Chapter 5- A brand new start

Love is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leila was starting to take matters in her hands, and actually she found a job (One was this coffee job and the other was a full time job), my mother and father could actually feed themselves, they did not pressure me to find jobs and I also told them I wanted to relax for a awhile... Leila would actually treat me like a child making sure that I eat healthy and stick up DOs and DONT's of the day before going to work. And I will find a proper job by January 2014. It's just only Mid-July 2013, so I guess I still have sometime to figure out what job or career path I'm taking-even though I graduated from Business and Management.

It's already a month since that incident happened, and thoughts were still lingering in my mind, I couldn't have actually thought about Kangin until he came over while I was having a lunch break with Leila~ (2:00pm)

The door opened, the crisp ring of the bell was rung. I remembered I have actually put on a sign of "BREAK" and a cone outside the door... Kangin and a few SUPER JUNIOR members came in. Leila stood up. 

"We're on break." Leila said calmly even though she was fan of them.

"It's okay, we'll sit around." Eunhyuk said cheerfully, trying to break this tense atmosphere. We ate our lunch while using our phones and gossips..

"Gosh, Eun Jing is getting married!" "OMG! Remember Jung Sung was married three months ago? She's now pregnant!" Then we stared at each other for a while and kept the conversations going. Later on, Leila was back on her job while the shop was open. Super Junior and their gang still hang out in the cafe.

"Are you guys buying anything? We're in business." I said coldly without looking at them.

"Look, baby girl..." Kangin started.

"WE can talk later after I'm closed or when all the deserts are all sold off." I said.

"Ring-ring" a customer opened the door. And she walked in. "OMG it's Super Junior!!!"

"May I help you?" I asked.

"If you buy the remaining cakes we will take a picture with you!" Donghae snickered. Then that customer took picture with them and brought the remaining cakes (not to mention-cupcakes, cake and macaroons). Most likely a batch a day. I went on the cafe's FACEBOOK and found out someone hacked into the account posting SUPER JUNIOR in front of the cafe pictures!!!! "You guys?!" I shouted.

"All Heechul." Heechul said as he bowed. That's why the deserts were sold that quickly today! 

"We guys think that you guys should talk." Donghae spoke up, as I was actually closing curtains and also packing up and preparations for tomorrow’s opening. Later on, Super Junior members were sitting on the other bench while we were left alone. Kangin... I... Should I ever forgive you after what you have done to me?

"Baby girl..." Kangin started. "I'm so sorry... It's been a month... Please forgive me!" I looked down... I got a locket! But, I didn't put it there... Leila!!!!!

"Will you forgive me? I know you still love me, I'm so sorry that I have hurt you, your love exists as you are wearing the locket I gave you..." It was Leila! She put it on for me! 

"I....." 

"Ya... What are you worrying? Kangin can't eventually sleep even though he got a week holiday because he was thinking of you every night" Eunhyuk exclaimed while holding his lover.

"I forgive you Kangin." I puffed all my breath out. "But... Don't misunderstand... I didn't put on this locket, Leila didn't even tell me.." 

Kangin silently thanked Leila in his mind and made a note he would treat Leila, after all she was trying to put them two back together again.

"Let's go!" Heechul shouted.

"Where?" I asked.

"Movie time!" Heechul screamed and I was basically covering my ears. Then, the door unlocked. I gasped, it was quite scary as it looked like a paparazzi trying to take shots of us. So I was taking one of the metal tubes (Leila put there for a reason of course) and I hold it in a defensive positi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter