Bo Young

Things We Miss the Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We had each other but that didn't last as long as I thought. Our love expired. People say that love brings happiness, but what the don't account for are the thornes on the flower they call love.

It has been seven years since I last saw him, he was adored by all and wanted by all. I didn't know I had to let him go. I loved him. I thought that was all I needed.

It was like any other Korean drama, where the mother of the boyfriend hands the main protagaonist an envolope filled with money. It happened to me. Kai's mother passed me an envople...to take it and leave her son alone and never to come back. I wasn't good enough for him. I knew that but he just kept proving me wrong by showing me how much I mean to him. At that time, I refused and she tried to rip our lives apart in other ways. I just believed that our love was stronger than her evil plans.

And one day, I knew she had suceeded. She had won. He fell out of love for me. He had found another girl and I knew it. Late nights, smell of alcohol, the cold shoulder, perfume smell off of his clothes, and lipstick stains on his shirts....while I'm home alone waiting for him every night alone, to come home. *Was this my sign to go and never come back?* I shook my head and waited for him to explain....explain to me that he still loved me and that it was just stress that was eating him alive right now, but ,no, he didn't. I spent two years holding on to someone who wanted to let go....so...I did.

All I left was a letter, telling him that I still loved him even though he didn't love me back....anymore. Not a single trace was left of me in that room except for that letter.

Seven years have passed and here I am in the library sitting by the window. "BoYoung-ah is that..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter