Chapter 10-Taking the path I've chosen...

Love is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't stay at the dorm since I have to operate the coffee shop; anyway many people started barging in everyday to see any sign of Super Junior... I have told Leila about the offer given to me... And she was trying to help me think of a way...

This week was uneasy, Kangin and I were super cautious as news were reported... I smiled even though my heart ached and shatter inside, Kangin didn't seem to notice, so I guess it would be worrying if he starts to suspect... It was one more day before I have to go to the medical unit for two days of medical care for the operation so everything would go alright and Kangin was with his schedules...

We were in the coffee shop for dinner, I told her that I've chosen the baby over Kangin and she was both upset and angry at me... I knew it was wrong, but I wasn't actually ready for the baby in the first place, and she is scared how are we going to tell this to Kangin... I knew this whole idiot thing was wrong... I called manager-hyung (since I only call people whom i love or close to as oppa.). I the loud speaker it since Leila and I could decide with our body language... 

"Yoboseyo?" a voice reached the line.

"Yoboseyo, hyung-nim." I said.

"______-sshi, are you okay? You sound tired..." he said as if he really care (Maybe Kangin was next to him?)

"Deh. About the arrangement about the operation..." I sighed.

"What operation? Why didn't she tell me" the sound of the end of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter