FINAL

Things We Miss the Most
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's POV~

I was walking through the park just thinking of the times I had spent with BoYoung and wondering how I had lived my life without her in my life, when I saw a little girl alone on the swing sets. I was just watching her sit there not even swinging. She was kicking rocks and pebbles with her shoes while her head was down looking at the ground. "YAH!!" there was a little boy around the age of seven aproaching the girl, all she did was look up. The boy took her hand but she refused to go. I heard their conversation from where I was sitting. "Oppa I can't believe that umma would leave us like that....I miss her." she started to cry and the little boy embraced her. I assumed he was crying too.

I felt a weird and awkward pang in my heart when I saw the kids they looked like BoYoung. Maybe I was thinking of her too much to be imagining her in many ways. When BoYoung and I were still dating I always wondered what our kids would look like. "KIDS! Park ChanYeol! Park ChaeYeon!" who I saw next was to my surprise. It was the person I least expected....Bo Young's sister, SeYoung. I don't know why but my body was acting on its own. I ran up to SeYoung and grabbed her wrist. The kids stared at me because I was a stranger to them but the second SeYoung saw me I saw anger in her eyes. "What do you want?" her words were cold while she glared at me. "I need your help...I want to see BoYoung again." all of a sudden the little girl started to cry again. "Ajushi I don't know who you are and what you want with our mom but she is gone and we can't see her anymore so go away!" the little boy took me by surprise...MOM??? What? GONE???? What?. I looked at SeYoung for some answers but all she did was sigh. "Kids go inside while I talk to this man." the kids nodded and was heading inside but the boy stopped, "Ajushi I'm watching you." he pointed his fingers at his own eyes than back at me than he turn around and followed his little sister inside.

"BoYoung died three days ago...her heart stopped beating and went into cardiac arrest." SeYoung showed sorrow in her eyes but put a pokerface up infront  of me. While I felt my heart shatter into a million peices. "Wha----" SeYoung cut me off. "The kids you saw earlier are her kids.....and yours." I couldn't believe what she was saying how can they be.....oh...wait....yup...maybe. "You didn't know because you were too busy with your , while my sister was pregnant with your twins!" SeYoung was mad and I understand but it's not like she knew the whole story. "Do they...." she knew already what I would ask. "No." her answer was short but I looked at her with hope. Hope that she would tell me that this was all a lie...Hope that BoYoung would magically appear infront of me with wide open arms to embrace me but no...I got the cold hard truth...she was gone. "Can I tell them that I'm their father?" SeYoung scoffed at what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter