Chapter 2- Concerts, World Tours and Celebrations

Love is...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later on SS5 world concerts, Japan album promotions and massive schedules from the manager was received. I lost count of how many days we didn't see each other even though if we called, the conversation wouldn't last more than 5 minutes as I will find my teary eyes react over his broken, worn out toned voice. And likely time zones were different so if he asked me something, I would have to reply at daytime... And I didn't know when it is gonna end. He tried to take me on his tour (following him like a fan), but of course, I still have to earn money and go to university!

Leila and I just walked out of the university after our university graduation ceremony via ceremony dinner; we were taking selcas with our graduation cape.  It's time to find a real job, besides I really enjoy being a coffee barista looking at pleasant faces after drinking my "babies", it's like a self-satisfactory job. (Graduated at June) Overall, the money left is enough to feed me two years, if I spend it REAL wise... So, I earn really much to feed of myself, school fees and some pocket money to myself, even though my grandparents is the largest shareholder of the university and my grandpa is the principal of the school and money from my parents can actually let me live off for the rest of my life without worrying. But, I wanted to be independent. The money for the cafe and motorcycle is actually savings since I was small... After secondary school, I have almost never spent any cent of my parents money.

We slowly proceeded to the coffee shop. We were putting away presents and flowers given by our seniors (whom already graduated) and juniors - mostly boys. 

Then, the door opened, the bell rang a sound. It's 6:00pm and should be closed down by now in normal days, and today it's not even open. Oops, I forgot to lock the door when I came in...

"Coffee shop is not open for today" Leila said while she was taking out deserts we had made yesterday. I glanced to the door, there was a young man in a neat suit holding a bunch of flowers--it was KANGIN! I quickly ran over to him and hugged him. Guess I was too powerful, because when I ran over and hugged him I heard a little thump.

"Baby girl, missed me a lot huh?" he smiled at me. Then, he gave me the bunch of flowers.
“Congratulations on your graduation! You know I couldn't come..."
Then a gave a little kiss on his cheek.                                                         "Yah..... Get a room~" Leila shouted. Then I saw Kangin carrying a handbag, it was gorgeous! Its seemed like an other woman's bag. I quickly frowned.

"Our baby girl's jealous~" Kangin smirked.

"No."

"Yes you are~" Then Kangin gave me the bag. "Open it up, I hope you will like it" . I opened the handbag up, it was quite heavy... It got different food and souvenirs around the world! Guess he didn't forget me during his world tour~

We ate our desserts and while Leila was tidying up, I was leaning against Kangin's shoulders enjoying our moments of silence. We then walked to my home (masked of course) and he came to my house. (You might ask why I let boys come into my house, I'm not a s**t. It's just because we're just friends and I'm sure nothing will happen.) My mother and father lives in Mokpo.(Where Donghae lives before living in Seoul).

Then, after five minutes of TV, Kangin was blown away. He was asleep, guess his schedule tired him out. I got a blanket to cover us up and I quickly got asleep too. Guess we're skipping dinner (Even though I'm full fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter