Kai

Things We Miss the Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BoYoung and I were friends in high school and I confessed to her my freshman year in college. Our love blosomed, but my mother didn't like BoYoung and planned to rip us apart. I loved BoYoung too much to  let my mother ruin me and that is probably why my father and she are divorced. I decided to move out of my house and in with BoYoung.

One of the many nights the guys and I went out to party because BoYoung said that friends are always important especially, Exo, I should always make time for them. I bumped into her, my first love, Jinnie. I know BoYoung was my first offical everything.....everything but my first love. I have to admit that she and I had something when we were younger but now....no...nothing. I was going to ask her to be my first girlfriend, but she already left with a school sumbae and left me in the dust. She told me that I was too immature for her. I would try to talk to Jinnie but she would say how, annoying and clingy I was being and that I should leave her the hell alone. I still thought of her as a friend though because I learned to forive and forget. She and I hung out little by little, after that day at the party...more often than expected. When I would get home BoYoung would ask me why I smelled like alchol and blah blah blahblah. She was always nagging and so I would ignore her and sometimes sleep over Jinnie's house to avoid BoYoung. We wouldn't do anything....I would just crash on her couch and go home the next morning. I thought that BoYoung would understand. She was always the understanding type. I just couldn't take her nagging on me all of the time...and I said many things I regreted.

I knew I finally lost BoYoung when all of her things were gone and there was only a letter. Nothing but a letter was left.....no picture, no cup, no trace was left of her in that appartment. That one night. It was as if we never lived together. *What have I done?*that question ran through my head like broken record player, until I read it. She said she still loved me even though I didn't love her back. I didn't know what she ment. I shouldn't have said those horrible things to her...I still love her. I screamed through the house and tore it apart to find a single trace...anything...picture with us together......her spoon.....her lotion....anything....but nothing was left.

~~~~One week later~~~~~

I looked for her and called her but I got nothing. I haven't been eatting or hanging out with anyone at the moment, my mind was all on BoYoung. The Exo guys understood why I was acting like I was. Jinnie called me and asked if we could meet at the cafe near my appartment and I just went to meet her. *I don't know why?* The moment I saw Jinnie she came up to me and hugged me, "Oppa lets go out tonight I know----" I cut her off. "I'm too busy go find someone else." I was about to turn away but she grabbed my wrist. "She left you get ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter