Revenge

CHRISTMAS ( SPECIAL )

 

Recently, there was a fan-meeting event for Jiyong in Tokyo after their Dome Tour in Nagoya. Youngbae was looking through his Twitter and saw some fans tweeting about what had happened during the fan-meet event.

 

GD said that he has no more perfume to use for the next day because he had given it to a fan.

 

 

After seeing that post from a fan, Youngbae’s face turned as red as a tomato.

“Youngbae-ah, are you okay?” his manager asked him.

“N-ne, hyung.” Youngbae sighed.

“Are you sure? You looked like you could just kill someone now if you can, at this very moment.” His manager teased.

“Mianhae, hyung. I’m currently not in the mood to joke.” Youngbae said, still looking through his Twitter to see if his Jiyong did anymore-crazy things.

‘Damn you baby. I wanted to have that perfume and was abut to spray it on my clothes. You stopped me and took it from me, saying that it doesn’t suit me. So, that lucky fan girl is suitable for that?’ Youngbae thought, while scrolling down.

What Youngbae saw the next moment, had made him gone crazy and threw his phone across the room.

 

 Fan: Can you give me a hug?

  GD: Just a hug?

 Fan: And say ‘ I like you very much. (Daisuki)’ with my name in it.

  GD: - hugs and said “Daisuki” 

 

“Woah, Youngbae! Are you crazy?! You are actually throwing your phone across the room like that?” His manager asked, shocked.

Youngbae kept quiet and gripped onto his hand tightly. His fingernails digging into his palm. Youngbae had used too much force in the process and his palm slowly started to bleed a little. He felt the pain, but he still gripped on it tightly.

“Youngbae! Youngbae-ah! Relax! Stop gripping your hands so tightly. Your knuckles are all white. Your palm is going to start bleeding if you don’t stop. Your nails are too long.” The manager said, holding onto the hand that Youngbae is gripping at the moment.

“ Relax. What happened? Is it Jiyong?” His manager asked when he felt that Youngbae and relaxed a bit.

“Nothing happened hyung.” Youngbae said finally.

“Come on, you know you can tell hyung anything right?” His manager patted his shoulders and smiled at him.

“I know, but it’s okay hyung. How long will it be until I get on the stage for MUST interview?” Youngbae asked.

“About 3 hours?” His manager said, looking at his watch.

“Hyung, prepare a huge teddy bear, a chair for one lucky fan girl to sit, some roses bundles up together and a polaroid camera containing films.” Youngbae named the things he wanted the manager to prepare.

“Woah, Youngbae, are you serious? What are you going to do with all these then? Aren’t you scared of the dragon? He can become a wild dragon when he gets jealous.” His manager said.

“Yes, hyung. I’m serious. I’m going to get a fan girl up on stage at the end of my second last song, asked her to sit down on the chair, give her the teddy bear and roses, while back-hugging her and take a polaroid picture with her. I know hyung, but it’s time for me to get back on him.” Youngbae said seriously.

 “Okay, I’ll get some staff to go to the street down the road to get those things.” His manager said, finding no point to argue with Youngbae and left the dressing room.

“Thank you, hyung!” Youngbae shouted, when the door was about to shut.

“No problem.” His manager said and shut the door.

After the manager left, Youngbae sighed heavily and went to pick his phone up. Just then, his phone is ringing.

He looked at the caller ID and it showed, ‘ My Baby Dragon<3 ‘

“I should just ignore him for the rest of today then.” Youngbae thought and left his phone on the couch, before going to talk to the dancers.

--

Jiyong called a few more times and Youngbae didn’t pick up his phone, so he gave Youngbae a text.

 

To: My Personal Sun<3

From: Youngbae’s Baby Dragon<3

 

Baby, what are you doing?:) The fan-meet here had just ended and I’m going to have some shopping done. C: I need to go get a new bottle of my perfume. T.T Why aren’t you picking up my phone, baby? :’( Are you still recording for the MUST interview? :x

--

Youngbae saw the message, he wanted to reply, but he forced himself not to do that.

Jiyong was waiting for Youngbae’s reply and felt that Youngbae is taking too long to reply, so he decided to give Youngbae’s manager a call.

RRR

“Hello?” Jiyong asked, when Youngbae’s manager picked up the phone.

“Oh, hello, Jiyong-ah.” The manager replied.

“Is Youngbae recording? He’s not answering my call or replying my text.” Jiyong said, pouting.

“His recording is only going to start in 3 hours time. He should be in the dressing room, chatting or using his phone.” The manager said.

“Oh, can you pass him your phone please? I want to talk to him.” Jiyong pleaded.

“But I’m not with him now. I’m out with some staff, getting some gifts for one lucky fan girl that he is going to pick later.” The manager said, not realizing what he just told Jiyong.

“WHAAAAT?! HE’S GOING TO PICK OUT ONE FAN LATER ON AND HE WILL BE GIVING HER GIFTS?!” Jiyong shouted on the line.

“Erm… yeah? Mianhae, Jiyong. I need to go now.” Said the manager, realizing what he said to Jiyong and panicked.

“Okay, hyung. Sorry for bothering you, hyung. Bye.” Said Jiyong.

“Bye, Jiyong.” Said the manager and ended the call.

‘Damn, what did I just do? Damn!’ thought the manager, mentally cursing himself.

--

Youngbae was currently practicing the dance for Ringa Linga performance later when he heard his phone ringing. He doesn’t have to look at the caller ID and he knew its Jiyong, since the ringtone was different. He continued to ignore it.

Jiyong was getting angrier and angrier at every passing tone without Youngbae’s answer. Just then, he gave up on calling his lover and started spamming him with messages.

For the past ten minutes, Jiyong had been sending him text like, “ Please answer the call, baby.” , “I miss you so much. T.T” and “ I love you.<3<3<3” .

But Youngbae still did not reply him.

He sighed and could not stand Youngbae’s ignorance.

He just hope Youngbae will reply his messages and answer his calls soon, just like how Youngbae would immediately answer his call, replying his message in less than a minute. He sure missed those times now.

--

During the MUST interview

Youngbae was covering ‘This Christmas by Chris Brown’.

Youngbae went over to the fans and picked a girl wearing a white long sleeves and a pink beret on her head. He made her sit on the chair and gave her the huge white teddy bear and the roses. After that, he back-hugged her and one of the dancers came up to the stage. The dancer took a Polaroid of him and the fan. After that, the dancer gave the photo to him and he gave the photo to the fan with both hands, while bowing to her. The girl stood up and bowed back. Youngbae then made her sit back down and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.

At the end of the song, he said “Merry Christmas!” to the fan, sent the lady back to her place and sang 1am for his encore before leaving the stage.

Youngbae did not know that one of the staffs had took a video of him and the lucky fan and sent it over to Jiyong.

--

Youngbae had left the stage ten minutes ago and he is now sitting in front of the mirror, removing his make-up when he checked his phone.

 

35 text messages; 100-missed call from My Baby Dragon<3

 

He stared at the screen in disbelief.

He looked at the last text message sent to him.

 

To: My Personal Sun<3

From: Youngbae’s Baby Dragon<3

 

I’m flying back to Seoul tonight. Wait for me, arraseo? I’m not letting you off so easily this time round. >:( I’m hurt. T.T Why did you do that? :’(

 

--

That evening, Youngbae went back to their apartment early. He invited the other 3 members and also, the other YG artists and staffs to come and welcome Jiyong back home. Although, he was angry with him for what he did in the fan-meet, he still cared and always likes to give him surprises.

He prepared some delicious dishes that Jiyong loved and he also ordered some take-out, just to make sure that the food is sufficient for all.

--

At night, an hour before Jiyong would reach the apartment, everyone was already slowly coming in, filling the empty apartment just now. Now, the empty and quiet apartment now, is filled with laughter and chatters.

When one of the staff saw Jiyong’s van, he alerted everyone and everyone just hid themselves well. Youngbae switched off the light and went to hide himself in the kitchen, lighting up the candles on the cake.

When Jiyong stepped in and switched on the light, everyone came out together and shouted, “ SURPRISE! WELCOME HOME, JIYONG!”

Jiyong smiled and bowed to everyone, “ Thank you! Thank you, everyone.”

His smile immediately faded when he did not notice Youngbae around.

He then asked everyone to enjoy themselves, while he’ll go and put his things down in his bedroom before he goes to join them.

When he walked past the kitchen, Youngbae popped out in front of him with a cake in his hands.

Jiyong then grinned from ear to ear.

“Welcome home, baby.” Youngbae said, holding up the cake to his face. “Blow out the candles now.” Youngbae added happily.

Jiyong then blew the candles and everyone started to cheer.

Daesung then stepped forward and took the cake from Youngbae’s hands. When the cake left his hands, he immediately hid his hands at the back.

“I’ll go and cut the cake then, hyung. Have a talk with your boyfriend. Your palm…”Daesung said, but was cut off by Youngbae.

“Okay, Daesung. Thank you!” Youngbae smiled and dragged Jiyong into their room. 

--

When they were in their room, Jiyong immediately dropped his things and hugged his lover tightly.

“I’m not happy with what you have done just now during the MUST interview.” Jiyong started speaking.

“Huh?” Youngbae asked.

“Babo, you forgot what you’ve done? Teddy bear, roses, back hug and Polaroid.” Jiyong named.

“Oh. That was my revenge to you.” Youngbae said, now hugging Jiyong back.

“Come on, whatever I did during that fan-meet, was all fan service.” Jiyong said.

“And whatever I did, was fan service too.” Youngbae replied.

“It’s different from mine, babe. I did it because the fan asked for it. But you did it because?” Jiyong said.

“I did it because of you. I did it because you did it.” Youngbae reasoned.

“That’s ridiculous, Bae.” Jiyong said, breaking the hug and holding onto Youngbae’s hands.

“I’m sorry.” Youngbae looked down.

Jiyong then held onto Youngbae a little tighter and Youngbae winced in pain.

“Baby, what happened to your hand?” Jiyong said, wanted to check on his lover’s hands.

Youngbae immediately took his hands back and hid it behind his back.

“Show me.” Jiyong said sternly.
Youngbae shook his head and said, “Umm, I got to go and help Daesung. He needs help with the cake.”
Before Youngbae could turn and walked away, Jiyong held his wrist and pulled him back.

“Dong Youngbae! If you’re not going to tell me, I’m not going to let you step out of the room.” Jiyong said seriously.

Youngbae immediately pulled his hand back, hid them behind his back and stood there, looking down.

“Baby, show me. Did they come from the fans? They’re too rough? They left scratched on you? They’ve hurt you?” Jiyong asked, wanting to know what happened and to have a look at his hands.

With every questions asked, Youngbae shook his head.

“Then, tell me.” Jiyong said.

Youngbae shook his head again.

“Baby?” Jiyong called out in a threatening tone.

Youngbae kept quiet.

“If you are not going to tell me, I’ll ban you from doing any fan service. I’m not going to let any of the fans to touch you nor will I let you go near them. You belonged to me. Your touches and hugs, etc. are meant to be mine. And only MINE. You already went to hug them and shook hands, etc. That’s the furthest I can let you go to. No more. That’s for making this dragon jealous.” Jiyong said seriously.

“Baby…”Youngbae pouted.

“I’m not kidding, baby. From now on, you are only bound to me. Wherever I go, you’ll follow. Wherever you go, I’ll go. You’re never going to leave my sight.” Jiyong said, leaning in to kiss Youngbae’s lips, while grabbing Youngbae’s hands.

Youngbae tried to shrug Jiyong’s hands off his, but he couldn’t as the kiss made him weak.

Jiyong immediately pulled away from the kiss and looked at Youngbae’s hands.

His eyes widened when he saw the scars on his lover’s palm.

“Yah. Baby! What happened?!” Jiyong exclaimed.

“Nothing. I’m okay.” Youngbae said, pulling his hands back.

Jiyong grabbed them again.
“I’ll apply some medication and wrapped some bandage on it. And you’ll tell me how these come around.” Jiyong spoke like a mum.

Youngbae just kept quiet and let Jiyong to drag him everywhere.  

--

Hey!^^ This is the one-shot about jealousies. XD Hope you guys like it! ^^ I wrote it while listening to the audio stream. XD Very sorry for some mistakes or typo ( if there is ) because I was fangirlling while doing this. :x HEHEHE. XD Anyways, enjoy!^^ WINNER TV now! :D Hope you guys like it!~ XD