towards the leather couch, he said, "Go ahead and have a seat. I have to stay in this studio because afterwards I need to record for our upcoming album."

"Alright." Chun Sa replied as she took a seat.

"Well, since they're all here. I'm going to introduce you to the rest of Big Bang." A dissatisfied expression swept across her face. She wasn't interested at all meeting the rest of these members, knowing that one in particular was Lee Seunghyun. Since the arrogant singer hadn't said anything, he probably didn't even know who she was. Which, it was better off that way. Chun Sa would rather just play it off as though they were both complete strangers.

"On the left, that's our leader Kwon Jiyong, he's more known by G-Dragon." Seunghyun started. Jiyong flashed a bright smile, waving his hand frantically, you could tell he was a cheerful man. Chun Sa smiled lightly in response to the older male. "And right beside Jiyong is one of our vocalist, Dong Youngbae, also known as Taeyang." Taeyang bowed his head to Chun Sa, a small smile on his face. Taeyang seemed to be one of the more calmer members of their band, honestly, he seemed to be an alright guy. "In the middle is our best vocalist, in my opinion." Seunghyun chuckled. "He's Kang Daesung."

Daesung smiled brightly, showing all of his teeth. His eyes nearly disappeared with his big smile, "I've read your books! I admire you work greatly, I'm really excited to see your newest piece hitting the big screen!"

"Glad you think so." Chun Sa calmly replied with a small smile of appreciation. But, once Seunghyun's eyes shifted towards the maknae, that smile quickly faded.

"The last one on the right, he's Lee Seunghyun, better known as Seungri." Seunghyun finished.

"Nice to meet you, pretty lady." Seungri grinned.

It took every strength in Chun Sa's body to not stand up and knock him out. He hadn't changed at all, just as disgusting as ever with his fake compliments. Pursing her lips, she slapped herself mentally to get it together. It had been eight years she had to let it go, it was best. Especially since he didn't even remember her.

"You too." Chun Sa replied.

"He's quite the flirt, I must warn you." Seunghyun stated.

"I kno--I mean, I can tell." Chun Sa stuttered. With a quick glance at Seungri, she saw his dark eyebrows scrunch together in confusion. A quizzical look painted his face. Chun Sa quickly looked away to face Seunghyun, wanting to brush off the situation, she started speaking. "Anyway, I don't usually do interviews myself so I'll be awkward about it." Chun Sa joked.

"You're funny." Seunghyun chuckled. "Don't worry about it, it's not like there's cameras making sure we do this perfect."

"I suppose. Well, um.. What makes you think you'd fit the role?"

"I usually do serious roles, the main guy, Junhong, in your book seems to have my personality so my acting would be natural and really good. If you'd like, I could show you a few clips of my work."

Chun Sa sat back against the couch and pondered for a moment. The man really did seem to be a real life version of Junhong. Shrugging, she agreed to see at least a few clips. "I do believe you'd do Junhong's role justice, but I am interested in films you've been in. I'll watch a few clips."

"Sounds good!" Seunghyun cheerfully replied. Reaching for a remote nearby, he pushed a button that pulled down a screen. Pressing a few more buttons, he somehow managed to pull up his videos.

Seunghyun played his role in Iris and also his role in 71: Into the Fire. Chun Sa was impressed, he was actually a good actor. "There's also another movie I filmed with Seungri, it's called 19-Nineteen. I'll play a few clips from that as well, maybe you could have Seungri play some role in The Beauty & The Tragedy."

This offer was something that twisted Chun Sa's stomach, truthfully, she would never want Seungri in a movie. But, Seungri's face lit up in excitement when his hyung mentioned him like that. Even though Chun Sa would love to yell no, not him, her heart still had a bit of care for the man. Sighing with discontent, she nodded.

"I'm sure there's a role in there that Seungri can be added into." Chun Sa smiled.