02

Tough Love

Once they arrived outside by the sidewalk, a taxi awaited for the two with a very impatient driver who seemed upset. He had been waiting there the whole time Chi Woong pulled his crap. Chun Sa's first intial reaction was to shoot daggers at her assisstant.

"Why didn't you tell me there was a taxi waiting?" Chun Sa growled, manuvering her way around the yellow vehicle opening the backseat for herself.

As Chi Woong joined her on the opposing side, he sat down with a grin and scooted closer to the younger female. "I forgot."

"Well, you're paying the extra taxi fair then."

"But--"

All it took was another death stare from her to shut Chi Woong up. He glanced out the window to avoid her death-defying stare. The taxi man grumbled in frustration as he stepped on the gas, swerving out into the busy lane. They sat quietly for the whole ride, as soon as the aging elder entered the parking lot of the towering publishing company, Chun Sa stepped out. Leaving the dark-haired male in the dust, Chun Sa disappeared behind fancy doors barracading the luxuorious office inside.

Chi Woong stumbled after her, pushing the door open he shadowed Chun Sa, leading the way towards the meeting office. Luckily, they kept the meeting room on the bottom floor for convenience. When Chun Sa opened the polished wooden doors, inside greeted a fancy, smaller room. A bunch of cushion, black, leather chairs surrounded a polished table of timber, matching the previous doors. People were already seated, a man who looked like he was famous in his bright clothes and then you had the typical business man.

"I told you we would be late." Chi Woong hissed.

Ignoring her assistant, Chi Woong stepped her way towards the next open seat, making herself comfortable. By the looks of everybody in there, they knew that Chun Sa had her own schedule and refused to be on time, at anytime. Regardless of the circumstances.

"Glad you showed up." Her cheerful boss, Mr. Tanaka greeted. Mr. Tanaka was the main guy in the building, he was an older male who started greying in his pure black hair. Mr. Tanaka moved from Osaka, Japan. He came from a wealthy family and always had a high spirit. Chun Sa seemed to be his favorite of all the authors he had and it wasn't only because of her arrogance, he just loved the way she didn't have a care in the world for what anyone though. She was a true writer, a writer who expressed her true feelings and can make any reader feel touched.

Chun Sa smiled back at him, such a rare thing from the young writer. "Happy to be here." She fibbed.

Mr. Tanaka chuckled, only because he knew she was being her usual, sarcastic self. Before any other words, his hand reached out to the man beside him, the one who stood out like a sore thumb. "This is Choi Seunghyun, he's an actor and also apart of a boy band here in Korea called Big Bang."

"Actor?" Chun Sa repeated with a quizzical look.

"You lead me to my next introduction," Mr. Tanaka said seriously, his business tone working in. "Your newest piece, The Beauty & The Tragedy that reached up with the big bucks, a director named Mr. Hyuk, a.k.a Byun Hyuk, read your book and was very impressed he wanted to make a movie out of it. Hyuk personally asked for Mr. Choi because of his well acting."

"It's becoming a movie?" Chi Woong blurted with excitement.

"That's nice." Chun Sa simply said.

Seunghyun turned towards Mr. Tanaka with a bit of surprise, but his face seemed to be stuck and not show his actual expressions. It wasn't because of the movie, Seunghyun already knew that. Mr. Tanaka warned Seunghyun that Chun Sa wasn't a very, well, happy-go-lucky person. Even with big news as such, she just didn't seem to really care. Seunghyun just wasn't expecting such a reaction from her.

"So, is that all it is?" Chun Sa asked, wanting to leave already.

"No, there's a party for it." Chi Woong said.

Chun Sa lowered her head, letting out a sigh of disappointment. Mr. Tanaka butted in before closing their quick meeting. "Not quite there, Mr. Woong." Mr. Tanaka addressed. "Director Hyuk wants to contact you personally for feedback and stay in close conversation so that way you'll be happy with the final solution."

"A movie is never better than the book." Chun Sa bluntly stated.

Seunghyun raised his eyebrows, was Chun Sa cocky or was she just stating what she believed?

"I agree." Mr. Tanaka grinned, his eyes shifting from the long-haired female, to Chi Woong who was glaring at Chun Sa. "But Director Hyuk is a great producer, he'll certainly do your book justice."

"I'm taking your word for it." Chun Sa did put her faith in Mr. Tanaka, one of the few people she knew who she did put any kind of hope in. If Mr. Tanaka didn't receive any good vibes from Director Hyuk, this meeting wouldn't even be taking place.

Smiling with approval, Mr. Tanaka had a few last words to say before ending their session. "Tomorrow, at 11:0am you'll be meeting with Mr. Choi here at YG Entertainment's building, so you can decide if he'll fit your main guy's role."

"Got it." Chun Sa as she stood up, ready to run away from Chi Woong so she wouldn't be dragged to that damn party.

Chi Woong was quick with her movements, before she could even stand up all the way he was already straight up, at her side, and ready to hold her hostage. Seunghyun's eyebrows moved up on his forehead, his lips scrunching closely with pleasure. He was even happy the meeting went by so fast, if only they all did.

Exiting the office, Mr. Tanaka waved his goodbyes and headed towards the elevator. Seunghyun catched up with Chun Sa and Chi Woong.

"You're going to that party now." Chi Woong ordered.

"There you go ordering again, you don't look like my father. You're just an assistant."

"I don't care, it's good for you to go to social gatherings, it makes you look like a better role model."

"How many times do I-"

"Sorry to interrupt," Seunghyun started. "I just wanted to formally greet you before tomorrow. I look forward to meeting with you and that I hope I'll fit your role." Seunghyun gave a small bow, his hopes were high for himself and truly, he read Chun Sa's work and was impressed. The Beauty & The Tragedy had such a great meaning to it, Seunghyun was kind of excited to be chosen as the main role.

Chun Sa gave a half-assed smile, even though her heart had absolutely no emotion, she tried hard to at least make an okay impression on others. "Yes, it'll be nice to see how this movie turns out. You seem to fit the role."

Seunghyun smiled gratefully. "I'm happy you think so, I did read your book and a few others, I admire your writing a lot."

"Thank you." Chun sa smiled a little more. Without another word, Chi Woong snatched her arm and as Seunghyun watched wide-eyed, the two disappeared with a faint bickering and shouting from Chun Sa.

--

The next day.. 11:10am

"COME ON!" Chi Woong shouted, breaking her door down.

Staring around at Chun Sa's empty apartment, he growled and stormed off towards her room before busting the door open. Quite the difference from the rest of her apartment, the formal part certainly did not show inside her room. It was a bunch of clutter, there was hardly any sign of her walls, buried beneath by a bunch of superhero posters, a combination of Batman, Iron Man, Spiderman, Dead Pool, The Avengers, and Animes she has watched. On the floor was piles of dirty clothes, comic books, mangas, and on the shelves mounted to the walls there was action figures that also cluttered around on her work desk where her laptop sat. On her laptop was a giant Dead Pool sticker that covered the original logo of her HP laptop.

Fighting his way through the mess of her room, her picked up the clothes on her floor and began tossing them at her. Along with her DC comic books and Funimation mangas. Without another second, she ascended from her comforters, burning a hole in the middle of his forehead. "What in the hell do you think you're doing?!" Chun Sa shouted.

"Waking your up!" Chi Woong yelled back, trying to see past her demonic figure. "It's 11:10am! You should already be at that meeting, dammit!"

"It's just a meeting, if the dickheads really wanna star in the movie, then they will see past this!" Chun Sa fired back.

"GET OUT OF BED!" Throwing the covers from her legs, he took her by her ankles and drug her out from her bed. Fighting back, she shot up before throwing a full-impact punch onto his face. Falling backwards, he whined with pain at the throbbing pain. Chun Sa go up from her feet, snatching up clothes to wear she kicked him in the side before exiting her room and into the nearest bathroom.

11:46am

A bruise remained on Chi Woong's left cheek from where Chun Sa's damage had been done. They were silently sitting in the back seat of  cab, again, on their way to YG. Chi Woong sat biting his lips as anger lingered from his pores. Stopping in front of a weird architecture with a label that said YG in front, Chun Sa gathered her messenger bag and stepped out of the taxi before leaving Chi Woong in the dust once more.

"Hello, can I help you?" A lady with a high-pitched voice squeaked happily. Chun Sa felt her eardrums nearly burst from her annoying voice, sticking her index finger inside her ear she twirled it around before popping it out. The lady gave a disgusted look and Chun Sa kept an unexpressive face.

"Yeah, I'm author Chun Sa, I'm here to meet with Seunghyun."

The lady switched her act back on, showing all her pearly white teeth she stood up. "Here to see Mr. Handsome, eh?" she giggled. Chun Sa scrunched her nose up with revulsion and remained nonresponsive.

Leading the author towards silver doors, indicating an elevator. Leaning forward, the secretary pressed the down arrow that soon glowed with response. Once the doors dinged open, the two stepped in. Closing doors ate up a small figure, a figure of Chi Woong running towards the two.

"Do you know him?" The secretary cheeped.

"Nope."

Nothing else was said until they got up to the fourth floor where the recording studio was. "Follow me." The secretary said, withdrawing herself from the elevator. Pacing behind her, they turned into the last door on the left and inside was all of Big Bang. Once Chun Sa actually paid attention, a sudden rage bubbled inside. With hatred engraved into her dark eyes, she felt her heart nearly race with all the scenarios that can happen.

Somebody was going to get hurt and it wouldn't be Chun Sa.